Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:05 am

She couldn't take much more as he gives her everything from the start.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:38 pm

All she could do was cry out for him nice and loud while he kept taking her over and over again as his cock was getting bigger and bigger. Each time he pushes into her, Melli whines in pleasure because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:57 pm

After eternity in heavy heated lust she came to realize he was going all out and her pleasure only grew. She couldn't see but she could feel him forcing her belly wide and throbbing with his cock as his deep thrusting wrecked her womb here in th3 dark he didn't hold back or go easy on her as his cock and strength brought out the mosy if her desires all able to be secret and hidden here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:31 am

She was only able to look down in front of her while being moved forward, her hips aching from being in the same position but she didn't say a thing. After a while, she was shivering slightly when feeling him holding her up again but keeps moving his hips harder while not knowing of her stomach showing a lump. He was grunting and groaning from how tight she got but it made him even hotter to want her more. Melli whines from the pleasure before shivering slightly in heat to be held up in his arms to thrust upward into her.

Melli moans out weakly to feeling his thrusts getting stronger and stronger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:36 pm

She feels him cuz hard inside making her mind go blank for a moment
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:02 pm

She feels him biting her neck before shivering to kiss him and shivering. He felt so good but tries to buck back against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:05 pm

She feels her pleasure grow more and rise out of control urging her to move more as she hears him moan and slam faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:10 pm

She was only able to yelp out from his powerful thrusts but he was getting more lost from the feeling. He held her hips still pounding more harder into her as she cries out even louder now that he was getting weaker again. He wasn't able to stop but just lay on her back, panting for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:52 pm

She feels him insyinctually find and squeeze her breasts hard as his hips force him all the way insid3 her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:59 pm

She cries out louder than usual but shivers because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:05 pm

He wasn't holding back as she feels him tug them up then down squeezing harder as his hips speed up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Melli still felt weaker and dizzy but she purrs deeply when he was squeezing them hard. His hips kept bucking against her own but bits her shoulder with a groan of pleasure. She still felt so good inside of her and yet, her body still was wanting more and more of him. "Hah hah m-more give m-me more.." she begs him but he keeps her right where she was while thrusting into her as she moans loudly to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:42 pm

He wasn't stopping or slowing down as he squeeze harder pinching her nipples
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:45 pm

She whines from that but he pulls and tugs on them to punish her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Lost to th3 heat and passion in which he gave himself to her melli screams out cumming hard and falls limp. There was no telling how long they had been in there and she twitches feeling him pull out. Brandon painted and tested as she recovered crawling toward him to suck him dry and gulp down his cum
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:28 pm

He pets her head to see her moving her head down as much as she can, taking his cock more down into her throat. She muffled groans in pleasure from the feeling but even rubs her pussy to make it wet and feeling his own cum spilling out of her to the floor.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:11 pm

She had him now as the rest of his cum flows down her throat and she gulped after feeling it go down. He didn't see her but she had cut on her face and body and she wanted more here in the darkness she wanted her hero and his sudden standing up made her really want him. "We need to get the key it's not much further." She whines hearing that from him "but I want you to keep fucking me. You felt so good and mmm tasted better. Please give me more. Pound my dirty pussy with that huge clock and make me cum until I rip open"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Brandon didn't answer till he sighs to help her up. "????" "How about this? If you and I get this key quickly then I'll go right ahead to give you whatever you wish but we need to get this key first and we will play as much as you like."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:17 pm

"D-do you mean it? As much as I like?" And he nodded to make a promise to her. Before getting dressed and head in . Towards the light to get the key.

Ooc: go wild for it Mel I want to see how wild you can get.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:24 pm

ooc:Okay, right after they get the key and leave

bic:Both of them kept walking but before long, he was close to finding the key. During that time, Melli hopes that Brandon was honest with his words with letting her having more of him right after this and leaving the cave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:48 pm

The key was in the only lit room in the whom place and the flow came from the chest as he picked up the lid and put the key insid3 in the bag. He walked as before to get out and melli whines in the dark room again needing him inside and he keeps going all the way to the ship and the island sinks when they leave it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Brandon checked the key to see it was indeed well, wondering what else would do after a while. Same with where the key goes to. During that time, Melli was getting impatient for him but taking too long. He wonders about some other things but she was panting a little more to grind against something to help ease the heat away for now but she was not having enough time to where she snaps.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 pm

As the shrine shrinks and he held the hey up to the light he knew this quest would be much easier.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:16 pm

"Lets see; I guess we are more closer now. Alright melli, ready to get back on the trail on the sea?" he asked her but didn't get a response from her since Melli was silent all the way. "......" "Hmm? Melli? Are you-" Suddenly, he feels her grabbing his arm and turn him around. He saw it was Melli that had him but she didn't look at him. "Hey Melli? You okay? Aren't you glad we got the key? Now we can continue on the quest." "...........""Melli? Did you hear me?" he asked but he feels her tightening her grip to pull him away from the deck to below deck. He feels her dragging him along that he almost trips going down the stairs but Brandon tries to speak to her to ask what was going on.

No response was given from her till seeing their room that she gets him inside and walks in herself to shut the door and lock it. "Melli, what are you doing? Why did you lock the door?"he asked when seeing her face shadowed with her hair. Was she sick? or was something else wrong?

"Mell-" he saw her walking over and snatches the key from his hand to set it in a small box, closes it shut and lock it. The key will be safe in there for the hours and when they would take off later. Brandon was about to ask what she was doing, she stops him from speaking with grabbing his shirt again. "Melli? Can you hear m-"

"You promised...." she whispered in a low tone that made Brandon confused. "Promised?" "Y-Yes, you said a-after w-we get this key...y..you were gonna.....play with me." she said but Brandon sees her leaning against him to get him to fall backwards on his bed and her on top. He saw better of her face being flushed and red as she was in heat. "Y-you said we can continue a-after we haa get that mmmmm k-key.....I want you...and I want it now." she said ready to rip his shirt but he grabs her hands.

"Easy Melli. We still need to set sail to our next location. Can you wait for anoter-" "I'm done waiting Brandon. My body is already aching for you to punish me, touch me....even my pussy i-is..hungry for this cock of yours......I really need it." she said before grinding against his lap so he felt her warm wet pussy making a mess in her pants.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Feeling that he gulped a bit as she kissed him and made sure he would keep his promise with her.his shirt was torn off and she knew his cock was next becuase she wanted it inside her now no more waiting this was her moment

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:37 pm