Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

battle between monsters

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

battle between monsters

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Brandon andy melli were enjoying alone Time in a small island chain. She was almost always naked or wearing almost nothing because he made these islands him self by cracking the earths crust and forcing magma to boil up so much the islands form in days and in years plants grew. The volcanoes were dormant and the islands were beautiful melli felt safe there because no one else knew about them. She was sitting topless in the shade watching him fishing sipping some iced tea. The cold drops drip on her making her wet and she smiles waiting for him to notice. They hadn't mated once and she had been itching to since hey got there two days before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: battle between monsters

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Brandon was keeping some good catches with the fish but seeing the waves splashing against his legs felt alright with him. He was really enjoying his time with Melina to where they were happy to finally have some time alone with each other on this island.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 pm

He pulled the fish up and sat next to her and she feigned anger. "Why did you bring me here all you do is hunt and fish why cant you just I don't know. Do something with me. Why all this boy stuff?" She was only teasing and he sighed." Because food wont keep here only the tea and a few vitamins to eat we have to fish and hunt." She got on top of him sending the drops of water onto his chest" but I want to play you haven't touched me since we got here and I was hoping to go all out with you" she said grinding against him as her breasts bounce. "If that's true why did you wait until now?" She blushed and shook her head "you meanie you planned this all didn't you" he smiled nodding. "Yes I did you broke faster than I expected I gave you a whole other day before you started to beg for me."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:59 pm

"Don't push it.."she teases back as Brandon laughed a little.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:02 pm

%And what would you do? deny me pleasure? You and I both know you can only go one more day before your body makes you need me" he said and she pushes him down grinding harder
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:16 pm

"So what? maybe I can hold off from it."she said with a smile, seeing him looking up from the sand as Melina purrs to feel his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:31 pm

He touchstone her breast making her place drip "cumming already I only just touched you and you think you can resist me?" He said and he used his other hand to rub her butt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:33 pm

She blushes but ignores his touch as best as she can, whimpering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:37 pm

She squeals as he spread her butt cheeks and rubs his member against her place holding her still.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:46 pm

"H-Hey, you cheater!"she said trying to stand up but his grip was too strong, making Melina stay where she was as Brandon keeps grinding against her. "Why are you leaving? Don't you like it when I do this to you? Feeling you getting so wet for me?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:28 pm

He turned her around and forced her on her knees and elbows before forcing himself into her rear making her scream she wasn't expecting him there and he was slamming so hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 pm

"Grrr, you even worse in here...were you waiting for me to push in here again, melina?"he groans before moving his hips as she moans from the feeling, his thrusts pushing her forward and back to hold onto the chair. "Haa...ahh.....mmm...y...yes, I was...ah....you too s-so long to be...mm.....inside me again from t-there....why wouldn't you..d..do..ooohh....do this more often...."she groans as her hands grips the chair but Brandon moans as his member pulses from the tightness.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:00 am

She screams feeling him slamming harder and she couldn't remember a time when he was so forceful. "Its haa simple it feels better when I wait mmm doesn't it" she had to agree and she fouldt stop herself from cumming down her leg as he pushed deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:04 am

"Besides Mmm...you're body is just burning up to where you are just begging me to ruin you, making you cum under me...right?"he said as she panted out with her tongue hanging out but he grips her hips more, pushing more deeper into her rear. "W-wait...ahhh.....wait, please Brandon...hah...you're member will rip m-me...apart...."

"But you want that don't you? You love it when my member tears inside you...don't you???"he growls in her ear.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:07 am

He slammed it inside just as she feared she h didn't hold back a bit.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:12 am

Brandon keeps her still in the chair while thrusting more and more into her, seeing how lost Melina was because of him that she groans and moans louder and louder. She tries moving her hips back against his own, reaching down to rub the nub that was sticking out a little.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:19 am

She was close and she felt him swelling from arousal he was too big now and still slamming deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:25 am

She moved faster, really wanting him to release within her as she came all over him. Melina screams as Brandon moans out, feeling his cum dripping right into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 am

He panted moving out of her. And she wanted d him in her place next.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:45 am

Brandon didn't know if she really wanted that but Melina whines still wanting him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:10 pm

He rubs her rear making her shiver then he flopped her over on her back making her gasp then moun loudly as he forced d her legs open slamming deep into her place.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Brandon could hear her screaming out even worse before seeing Melina drooling out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:30 am

"Haa seems like you mmmm you were lying you were close to losing control." He said teasing her as she shook her head to deny it "n-no you just feel aaaahh not so rough feel so good I cant resist." He smiles. "Then tell me what feels good and how good it feels" he said as she felt him slamming harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:11 pm

She cries out louder but Brandon keeps her still while moving faster and faster, waiting for her answer. "I......My place feels so good hah like it's going to melt mmm....feeling your member going in and out of me...I..I feel so numb..."she whimpers but Brandon keeps going wanting to hear more. "Keep going..." "Your showing no mercy with my body that it's starting to have trouble telling me it wants to cum over and over a-again......p..please just keep going...I want to keep going...w..wanting your cum..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:57 am

They didn't seem to notice the rising tides as he slammed harder making her scream out with closed eyes as her body jolted. "Haaa haa either you're squeezing me so tight or I'm stretching you so bad its clenching down on my member. Mmmmm boiling its boiling inside you. I think haa I think m gonna cum first this time. But I wont stop ill pound you deeper and harder until you break." He said moaning panting and slamming harder into her as he swells dangerously big for her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:54 pm