Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:53 pm

well then heres my answer to your question. i would risk never being able to touch you again to take you here and now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:59 pm

She didn't say a thing about his words before slowly looking down again before scratching her cheek. "Hmmm, let me see. You seem to be serious with this huh? You really want to break the rules to claim what you want? Claiming my pussy to wreck and fill with cum?" she said to see him blushing slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:16 pm

yes i do.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:39 pm

"Oh, then..." She moves away from him before sitting there to stand up from the bed. Brandon wasn't sure about what she was going before her hands reaching down to get her clothes now. "What are you-" "I guess we are done for now then? you seem to not be as bad right now......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 pm

he broke out of the retraints and remove dhis blindfold to see her slowly getting her robe on and in an instant he was pinning her to the wall and holding her there. she struggled against his grip blushing but she knew he snapped. he bites her neck hard making her moan as she tries to act tough and resist him but her words were drowned by his kiss as his free hand presses hard on her breast making her eyes go wide then he smiles pulling back and blindfolding her and tying her up to tease her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:06 pm

"What are you doing??? Unhand me right now Brandon or else you are in big trougmmmfff!!" he stops her words with gagging her mouth with a cloth and tying up her wrists. If she was going to be like that and leave him in this state, punishment was in order. "Not this time, Melli. Right now I think you deserve punishment for leaving me like this.." he said against her neck to rip off the robe hard and sees her blush, muffled speaking through her gag. He then blindfolds her while thinking of what good punishment he can give her for making his body hot and horny.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:42 pm

he pinches her nipples hard tugging on them as her body reacted right away and her pussy dripped. she muffled moans out hanging from the mast wither her feet off the ground held by the ropes that bing her wrists. that was for teasing me and threatening me so i wouldt give you pleasure. he said to her. she panted when he released her nipples and she groans loudly feeling him pinching her clitoris hard making her roll her eyes even if he couldnt see them. she got wetter and wanting him badly. as she pinches again harder. that was for shutting everythign down when things got good. he said to her making her whimper begging for mercy becuase he never was so rough with her before. her nipples and clit tingle with pain feeling like needles were poking her when it was her body trying to recover form the hard pinches. she felt him lick her nipples one at a time then suck on one as she moans out still gagged as the mixed pleasure turnd to pure pleasure and he switched ot her other breast to do the same as she cums violently making a mess of he rlegs the mast and the dek below her. he added sweetly in her ear as she panted form cumming so hard. that was for making me cum. i am fair am i not? he asks and she nodded desperate to get free or be fucked by him in the most brutal ways.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:57 pm

"Now I wonder what I should do with you. I can't give you my cock just yet because you don't need it. Do you?" he asked to see her whimpering slightly not sure. Brandon shook his head to slap her breasts, making her yelp in some pain because of it. "Mffmmmmm!!!!" "Well!!" he said trying to see this going on while Melli was shivering from the pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:08 am

he swats her clit next making ehr arch ehr back as her pussy drips on the deck as she moans out still muffled. he spanks her a few more times as she jolted in pleasur eeach time cumming again befor ehe stopped. now im going to ask you again and i will free your mouth to speak you will answer me or i will leave you here all night. he said and she nodded to agree with him. so answer me. what should i do to you. he asks then removes her gag so she can answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:11 am

She shivers slightly in pleasure feeling her aching pussy twitching but she sees him waiting with his eyes on her. "Well?" He asked quietly but she gulps to then shiver slightly that he reaches to slap her pussy again. "W-wait.....I...I want you to f-fuck me...Please.." "Hmm? Fuck you? I don't know if I should..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:34 am

when i wante to you denied me and threatened me. even when i told you i would break your rule you still tried to leave me cold and alone. so why shouldnt i do it to you? he asks and she knew instantly he wasnt serious about leaving her. becuase it was too dark so sudenly it couldnt be his true feelings. and he gagged her again and she felt him push her legs open and tie them open before licking and sucking on her pussy hard. she arches her back moaning out loudly muffled by the gag
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:40 am

She shivers and struggles in her bounds, trying to figure out how to get free from this but it just gets more worse now. He was being so mean to her like she did with him and now he was just sucking harder and harder now. "Mmmmmmm....." He keeps her legs open so she couldn't close them but watching her struggle like this made him want to punish her even harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:52 am

she was ready to cum and behind her gag she begs for mercy only to have him pull away then slam inside her hard and deep without mercy and without waiting for her to be ready for him. he back and butt slap the mast hard and sting from how hard he wa slamming into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:00 am

She was only able to cry out feeling that get more worse now that Melli shivers slightly. The pleasure from this just gets to her head slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:07 am

as he slams into her he slaps her breasts with his hands one at a time making them stingas the pleasure rises and she felt the slaps on her sides where her arms usually rest. and he felt her pussy get wetter thrusting hard and deep and still only just beginning even as she cums from it.

when she cums he smiles and settles into a rythm hitting the enterence ot her womb and she knew he was gettign ready to fuck ehr with all his strength.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:35 am

He saw her flushed red face while he took her worse but not at full strength yet. Brandon wanted to save that for later when she was at her peak of wanting to cum but can't yet. He slaps her breasts harder and harder to hear muffled yelps from her gag, drooling more down her chin from the stings of pain and pleasure mixed together.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:20 pm

She feels her clit stinging from his hips slapping it making her hidden eyes roll back as she groans in her soaked gag. She was losing herself to this punishing pleasure and he was only going half as rough as usual. The loud wet slapping fills her ears as he groans a little trying to keep holding back because this was a punishment and she was getting closer to cumming as his handssqueeze her breasts hard turning them red in his hands and he bites her nipple grinding it in his teeth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 pm

She muffled screams from her gag to feel his teeth closing down on her nipples. It felt worse and more painful that she was already dripping heavily from the feeling. He could see how weak she was getting till he lets go of her breasts to slap them hard again. "Don't you dare cum, missy. I'm not done punishing you yet." he said in a commanding tone that he hears muffled yelps from her, each time he hits her sore breasts but he knew she loved it.

Melli struggles in her ropes again, face flushed more red and even weaker that she slowly sees him leaning near her neck to bite it hard that she tenses up to accidentally cum hard. Brandon felt her release as he then stops, watching her squirm to beg him not to. "Didn't I say not to cum and yet you did it?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:56 pm

For that your punishment is a denial of pleasure indefinitly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:13 pm

She whines moving in the ropes but he keeps her still to gripping her hair and holding her head still. He knew the punishment should be kept both good but bad since she came. Either way, she still will feel unstable pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:12 am

He returned to her breasts teasing hard and rubbing her pussy. Melli moans out forgetting she was supposed to be punished and when she was about to cum she felt him stop. The sudden stop made her want more begging him behind her gag for release but he didn't let her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:38 am

She tries to get loose again but feels his fingers gripping her breast, giving it a tight squeeze. "Behave yourself now. You know if you do something wrong you will be punished. Naughty little cutie." he warns slightly but she was blushing still weak in pleasure. She was so dazed and hot from all this but he was just making it worse slightly. "Mfffmm......" "Ah ah ah, b good........"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:46 am

She was about to cut for the 8th time when he stopped again. She was dazed wanting release and he was denying her that. It made her want him more and more her wet sloppy pussy dripping opening and closing he had even retired her legs so they were open wide and up near her wrists exposing her pussy fully. As she cools down begging to cum she feels his hand push inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 am

She arches her back with eyes wide, feeling her pussy getting full again but she shivers. It felt more worse but was twitching as Brandon smiled.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:07 am

Because he was using his hand inside she thought he was going to let her fun but when he stopped she spit out her gag to beg for release.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am