Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:12 am

"What???" he asked as if he was pretending to not have heard her. "P-Please, please let me have you! I'll do w-whatever you want. Please just push your c-cock inside of me..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:26 am

He smiles and saw how serious she was and he ended her punishment because she asked so sweetly. She moans out feeling his tip teasing her before he pushes inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:52 am

She cries out slightly from the pleasure before gently trying to get away but he keeps her close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:07 pm

He showed no restraint giving her what she begged for as his hips go wild
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:11 pm

She kept biting down on her bottom lip feeling his cock slamming harder into her, the unstable heat building in her stomach. Melli reaches to grip whatever was closer but could hear he deep grunts from each time he slams right into her pussy. He didn't hear her crying out so he keeps his grip on her hips before going much more harder and faster into her. The feeling did it before she screams out in pleasure feeling it being too much. "That's what I wanted to hear....nice and loud screams as I take you." he panted against her ear while she was screaming worse, hearing the loud smacks of skin against her own while he fucked her with no mercy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:08 pm

She screams out more as he used all his strength rocking the ship.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:17 pm

Melli was having a hard time lowering her voice, feeling Brandon just becoming brutal with her that she couldn't stop him. His thrusts, his voice, his strength was weakening her into a wet mess of pleasure. She even feels his heated breaths against her neck. "Mmm see? Do you like it, Melli? Does my cock feel good inside this tight pussy of yours?" he groans against her neck but she whimpers to look up but grip the pillow more in her hands.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:07 pm

She was jolting and cums hard from overloaded pleasure as he keeps slamming in ready to burst at any moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:25 pm

She kept crying out and moaning in pleasure feeling him taking her harder and harder but it felt worse. Melli whines feeling him getting thicker now but just keeps holding her down. Brandon sees her twitching while arching her back but it still stop her from getting wetter and hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:27 pm

His cum explodes inside her flooding her belly and wombto bulge a little as he cut her loose from the ropes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Feeling his cum made her release as well, leaning her head back as she was squirting out as well. It felt too good, too hot that it was making her shiver. Brandon looks at her sitting on the ground weak but too dazed to even open her eyes, slowly feeling some of his cum hitting her face and breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:44 pm

He painted a little as sh3 relaxed trying to hug him close with her arms and legs
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:01 pm

He didn't say a thing before hugging her back and leaving kisses against her shoulder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:19 pm

She was weak and broken nd he let her rest as he shifted the sail into the winds she lean against him they sail all day as she recovers and soon she was back to normal
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:21 pm

She started helping him with anything that was needed but Brandon smiled, happy to know that she was still helping him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Inside th3 shoal they see an opening that was revealed as the dry vase lowered the sea level to reveal a shrine
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:03 pm

"Is this shrine part of this whole thing, Brandon?" she asked while checking the area of the shrine but he nods. He knew it was while they kept lowering down the sea level but was curious about the area too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:20 pm

This I where I heard the final key was. He said going down the stairs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:28 pm

"The final key? You sure this place holds the final key?" she asked him while walking beside him but was wondering. "Yes, I'm sure it does."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:44 pm

They follow the stairs down and down until all light is blotted out and she suddenly got fully aroused. Taking him here whet no one in the world can come in total darkness. She gulped and grabbed him to pull him into the wall with her back to it. Whispering her plan in his ear.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 pm

He blinks not sure if he heard right but Brandon could sense her breathing getting heavily while she keeps him close. "Wait, right now Melli? Isn't it another time for this to.." "Please my love.....I...I really need you again.....I know you do to." she said against his ear but Brandon moves back a little from her. "Melli, we have to find the key that's hidden down here. We can do this ano-" His words stops in his throat before feeling her stroking his soft lump where his cock was, squeezing it. "You do want it too right?.......you do wish to feel me again from the inside right?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:04 pm

She pushed him down and moved his ants and her underwear so she could use him inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:40 pm

"H-Here; push it inside of me....please?" she purrs to him but Brandon feels her rubbing the tip against her hot wet pussy that he was feeling her pulling him down to kiss her lips. She licks his bottom lip slowly in hopes he would push inside of her to ease this heated feeling inside of her. "mmmm I..." "Mmmmmmmm d-don't waste any time, Brandon...Please push it inside me...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:45 pm

He slammed in hard ust like she wanted and he gave her his full st4rength from the start
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:08 pm

She gasped feeling his hard thrust but pulls him against her body, wanting him to go all out and not stop. Feeling her kissing his neck slowly, Brandon held her one leg up a little while bucking his hips against her slowly while kissing her lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:09 pm