Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Melli didn't understand what he was talking about but sees Melli blushes to then look down to her feet but noticed some small wet drips. Just standing near him and knowing about what is going on just made her confused.

"Knowing such desires can be powerful...but also very dangerous. Even to the faint of heart can it become more worse.." he said but she gulps to claw at her wrist feeling her blood boil under her skin. He too notice to that but faces her.

"Hey, are you....Alright? Your body is heating up.." She slowly shook while gripping her left arm tightly, trying to control herself but it was hard to when the one you admire was so close to you.

"Melli??"

"I..I don't know how to explain it. I don't know you or who you really are but whenever your near me I...my urges get stronger to a point where I won't be able to stop myself. My own hot lustful desires grow too powerful for you making me want you....so badly..." she whispers but was still looking down before she gulps.

"Listen, I can understand what you mean...but desires happen with all of us, Melli. Maybe this tells you that you-Oof!" He was suddenly pushed against the wall that was close to press her hot body against his own, gripping his top to look down.

"Hey, are you-"

"Hah...hah....hah....I...I love you...hah...hah.........I always loved you ever since I seen you.....I always seen you whenever I can...to be so close to you.....t..to hope you understand how I feel....it makes want you...s..so bad.....*Slowly begins grinding against his leg blushing* this burning pain of desire....I can't control it.....I...I can't....." she begs while he was blushing feeling her wetness soaking his pants leg as she was trying to pleasure herself.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Ooc: mask o no mask?

Bic:"I could tell Melli just by looking into your eyes. I can see your body is aching for release, having a need of help. Maybe in some way the pain in pleasure can really become more stronger than you thing. In some way, that didn't help from how bad you been suffering....right?" he said gripping her thighs and butt he could see down her shirt and he took off her glasses to see her true eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:06 pm

ooc:she might take it off if that's okay

bic: She blushes a little bit since he saw her eyes now, looking away from his own eyes but Brandon makes her look back to him. "You don't have to look away from me, you know. I won't bite.." he said gently but Melina was looking down again, blushing slightly.

"I'm sorry if my appearance is not like others....I..It's a bit weird if you want to ask but....I understand if you don't want to-" he stops her words by kissing her lips deeply that shocked her. He was kissing her but suddenly felt weak, getting much more wetter because of it.

His lips were warm and soft, pressing u against his chest before he breaks it. "W-why did you...hah...k..kiss me?"she panted slightly while seeing some saliva near her lip.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Ooc: no mask it is then

Bic:"Becuase your true eyes are beautiful." He said and kisses her again her lust forces her body into heat worse than anything she could imagine. She felt his muscles under his suit and how hard and erect he was. He was as aroused as he holding back as he kisses her a second time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:34 pm

"My eyes are not....." she gasped feeling him hugging her closer against his body. Melina felt his muscles pressing against her heated body, seeing him kissing her neck. His hands presses against her breasts to hear a gasp from her again. "W-wait a second...please....that's..." He ignores her words squeezing and pushing more against her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:04 pm

She was weak pressed against the wall and having her breasts pulled out to be squeezed and sucked then as her nipples got hard he licked one rubbing the other with his thumb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:14 pm

"Mrmmmm......mmmm..." she whimpers feeling him sucking her breast and rubbing the other using his thumb, feeling embarrassed as he keeps her against the wall. Fast pants and whimpers escaped past her lips, shutting her eyes to feel her chest being messed with but it felt really good to have the one she liked have her.

He keeps licking the one he had near his mouth before pinching the other one to make her moan for him. "Ah! d-don't pinch my...mmm....nipples like that......" she begs to him but he ignores her, sucking her breast again and grinding against her.

"Mmmmm......"

"Hah...hah....Please....I'm begging you...e..ease up on.....hah....mmmm..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:28 pm

She cums hard and panted before griping his suit using strength she never showed before strength she didn't know she had. She feltnhis muscles and rubsnhis member feeling his hand move down to her place to touch her. Her knees buckle a bit but she stays standing and rubs him more as her sensitive place tries to pull his fingers inside to break her hymen. But he resisted his resistance drove her urges to want his member to take her first time after all her hero was worth it and Brandon would understand. She pushes him down as they rip eafhothers cloths off and before she pushes him in she pulled of his mask. Her hero was Brandon she was shocked and amazed seeing how embarrassed and aroused he was and now she knew what he meant by his urges being different. He wanted her to know who he was secretly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:23 pm

"W-wait.....all this time, my hero was...was you?" Melli asked panting hotly to him but Brandon was too dazed to answer her, nodding yes. She didn't say anything but looks down to his flushed face, not able to speak either.

"Listen, I know you're shocked....but I wanted you to find out so you would not freak out....Melli, I do want you but..I don't know if you-" She stops him with her lips, kissing him deeply that made him looked shocked. Brandon feels her pull back slightly as they panted together but she sits up to look down at him.

"Wait, so you're not-"

"Brandon, just stop talking...hah...and take me.......right now." she demands to slowly stroke his hard member that was rubbing against her butt.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:31 pm

He smiles as it grows then melli gets worse. "Mmm please take me I need it I love you so much I cant think. It consumes me devouring my thoughts destroying my sanity. Oh God Brandon please f*** me I'm begging you." She said and he smiles continues to kiss her body as her words poison her to want him more. And soon he didn't take her she started wanting to force him. What he wanted was for her to prove her love and not just be a fangirl.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:49 pm

"Nermmm.....why aren't you taking me? Don't you want me?" she begs him but Brandon keeps teasing her with neck kisses, feeling Melina stroking his member again. She really wanted him again but Brandon was going slow. Melina couldn't wait and needed him right now! She growls slightly before shifting a bit in his lap, grabbing his member and was stroking him to get him harder and bigger for her. "Mmmmm...easy Melina.."

"Ohhhh No way.....you are not giving me your love....hah...so I'll have you take my love..." she said before ripping away her panties and slams him into her untouched place.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:53 pm

She broke through her hymen dripping blood on his lap as he panted and smiled she finally lost to her lust and he watches her rubbing her breasts with his hands to show he was interested.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:34 pm

She saw him still rubbing and squeezing her breasts before moving her hips up and down, shutting her eyes to gather her breathing and control her pleasure. "Ohhh...so good...I finally feel you inside of me, love...your thick hard member pulsing within me....it's just so good inside....having you here as one..." she panted with one eye open before grinding and thrusting him inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:40 pm

As it made her slick he began to move up into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:45 am

He hugs her around the waist and Melli was moving slowly with him, moaning softly and low to squeeze her own breasts while he takes her. Brandon thought she felt so good and didn't want to stop moving inside of her till he fills her up all the way since he's a little big. "Oh god Brandon...you're just so good inside me...my body won't stop burning for you...oohhh..burning so badly for your pleasure..take me harder, Brandon...I want is harder, faster, and deeper....just give that to me please....." she panted to him which got him blushing from her words and moans.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:02 am

"You are already tearing are you sure?" He asks her wanting her to be sure before he did. He cared for her and did know a healer but he didn't want to cause pain. He wanted her to feel pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:05 pm

"I'll be fine..Please....Let's make love together...."she begs to hold his cheek.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:07 pm

He noddle d and sh groans klmoving herself on him.

Ooc: sorry mel this is all for a bit its beennbusy here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 am

ooc:that's fine

bic:Melina whimpers feeling that but she thrusts her own hips up and down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:09 am

her lustful thrusts make her place spill blood on him from her first time being taken and she stung actually loving the pain. she moans out begging again and this time he moved up into her just like she wanted. she felt her place rip more and change shape to fit his swollen member. he slammed into her harder and faster pushing until the tip smashed against her deepest spot in her place. the enterence to her womb. the tip stabbed that spot hard bruising her insides into a mushy bloody mess.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:59 am

Brandon hugs her as tightly as possible while seeing Melina moaning each time she thrusts down on his member. No matter if she was bleeding or getting weak, she wanted more and more of his pleasure before lifting his head up and kisses his lips deeply. They swirl their tongues together in the heat before slightly demanding more pleasure, feeling her clenching down on him to earn a groan. "Mmmm...mmmm...You really....f..feel so good....inside me...is tearing my insides making you feel g-good?.....hah....hah...your member is.....so deep inside of me....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:01 pm

"You're a real sputa getting pleasure from being ripped apart. I bet if I really tried you would cum instantly." He said making her boil hotter as he pushed harder against her womb making it ache. His member swells more and she heard a muffled pop as her place tore again. This time she felt herself being healed only to rip open again on his next thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:31 pm

She groans out heavily but Brandon keeps thrusting into her slowly but hard, feeling her blood coat his member and her wetness too. The pleasure and pain was mixed together to where she could only feel pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:21 am

ooc: sorry for this I just had an idea.

Bic: "Haa aha mmmm please oooh please push all the way inside it feels so aaahhh so good." she begs and he slammed in breaking her womb and making her lose her mind.

She snapped awake panting looking around she was on the floor in her room and her shower was running "Oh right I was going to shower."She said shrugging off her dream until she got out of the shower. Then she saw that the ruined bed was fine and the wet spots on the floor never existed.

"Just a dream... an amazing dream"she said laying down to sleep and she deliver her dream until she went to sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:15 am

She didn't why but the desires were getting stronger and stronger.

ooc:it's fine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 am