Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

battle between monsters

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: battle between monsters

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:38 am

Hearing that noise made her worried but she did as Brandon told her, going up to the mountain. As she did, she was worried that he was going to be even more hurt than last time after the other battle he was in. Melina didn't want anything too bad to happen to him but it's expected with someone like her mate. Looking away, she still heads to the mountain as he told her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:08 pm

When she got to the top she couldn't see Brandon anywhere or any of their things and when she turned around she saw him carrying everything else up the mountain after her. She heard him muttering under his breath only catching a few words in his language she remembered from her lessons. "... lost or .... if gojira ... then we are going to have a major problem. .... *obviously a curse* why .......... and why on this new place I .... *probably 'grew' or 'crafted*? I shouldn't have ... *'wounded' or 'broken'* him so much *or many!'" She was relieved that he wasn't hurt but hearing what he was saying sounded like he was punishing himself for hurting godzilla. She wanted to make him feel better and let him know in her own special way she was grateful for him protecting her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:37 pm

She waited till he gets to the top as Brandon sets everything down but sits on the cooler, sighing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Now was her chance and she kisses him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Brandon blushes slightly from the kiss she gave him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:22 pm

He did more than blush she made sure of it. He burned hotly as her /tongue swirls around his and she started to blush when he pulled her closer to return the kiss she just t gave him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 pm

When seeing and feeling his reaction to her kiss, Melina slowly wraps her arms around his shoulders to kiss him back. She felt his hands resting near her waist while hugging her closer against his body, their chests pressed against each other while they were making out. Their tongues were swirling against each other while shifting a little bit from it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:34 pm

He fell on his back and sh didn't care because now his member was pressingw against her place. She and he grind together still making out and sharing their love whither long pleasurable kisses as they hug eachotqher.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Their bodies were burning from desire, blushing at the same time and grinding against each other but they moaned from the effects. Melina felt her own place getting wet while he was forming a lump in his swim trunks but they didn't stop grinding or kissing, triggering the want of their lust and love.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:48 pm

It seemed like a thick fogs decended to the peak surrounding them as they get hotter and more lustful his hands travel across her body making her moan as her do the same to him making him moan. Together they rub and she feels his lump pushing hard against her place making wet squishy noises as some of her wetness squirts out of her swimsuit mixing with the sweat running down her legs. They were both sweaty and still. Akjng out as he started to throb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Melina blushed when she felt him throbbing but whimpers when he was moving her hips to keep grinding his lump against her squirting place. They knew their bottom swimwear was messy a little from their desired heat but they will be cleaned later on. Right now, they needed one another badly. Brandon was still making her move her hips, hearing her moan again while sitting up in his lap, reaching to rub her breasts a little from the feeling that she gained some energy to move her hips with him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:13 pm

He ripped away their bottoms and she gasps feeling his bare member rubbing her place and he continues to grind hard still kissing her and rubbing her body as his own heat becomes a little too much for him to control any longer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Melina felt his hands touching her back, grinding harder that his member almost slips inside her. He wanted her so bad that Brandon had a hard time keeping in control but it was exciting for Melina, seeing him losing it this way. Before long, he groans as she was just moaning out while he pulls her back down to kiss her lips again, swirling his tongue against hers harder, feeling really aroused wanting her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:30 pm

He pushes it inside her unable to resist anylonger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:34 pm

Melina arches her back while a loud moan escapes her lips, feeling him pushing deeper and deeper inside of her. She shook a little seeing him moan with her but was enjoying the feel of her hot place that clenched down on his member. "You..You feel so tight...." "So big...y..you're so big..."she whispers while trying to trying to sit up straight but it was hard to if feeling him deep inside of her. "I can't wait..mmm...much longer, Melina....*Slowly sits up with her in his lap* I need to move inside you...." "W-wait a second...I..my place needs to adjust to your new bigger size....p...please just give m-me......"he kisses her neck but bites on her skin, hearing her hiss in pleasure from his bite, her nails running down his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:48 pm

He ripped her place being too big and he moans out forcing himself all the way inside her. You feel so good melli I might haa might cum early.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 pm

"W-what? But you can't cu-mmm!!"she moans again when he begins thrusting into her torn place, feeling it clenching down on his member as he was moving inside her. Melina did admit, he felt so good inside her, even better when tearing into her. Their bodies were rubbing against each other as he thrusts upward more harder into her, sucking her neck harder. "N-no, Brandon! Don't suck there!!!..t..that's...O..ohhh...."

He ignores her voice still moving and pleasuring her that she was dazed, looking up at the foggy sky as he took her. "Ahh...ahh....B...Brandon...O..Oh god, Brandon t...that really feels so good...."she moans near his ear while trying to hold onto him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:58 pm

He was too lost to speak letting his body go wild inside to show how good she was.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:09 am

She hugs him tighter but gasped from his member hitting her womb opening harder as it wanted to push inside. "B-brandon wait a sec...t..that's my womb...you can't enter there y-yet..." she begs him but grips his hair while his thrusts just get stronger and stronger from her hot tight place. "*Moaning louder*" she tries speaking but moans of pleasure was only able to come through, leaning back as he took her rougher.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:37 pm

He pushed all the way inside forcing their hips to clap right away as he growls and groans burning from how good she felt to him and their fog got thicker.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:44 pm

She grips his hair again while feeling his member slapping up against her womb, trying to ram through but her body was pushing him out before he reaches to hold her down against his body, making her move up and down on his lap. "Ahhh!! W-wait, wait, that's too hard!! You're too har-mmmm!!" he keeps thrusting ignoring her but she was screaming out slightly in pleasure, drooling slightly from her chin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:50 pm

He didn't care becuase he wasn't going to stop he rammed her harder slamming deeper to force his way inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 pm

She screams out again before drooling slightly, leaning back as Brandon keeps her in his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:21 pm

She claws the ground losing herself to his thrusts as his member hit her deepest place forcing her to lean back throwing her chest in the air as she screams out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:29 am

Brandon sees her chest still up in the air but he keeps thrusting into her harder and harder, quickly slamming up into her harder and harder, groaning in lust because of it. He quickly held her up in his arms. She gasps being lifted up in his arms, feeling his member pushing more into her before panting slightly. "Wait......Wait a sec....ahh....ahh...mmm.....you should't....haa.....go so hard....mmmm.please don't go-ahh!!"

He ignores her begs but just makes her move on his member faster and faster into her place. She shook slightly before feeling him just slamming more into her again, feeling her claws cutting into his back. "You still feel so good...I could just tear you in half...ahh...I can't stop..." "T-then don't stop...don't stop......mmmm....mmmmm..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 am