Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Since it was built the city was plagued by monsters, natural disasters, crime ,and invasion. There were a few who could help but none were like the defense task force or DTF they were an organization privately funded and specially equipped to deal with most threats severe disasters invasions the occasional metahiman criminal found best them but in everyday crime and evacuations theyprotected the citizens above the city becuase buildings could be rebuilt. The worst zone to live in was nicknamed the badlands. It was densely populated with criminals thugs monsters and was usually ground zero for invasion because of its strategic location in the center of the city. Construction crews worked nonstop as it was the highest paying most dangerous and highest available work there was. Melli was a young shop owner who grew up in the (for lack of a better term) slums of he badlands here the poorest laziest citisens and worst criminals lived. She worked most of her young life to get out and finally had a shop she lived in in the midland stretch an area surrounded by the slums to the south the business district to the east the capital building to the north and the residential district to the west. The best place for a shop and there were several around. All owned by kind people who seemed to vanish when trouble struck. This was the safest place in the whole badlands district and no one knew why.

Each shopkeeper scientist reporter garbageman child adult and indeed every person was secretly a hero. The most atrecctive to her was a young man with a game shop around the corner. It sold games from board games to videogames to sports rulebooks and tools for all. It was a booming business with lots of customers to all hours of the night. There were six shifts of workers several managers and a smoothei restaurant sandwiched between the loft where he lived. Sometimes she could see him in from her bedroom window just staring at the stars with a look noone else ever saw. He was sad longing perhaps. And it made him look all the more attractive to her.

One day her business got a huge increase in the ammount of customers she had becuase the major pharmacy closed down due to a buyout. She was lucky to have enough backstock of product to carry her through but her order to satisfy the new remand of her store was going to arrive long after she would be out of product. She stressed about it all the time as one by one her shelves thinned and grew empty. Her only comfort was staring at the mans face at night she had grown to love him from afar.

The next day there were boxes of everything she needed delivered to her store long before the order she place was supposed to arrive. The company she made the order with said that their tracking showed it enroute and that it would still be a week to get there to her. They also said that her next order would be automatically processed as soon as she received the one she was waiting on making her feel better. She went outside to move the boxes inside and saw even more delivered this time by one of the few heroes who worked as a hero in civilian life. His name was only gonzolas no last name no nothing it was also his hero name he was well know for superspeed always arriving on time if not early. He was a delivery man for his own world wide company. "Oh hello miss your next delivery will be in next week so the local community asked me to help you out they took a collection and ordered you everything you will need for the week ahead thanks to the clairvoiant supersede and paid it in full. Congratulations you are the sole pharmacy in the whole of the midland sector I hope you like your job its a doozy let me tell you that well gotta fly I have a delivery over in Africa pretty big load too nice meeting you bye" he said almost allow at once really fast but she caught every word and decided to go to the community center later to thank them. After her shelves were full.

She went down to the community central park where the center was located and she saw another hero who was publicly known he was called Gus by everyone short for his hero name gusto. He had immense strength and energy control as his powers he did mostly manual laborious but there was never a power outages in the city thanks to him and his brother named bolt boy(its man you Morin I'm 23 years old) he said to everyong who didn't call him bolt or bolt man. Gus told her not to worry about paying themnback right away just volunteer whenever she could to make up for it. And she agreed. As she turned she crashed into someone with a rock hard body looking up she burned red seeing the face she pined for every night. "Oh hello you're the new shop in town. I'm Brandon nice to meet you. " she fixed her glasses and gulped then saw that they were broken from the crash. He helped her stand and thought she imagined his body so hard because his hands were soft but roughskinned. "I'm melli sorry for bumping you"she managed to say before she rushed back to her store clenching her glasses to her heart. He seemed really nice and she returned to her work as her assistant (recently hired) came down the stairs "oh there you are boss. Your stock room is finished and organized I'm about to clock out you should get some rest you look feverish see ya" and she left melli went to her room and saw her face was still red and she got her other pair of glasses to put on. She was totally lovesick now wanting to see him again soon.

That night he was looking at the stars as usual but he didn't seem sad he smiled almost like he was happy. This new look of real happiness got her heart pounding and she went to bed early. There was a commmotion outoside in the sky and many heroes were battling an invasion the city sheild (a new invention) wasn't operational yet and the sheild makers and energy electricity controllers banded together to block the weappons fire from the ships it was total chaos and she was on her way to the evacuation center when she saw him the greatest hero in the world he clapped his hands andshattered the front lines of hlthe invasion then used an emerald energy wrapped in green flames to blast the mothership out of he sky before facing down their leader. She froze watching not sure why she couldn't look away seeing the two fighting in the skies their blows shattering windows and bending buildings. He was thrown to the ground near her making a crater and she jumped scared as he got up he grit his teeth and took off and she blushed his hand patted her on the shoulder before he took off and it sent her into a whirlwind of one word awesome. That day she had a superhero crush and her feeling to Brandon didn't change either. She remembered how she and Brandon met and I forgot to say they did know eachothers names. But her hero would always come first. The invasion ended after the battle and the leader was lead to prison and she saw her hero again he looked right at her picking her out of the crowd and waving. The men around her though it was for them but they couldn't see his eyes like she could. If she had a superpower it was her eyesight without glasses she could see anything past her arms no matter how far they were but she was blind up close. She wore glasses to help her focus on things in front of her without effecting her normal vision.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:56 am

After all the cheers and happiness that they were safe once again for now, they went off to do their things as Brandon lowers her down to the ground but she didn't say anything else. The two said nothing to each other before she blushes a little more, turning to look away some bit.

"Are you alright, Miss?"he asked but Melina nods before looking back.

"Yeah, I'm alright but I better go since I need to focus on my shop for a little longer and then head on home later tonight. Thank you though.." she said before turning to walk off. He watches her leave but didn't say anything else at the moment. Back at her shop, she was smiling while fixing some paper work for some orders for two customers but her helper was not coming in till the next day.

So, this gave her some time to redo some things and work later on. Maybe even wonder if her superhero crush will still be happy about things. Even if he didn't know it. She was slightly looking at the window from the shop, leaning on her hand before smiling happy to day dream a little bit. She gets a phone call to answer it, seeing it was one of her customers that placed the order in, calling to say they will come get it later on.

"Alright then, I'll be sure to have your order ready for you during the time you get it. Be sure to stay safe when you do come get it." she said happily before looking down at the desk once more. She then even writing some things later on before humming, seeing people now going to by their day. She was now doing some other things while waiting for the customer that was taking their time to get here but their was nothing else at the moment. Before long, she had the package ready for them as they walked into the shop.

"Hi, Melina. Did you get everything ready for me?" She asked happily.

"Yes, everything is all ready for you, just as you asked." she said showing the box wrapped up in a bag. The customer smiles happily before going to then take out the wallet.

"So how much do I owe you?" she asked happily.

"You don't owe me anything for this. You are all fine so please enjoy and take your medicine needed." she said gently as the woman smiled, taking the bag, and leaves with a happy smile. They were happy but was now going to do some other things later on. Melina keeps going but was waiting for the second customer as she sees others walking by her shop.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 pm

There was a huge crash around then corner that messed up the stores and lightening showered down on the nearest four blocks as bolt and Brandon were wrestling a grey skinned beast that had a humanoid shape with spiny bones she rushed out seeing the report on her Tv and went to look as bolt took a huge punch breaking his body even in lightening form making the beast roar in pain then Brandon got under it jumping high above the city until a missile streaks from nowhere hitting them both. Then a bright red flash hit the creature as a black bat shaped plane flashed overhead turning to make a pass while a red and blue streak joined Brandon pounding on the beast and taking a beating them selves the sounds of their punches.blew out windows made ears bleed and knocked several people out.

Melli watches as her hero is slammed into the ground cracking the foundation of the city and he got up bleeding and the streak got behind the beast and held its arms up as Brandon started rapid punching destroying the ground and buildings around them as. The Creasures skin bruised and bled. It jumped throwing superman to the ground and crashing on his face throwing a car at her hero before it exploded and he was caught in the blast. Panting superman and the hero leap at the creature catching both sides of his face with punches breaking his skull and crushing it in two.

The panted dripping in their own blood and collapse as medical teams rush in to help. "Easy chimera that bruise is worse than you think. "

""Haa its worse than you can imagine my organs are *coughs up blood" smashed into ground meat and repairing. Ill say its pretty had"

"Superman this is thmus like last time we wont it you die." superman was worn out but in no real danger batman arrived to collect the corpse to star labs to put it in stasis. Chimera forced his body go regenerate so he could go home and superman went to the sun to recharge. Melli was excited and rushed to her phone to tell Brandon. She called and called and when he picked up he sounded hurt and tired.

"Hey what's he emergency"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:13 pm

"Hey, are you okay?"she asked over the phone as Brandon didn't say anything but coughs slightly.

"Ahh, I'm fine Melli. Just tired from a little workout today. I guess I went overboard with it and sorta hurt myself a bit." he said looking down at his bleeding fingers, hearing a light gasp from her.

"Oh, my! That don't sound like it Brandon! You need to be more careful when you are going out to do your workout. Don't you know we are in the worse part of the city right now? It's just how Superman and the other heroes came to stop some monster from killing us. It happened right near my shop." she said explaining but Brandon looks at the window to see himself but shook his head.

"Yes, I heard about that on the news Melli but I'm sure they got that thing just in time.....They won't let anything happen to this city or the people that live here." he knew that since he was helping out with superman's help but that tells him he may need to be more careful because of it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:45 am

The city was safe and repair crews were working on the roads. She saw Brandon in the morning getting hot in her place for him she gulped controlling the urge she had and saw he wasn't acting hurt at all but dismissed it as him having a good nights sleep. She rushes to his side z"hey Brandon do you want to hqve lunch together today" she asks him and he thought about it stroking hie chin like he had a beard. "Sure I would like that what time"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:08 am

"Well, it shouldn't be too busy today so how about at 1:33 this afternoon? We can meet up here and go for our lunch. If you want to because I don't want to make you late for anything if you have something to do and all. Geez, I need to stop..." she blushes a little but Brandon laughs a little, thinking she was silly.

"Take it easy, Melli. No need to feel a panic wise and all. Sure, we can meet up with each other at 1:33 later today and have lunch. I'll see you then?" he said as he held his hand out to her, hoping for another hand shake.

Melli didn't say anything before reaching and took his hand, smiling happily and shakes it.

"Sorry and yeah, see you then.." she said before leaving for work, waving bye to him and him waving back. Melina was happy she was going on a lunch date but she also hopes in keeping her self in control and not get needy for lust. She shook her head but hurries off to her business shop.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:32 pm

He was waiting at her front door in the back of her shop with flowers and a bottle of really good wine. She said she didn't drink and he put it away without a care in the world. She looked really dressed up and he walked her to the restaurant she picked out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:53 pm

"Thanks again for coming out with me tonight, I really appreciate it."Melina said while Brandon gave a light nod, following the other till they see their seats. Brandon pulls out her chair for her as she sits down, going to his own and sits down too. The music was lightly playing but others(Not many) was eating or talking to enjoy the feeling here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:41 pm

"Why the urgency is something on your mind?" He asks hitting the nail on the head in her mind and heart he hit with a bulls eye. She shivered getting over the feeling that aroused her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:43 pm

"Umm, No big deal..I just wanted to hang out with you on this dinner date and all. Is that bad?" she asked him but Brandon shook his head, looking right at her. "That is not issue really Melli but that don't answer why this was needed if something is on your mind."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:20 pm

She gulped at his ability to read her like a book and he watched her until the waiter came by.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:25 pm

"Hello and welcome. Shall I start you two off with something to drink?" he asked as Brandon and Melina looks to him. "Two ice teas please with lemon." Brandon said as the waiter nods, going to get their drinks before Brandon focused on her again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:45 pm

She blushed sensing he expected honesty from her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:49 pm

"Well???"

"..*Sighs* Brandon, do you believe in..umm....a sudden urge you get when seeing someone you admire?"she asked blushing to look at the table.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:14 am

"Yes. I have several. " he said not thinking sexually at the moment but she thought he meant it that way and it made her blush worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:11 am

"Y-you do?"she asked to be sure he was right but Brandon nods to answer once more.

"Yes. I've had feelings like that but I never knew if I really need to express it or so. Maybe in another day or so, I could try to figure that out for myself. Feelings like that just come and go, with no way to control it in some way because it's something others feel." He said taking a sip of his tea but didn't know Melina was blushing as red as strawberries. How could he be like that and yet, he sounds so confused in some way. Maybe it's not as easy for her to figure it out but she thought it could be just him. "I never knew about that but I guess it's not as hard to find out....were you just confused about it?" she asked him.

"Not really to the slightest. I just have feelings like it and it moves on later..no big deal.." he said but Melina didn't say anything else after that wondering and thinking if he was really hiding how own feelings.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:22 pm

"Brandon I..." there was a tremor and a huge burning shadow appears in the sky larger than the city people scream and run off and he got up running

"GO HIDE I'M CALLING A HERO FOR HELP" he said running towards the thing and she yelled back. "How will you find me?" She asks but he said only that he would know and turned around the corner.

Chimera appears one minute after he turned. The corner from behind her and she stood frozen seeing her love and her hero in one day and she rushed trying to see more but she kept hidden. The ship fired a powerful blast at the city and it exploded in midair looking up she saw chimera holding it back hen pushing it as he struggles against the beam.

With a final effort he deflected it and it hit a mountain burning the surface and leaving a crater on impact. It charged another beam that chimera stopped before it fired and the whole ship detonated from the inside out. She gasps as heroes swoop in protecting the city from debris and chimera fell to the ground.

Melli rushed to his side wanting to help and she saw he was in bad shape. His suit was torn and his muscles were badly distorted his skin was bruised. And his hands were badly burnt. She knelt down and touches his skin feeling her body burn and electrify with desire. She was about to peek under his mask when he suddenly gasped for breath. she watches his damage heal and repair as he sits up. He looked at her and vanished. 15 minutes later Brandon was running up to her sweating and panting.

"Brandon... when you said you were calling for help did you mean him?" He nodded catching his breath.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:34 pm

She looked at him but Brandon coughs slightly, trying to stand up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:11 pm

"Yes I did. "

She turned and kissed him right there on the street then she pulled back.

"Thank you for lunch I have to go" she said running off before her desires made her do something worse in the middle of that street. When she got home she was burning in want for her hero or her love at this point she didn't care which. She panted sitting in her room rubbing ice packs on her body trying to cool off as her clothes get wet.

"Ive heard a cold shower works wonders. Maybe that can be of some help for you." She heard Brandon say from her window but shed. Turning up seeing chimera. Then he spoke again it wasn't Brandon lime she thought.

"I mean its hard not to tell what's going on you like that man but are shy" he said as she burned hotter her hero was here in a new suit

"N-no I mean its not like that really" how could she explain she wanted both him and Brandon.

"Then why did you leave his side so suddenly and why did you kiss him before you left?" he asks making her shiver.

"We are just friends. Chimera what are you doing in my room?"

"Well human I'm here to see if you were okay."

"Melli... my name is Melli."

"I know"

"Then why did you call me human?"

"The same reason you all call me chimera its your species"then it hit her that it wasn't his superhero name at all.

"What is your name?" She asks him and he smiled.

"Maboroshi." he said plainly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

"I see.....well, either way it's just......" she looked down being quiet again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:46 pm

He smiles seeing her flustered even worse as her place got wet she wanted him badly and this might be her only chance.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:52 pm

"ummm....I.......remember what I said before....in some way...."she was trying to speak but she couldn't say anything at the moment or could.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:56 pm

"If you are talking about your date with Brandon yes I heard you."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:24 pm

"You hear-nevermind......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:49 pm

"See... I do have those urges. Dark secret urges. Burning hot in my body." She gulped as he described how her urges work. Just as if he had the same feeling but only stronger and hotter.

"I don't.......you mean..."

"Yes...they point at you since you came to town and I know some say it's wrong and dirty to think of such a thing about another. Knowing the pure beauty of having another you like..."he said and she nearly lost herself her hero just admitted to lusting for her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 am