Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:44 am

"Then haa I'm going inside. "He said gringing worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:47 am

"W-what!? Brandon you can't my b-body......ahh...I can't...."she sees him sucking both her breasts even harder but he bites them a little too, earning a yelp from her again. Brandon groans from the taste, licking them again before he held her legs apart, seeing her laying down panting and coated in sweat. His member was in between her legs, rubbing her place slowly as he was teasing her to push inside soon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:47 am

He pushed inside and groans slamming hard and deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:34 am

His member stretches her place more as he pushes in, moaning out as her nails claw into the ground but he got himself fully inside of Melina. She twitches and curled her toes from being fully taken, panting as she tries to get used to him but sees Brandon holding back from ramming into her. "B-brandon?" "Hah...hah.....mmm...s...so tight....you're still so tight..."he moans but held her legs more back, pulling out a little before slamming into her to make Melina scream out. "Ahh!!!...Ahhh....w..wait, wait, wai-mmm!!!...mmmmm.....hah....." she shut her eyes while hearing her place making wet noises from each thrust he did.

"Their is no way..mmm...I'm going to wait....hah...anymore....you feel like your clenching down, telling me you want this....you want my member buried deep inside you.."he groans out as he thrusts more into Melina as she arches her back from the building pleasure inside her stomach.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:04 pm

He lifted her up ramming her as hard as he could moaning out to her as she returns his moans with her own and her place clenches down harder until his member hit the enterance to her womb. He turned her over so she was facing and holding the wall as his thrusts keep her feet off the ground and he thrusts down into er making her belly bulge and she drools with her tongue hanging out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:24 pm

She never felt him being so rough with her body, trying to ram right through her womb as it was nothing. Melina looks down but Brandon keeps her close while thrusting into her worse and harder as she screams. "Ahhhhhh!!!..t...too deep! You're too deep inside me!!! Please st-ahhhh!!!!!"she kept screaming and bucking her hips, tongue hanging out and coated with her drool.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Ooc: brb gotta get mom icecream from the freezer.

Bic: he was moaning loud with her and she claws the wall as her knees are rubbed raw and bleeding on the ground. He was really messing her body up and enjoying it as he did. "Haa its good really good I think I'm haa getting lost to your pleasure I want more." Brandon said ramming her as hard as he can.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:59 pm

"Hah...hah....ahh....b..but my body......hhaa...i.is gonna scar....mmm...brandon please...please stop and mmmm..."she tries to speak to him, looking back at his face before Brandon grabs her wrists again, pushing so deep that the tip pushes past the womb. A ear splitting scream came out of her lips as she looks up with dull eyes. "hah...hah....n...no way....your body feels too good for me to stop.....I'm going to keep going....till your full of my cum!!"he said lifting her up as her legs bend a bit before slamming upward into her, holding Melina in his arms.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...ahhhhh..w...wait...nmmm...n..not in this position...I..I can see your member moving in and out of m-me...please don't...oohh...don't look at it!!" she begs but hears him laughing darkly as his member slips more into her. "Why not? Your place is begging for my member right? You can't live without me ripping you apart, moaning out to everyone who is making you feel so good....right??"he growls in her ear as Melina was having a hard time speaking back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:08 pm

He swells inside of her again and she felt him slamming as hard a he could. She moans and screams seeing everything he did then just before releasing he pulled out and came all over her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:15 pm

She whimpers feeling her place open and close, wanting more but Melina was so worn out that she was too dazed to think. Brandon held her still seeing her drooling more while her chest went in and out before kissing her neck to get a sudden gasp and moan.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:47 pm

He smiles and saw she wanted his cum inside but she kept her mouth shut remembering her punishment. He got off her and healed her knees and she felt his hand rubbing her belly to heal her womb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:53 pm

She whimpers again feeling his hand but tries to stay silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:36 pm

"You're stronger than a monster my love. " he hears her say and he nodded she saw he was a bit ashamed he hurt her but she didn't care kissing his lips. She got dressedand he did too before leaving to go to the house that was always lacked with a red door. Inside was an old cauldron and it was bubbling they go upstairs and there was an old man he turned and smiled "well the hero ortegas son take this to the shrine and use it on the wall to get to the travvelers gate." It was a bomb a magic bomb. And she followed him as they both leave town to go to the shrine. On the east side of the continent. The mountain pass was narrow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:02 am

She didn't say as much but just follows him, looking around their surroundings.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:14 am

They fight so many monsters I. The mountains that night fell before they reach the shrine. She lay on him that night and he kisses her giving her the passion he promised her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 am

Brandon felt her heated lips against his own, slowly making out with her as they lay on the ground.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:42 am

His tongue swirled around hers as he presses against her and she pushes back as they rock with Locke's lips making out and rubbing eachother. He pulled back first panting hard and she groans feeling his hands rubbing her breasts. He started making out with her again as she puts her arms around his neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 am

Brandon saw her shaking from his touch, her body now burning up in pleasure before removing the top of her clothes to her breasts. She sits up to moan from his heated hands squeezing them but he sits her in his lap, taking both her nipples in his lips to suck gently. She lets out a slight squeak with arms around his head but he keeps her where she was groaning from the taste. Even from the feeling of her breasts were being sucked on, she felt a lump forming and presses against her clothed place.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:45 pm

She was dripping soaking her clothes and his and he sucked harder pulling her nipples to tug her breasts. He reaches and squeezes her stretched breasts groaning louder as he tasted her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:43 pm

She tries to get away from him but Brandon keeps her where she was, sucking much more harder on her nipples to squeeze and rub her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:49 pm

He took off their bottoms and forces her to feel his exposed member rubbing her place.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:53 pm

She yelps from the feeling as her body struggles under him but Brandon keeps her still, earning a gasp. "Keep still...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:55 pm

He pushed inside hard and deep filling her up all the way and changing her shape to fit him as her belly swells.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 pm

She gasped from him pushing inside of her, slowly whimpering to hug him closer against her body but Brandon begins squeezing her breasts again while holding her still in his lap. He holds both breasts in his hands before going to the left one, sucking on the nipple and squeezing the right breast.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:09 pm

He rams hard with his hips panting g as he suck her breasts hard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 am