Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:04 pm

She kept kissing Brandon deeply while grinding more against him that Brandon blushes. Was she getting even wetter that a small trail of it was dripping from her pants to the bed? It was hard to tell because the room was getting hot because of this. He feels her breaking the kiss to sit up and tries to get naked but was frustrated. Melli groans to rip her own shirt off of her to expose her breasts to him. Even now, Brandon could see how hard they were from standing out. "Melli?" "Nugh....stop stalling a-and do me.....I need you inside me right now."

He saw her turning away from him to sit up and remove her now wet pants as her pussy was now dripping more clear wetness down onto his chest. It kept opening and closing on air but wanting something inside that she tosses them on the floor and sits right on his chest as she lays on top of him. Brandon saw her pussy close near his lips but she was still dripping on his chest. "F-fine, if you won't take m-me...I'll make you t-take me.." she said before grabbing a hold of his cock and pushes it into her mouth but all the way down to his balls. "M-Melli!? Take it easy, I don't want you to-" he feels her moving her head now but made slurping wet noises in order to arouse him to force him to fuck her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:26 pm

She was desperate and it made her sloppy. He licks up inside her and she pushed her push more into his face to make him pick deeper as she sucked and slurped his cock. It was throbbing to get hard and thick just how she liked it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:29 pm

If he was not focusing more on her then Melli will get worse, feeling his tongue against her pussy that was getting more wetter. He could feel how wet she was but Melli was already causing his cock to get more bigger inside of her mouth while bobbing her head down and up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:07 pm

He licks deeper and hard trying to match the pleasure she was giving him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Melli whimpers from his heated licks but she focused on sucking his cock. She desires for him to enjoy this pleasure like she was but her body was already aching for him to be inside of her. No, she was gonna get herself as aroused as possible before giving her pussy to him. Since he made her become so heated like that, she was going to try and make him cum over and over. As for him, he was holding her thighs while licking her soaked pussy that was running down his chest while she was pleasuring him. Both him and her was getting aroused from all this but he was feeling her throat again while she was whimpering from his tongue.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:46 pm

He reaches to lick her g spot and she gasps not knowing he could lick that deep
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:07 pm

She kept taking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, trying to ignore his tongue. Her body was already burning again but he just held her hips more so she can't move. Melli kept sucking his cock more till she pulls from his cock, licking the tip while stroking him. "Hah y-you taste really good Brandon mmm your cock is so tasty...I want your cock so much.." she panted against it but moans when his tongue was rubbing against the spot.

Her body burns more to sit up again, grinding against his face as hearing Brandon groaning out in pleasure. She was getting wetter and warmer that his lips kept right into her pussy. He was hoping to give her the pleasure he ignored during the time but she just purrs happily to stork and squeeze his cock again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:27 pm

He was swelling still and she felt him lick her word and heavy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Melli blushes a little more before crying out in pleasure in hopes of getting something more from his touch and licks.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:01 am

His licks were stronger and against her g spot making Her vunerable.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:16 am

Melli purrs again from her spot getting teased but that didn't stop her from not wanting more of it. She wanted him to take what he desired with no holding back because she was doing the same thing. Her lips kept around his cock more till she sucks him more harder to hear a groan.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:18 am

He licks fiercely and she moans out getting clos3 faster than she expected.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:12 pm

She kept rocking her hips against his lips but Brandon held her hips a little tighter to feel her squirming on top of her. He pushes his tongue inside of her while she was sucking him again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:09 pm

He licks as deep as he can hard and wild as she moans and he feels her wetness flooding out of her as his cock throbs responding to her suck I g.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:19 pm

She bobs her head down faster and faster, feeling the throb of his cock. The feeling of his own lustful desires burning in his mind that he was licking her even harder to taste her juices. Melli wanted more of him, more of his lust that she begins sucking more harshly while swirling her tongue against it more, hearing a groan from him. She really was lustful today and it must be getting worse for her that it was burning her pussy more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:31 pm

He swirls his tounge around violently inside her pulling her pussy open to lick as deep as he could as she felt his fingers inside rubbing her g spot.

-------

http://immortalanimeworld.heavenforum.org/viewtopic.forum?t=305

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 am