Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style RP

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style RP

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 am

Chi sensei blushes while rubbing herself to seeing Namiko, the shy and easily enraged type, taking Dezimia like it's nothing. Dezimia didn't seem to mind it as her body was held down by Namiko, moaning and screaming out so Kazemaru gets a show to see them having sex. The heated passion between them was just getting Dezimia more excited before she screams out louder. Namiko rams the toy more deeper into her that she twitches, unable to move again as her spot was hit on rather harshly. "Ahhh!! N-Namiko, not there!! That's a very high sensitive area inside my pussy! Please don't go so rough on me!" she begs but Namiko ignores her, still gripping her slender hips and taking her harder and faster.

"But it's for master Kazemaru hah hah Dezimia mmm we have to give him a show he can become really excited....besides, your seem to be loving this so much..having a thick pulsing c*** inside of you right?" she panted out while Dezimia blushes heavily, looking down at her fist up hands as she whimpers once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:25 am

he smiles looking at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:36 am

Namiko kept thrusting into Dezimia harder and faster, letting Kazemaru hear her moans of pleasure but after a while, he sees her trying to stop Namiko as her body was getting very close to cumming. "Ahh ahhh ahhh N-Namiko! t-that's too much mmm you're going to make me cum!!" she warns but Namiko held her arms and pulls them back, making her buck her hips against her again as Dezmia screams out. "Hah hah then do it mmm let master see you cum for his enjoyment.." she purrs before Dezimia was too weak to stop her. "N-No more, I can't take it anymore hah hah I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" as she said that, Namiko was going faster and faster till Dezimia tenses up, violently cumming hard on the strap on.

Namiko held her close as Dezimia was making a mess on the floor, looking up as her eyes were dazed and face flushed. "Very good but lets not forget the other one, Namiko." She nods with a smile before looking at a blushing Chi sensei that was looking nervous before Dezimia was set down carefully on her side, panting and twitching still cumming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:34 pm

kazemaru was ahrd and pulsing rubbinghimself watching them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Namiko giggles before grabbing Chi sensei's wrist to pull her close and kiss her, feeling her tense up from the kiss. She tries getting away from Namiko but she pushes her on her back gently, deepening the kiss to rub her breasts using her hands. "Hah hah w-wait a sec..mmm!!" "I can't hah you're so cute.." Namiko said purring.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:03 pm

he smiles watching them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:35 am

Both Namiko and Chi sensei was making out heavily and long till Kazemaru sees their teacher twitch, opening her legs to push her whole hand into her. Her screams rang in Kazemaru and Namiko's ears, releasing a moan soon after before feeling Namiko's hand thrusting in and out of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:29 am

it was too much for her and her eyes rolled as drool and moans come out of ehr mouth feelign namiko showing no mercy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:09 am

"Hah hah S-Stop going s-so h-hard! That f-feels too good, Namiko!" She said groaning out into the room as her body jolts forward from each thrust but Namiko keeps her close against her body.
    Namiko kept thrusting harder into her that Chi sensei's p**** was starting to opening up more and more for the strap on c***. She heard Namiko giggle before she feels her arms get pulled back, forcing Chi sensei to push even deeper.

"Ahhh!!! No, don't do that!! Please don't!!!" she screams out dazed but Kazemaru still was stroking his c*** watching this. "Ahhh, so cute. You're so cute looking dazed like this....taking my c*** like it's nothing...you are so cute...." she purrs slightly but Namiko hears Chi sensei moan out louder and worse. "Hah hah hah N-Nam....iko...ohh god n-no more..no more!" she begs but that only made Namiko go even harder inside of her that she keeps going. "Hmmm, I don't want to but maybe I need to go even deeper so lets switch!" Namiko suddenly gets on a chair to have Chi sensei sitting in her lap and pushes hard into her that it hits her spot. A loud scream was heard from Chi sensei before Namiko begins bucking her hips upward inside of her, leaning her head back slightly drooling. Kazemaru felt his c*** throbbing more seeing Chi sensei being taken by Namiko.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:31 pm

he rubs more watching and curious to namiko's plan. he looked and saw dezimia trying hard to stand but her hips were ruined and her pussy was beaten badly by namiko's strap on. for a moment he thought about taking her but decided to wait for namiko to finish.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Chi kept on screaming as she feels Namiko getting rougher and rougher that Chi sensei's p**** was squirting out from each thrust. "Ahhh!!! N-no more, no mo-more ohhhhh please no more!!" Chi sensei begs slightly but Namiko keeps going even harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:22 pm

namiko hoped her master would be proud of ehr and give her a reward for ehr efforts as she went all out trying to please him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Namiko keeps slamming into her but feels Chi sensei getting much more worse that she begins groaning out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:38 pm

it was embarrasing for chi as kazemaru watched ehr being forced by her student to feel pleasure she only had from kazemaru. it was good too good and she grew lustful wanting him insid eher more than namiko. namiko was gettign tired her hips a little sore as she keeps pounding chi sensei's pussy as hard as she could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Chi sensei keeps twitching and screaming out as her p**** was groaning out. She begins whimpering but her body tenses up, feeling her p**** squirting even harder now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:52 pm

haa haa youre cumming each time it hits your deep chi sensei. haa am i that good namiko asks and chi couldnt lie sayign she was and she screams as namiko pushes deeper really stretchign chi badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:09 pm

"*Screaming* Please I'm going to pass out if you keep this up!!! Please let me-mmmmm!!" She felt her body get turned around to look right at Kazemaru. He blushes still stroking his c*** but Namiko blushes seeing it that she pulls her sensei back more. "Now tell Kazimaru how good it feels....have him see how naughty you are s-sensei.." she purrs as Chi moans again and looks at him lost to it. "S-she feels so good, Kazemaru...her c*** keeps slamming into me that I c-can't stop cumming!!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 pm

he smiles as she lets out a final scream falling limp and twitching. namiko panted sore and tired but she followed her masters command and expected a reward. going over to her she whimpers feeling him remove ehr strapon to reveal he rdripping pussy. he smiles looking at it for a moment then he rubs his swollen burning cock against her pussy to make her feel how arouse she made him following his commands.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:39 pm

She whimpers slightly but gently feels her p**** opening and close. "Such a good girl, so cute...." he said gently watching her nod while shivering. "Y-Yes master...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:40 pm

he pushes inside ahrd.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Namiko cries out in true bliss, feeling her body heating up with pleasure when he slid right into her. Kazemaru groans as he held her hips to look down at her, seeing Namiko flushed and embarrassed as her body was burning up. "P..Please master Kazemaru, please f*** me as hard as you wish.....that can be my reward f-for serving you by your order.......please..please f*** me.." she begs him as he groans feeling her pussy clenching down onto his member again that he sees her rubbing the clit using two fingers. "So bad asking me for that but you did do as I ordered you to do. Very good my sweet so maybe I should give you that reward?" he said seeing her nodding yes, begging for him to take her just like before.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:15 pm

he slammed in hard and deeper than before not even letting her know he was going to push inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:29 pm

She whimpers slightly while arching her back, gripping the pillow slightly that he held her close against him to see his c*** pushing deeply into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:50 pm

he slammed hard makign her head hit the bed hard when it flew back as he moved out of her and she moans out feeling him use all his strength with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:35 pm

She groans and moans from the sudden thrust but Kazemaru kept going worse and harder.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:49 am