Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:08 pm

She burned up even more and she felt him hot as well. She turned around to face him and grinds her place against his member. Right away her place cooled but burned hot when she stopped making her want to stay cool and she knew enough to know she felt better after she came.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Brandon blushes feeling that but sees Melina looking down once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:41 pm

"Is something wrong?" He asks and she nodded. "Brandon if I keep going ill feel better but i need you inside to feel better I don't know why but having you inside made me cooler and feel better." She said and he understood but said nothing. If he said she could she would just say sue would feel bad for using him and they would argue. So he said nothing thinking of something to say.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:42 pm

She wonders if he was rethinking about what she said, making Melina blush again embarrassed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:54 pm

"If that is what you want yes. " was all he said he was telling the truth and he rubs her back. "Do you want me to start or do you want to."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:45 pm

"Y-You can.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:52 pm

He rubs her chest remembering how she liked it and she moans louder pressing closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:18 pm

"ahh...hah......hah.....mmm....."she felt him going more but making sure she was trapped under him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:39 pm

"I-inside oooh pleas inside I need It" she moans and he pulls off her bottoms and his rubbing it against her place and she arches her back begging as she spreads her place open for him begging for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:41 pm

"Now, now..this can't be your best begging for me can it? You need to do better..."he said as she whimpers, spreading her place much more for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:57 pm

He pushed it inside making her moan and move her hips and he slammed all the way inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:14 am

Brandon sees her moaning out to him from having her place full of his member but she turns her head to look at him, resting her head on her arms waiting for Brandon to move.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:20 am

He moves hard staying slow until she got slick then he moved faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:46 am

She shook before slowly whimpers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:13 pm

"Does it hurt again?" He asks and she shook her head no "no its good real good go harder and and faster please like last time." She asks him sweetly and he pushed harder hitting the back of her place and the enterence to her womb as his hips move faster she moans starting to roll her eyes back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Brandon didn't know if she was just saying it hurt or not, moving his hips still against her own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:32 am

He came hard and her body jolted from her own release as she went limp. He panted pulling out of her and he throbbed wanting more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Melina panted a little when feeling his release dripping out but she looks to see him still throbbing in pleasure. Thinking a little, she sits up a bit to spread her rear apart, showing the second opening. He saw her movement but reaches to rub her rear slowly with his hands, hearing her purr. "You c-can enter here next, Brandon...or keep going in my first place.....I just want more so don't st-stop...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:18 am

"You will tear if I take your rear. And your place is so mushy it will rip open if I push inside." He warned but she rubbed her openings against his member whimpering."I d-dont care. I want you more p-please *gulp* please rip me open with your member. " she asks looking away and closing her eyes to brace herself. He did what she asked pushing into her second opening and she went wide eyed gritting her teeth as she struggled to take his member in her butt. She was split badly as his full length rammed her deep and he was so wide inside her she riper like he said she would.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:32 am

Brandon could tell her rear ripped when he pushed inside her and even more as he moves, seeing her grunted up face in pain. He did warn her ahead of time and yet she still wanted him, clawing at the ground as she tries bearing with the pain. "See? I told you that your rear would rip if I went inside you like this. Do you want me to pull out?"he asked still holding her hips. "N-No...Please don't pull out....Please..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:50 pm

He slams in harder his hips clapping her rear he didn't understand why she wanted this but it felt so good he couldn't stop. She ripped only two more times before she got used to his strength and she moans out in pleasure not pain. "Haa y-you took my first time aaahh you took it and now I cant stop thinking about your member being inside me. Oooh its so big and you're so strong aaah don't stop please cum inside me until you cant anymore I'm yours yours forever." She said as he moans out to her and pounded her as deep and as hard as he could she was cumming again feeling him swell and he saw it pouring out of her messing up his legs. "Haa you came again mm even with pain itching you all over you came. Your a bad girl ill have to punish you later but rraahh not yet not while haa not while you feel this good ill cum inside this time but haa your punishment is ill oooh God you just tightened up on me. Your punishment is I'm never going to cum inside haa inside your place." He said and she squeezed down on his pulsing bulging member as it bulged her belly he was really destroying her body and they cum together with a shout.

She whimpered hearing her punishment and he moved out of her rear before turning her over onto her back he forced open her legs and slams his member soaked in her blood and his cum inside her mushy place. She screams out as she tore like he said.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:43 pm

"Just look at how sloppy you are, Melina haa such a naughty wet mess mmmm you must really love my member inside you." he groans in pleasure as she keeps on screaming while gripping her throat to keep her still. Melina gasped from the feeling before she twitches a little, groaning out from the loss of some breath. "Please ahh your c-chocking me mmm please keep ripping me a-apart hah please Brandon-AHH!" she winces when he slaps her rear from her obeying him while she keeps moaning and drooling. "That's master to you...mmm.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:58 pm

He rammmed her all night before he pulled out of her and covered her belly and breasts with cum. she whines weak and broken he cast his healing spells on her. His magic was half gone and dawn arrived making them set off again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:05 pm

The two keep going but was silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:24 pm

By the time they reach aliahan she was better happier and more in love with him than ever. His mother said nothing but noticed the change. Saying the same thing everything telling him to go to bed. The next morning they got up and went to the tavern he bought her a new outfit to wear and she blushed that it his almost nothing and for four gold he got her several more of her choice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:27 pm