Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style RP

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style RP

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Both of them kept moving and bucking against each other, feeling their bodies burning from pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:06 pm

she came hard panting and clinging to him and he moves her over to the bed pretending to let ehr rest befor ramming inside ehr doggy style.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:12 pm

"Ahh!! Wait a second! let-let me rest for just a second! Pleas-Mmmm!!" She felt him going deeper and harder, moving her hips back against his own while blushing. He groans out once more before slowly whimpering, bucking his hips against hers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:24 pm

his member stretched her belly hard and she screams out defeated.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:33 pm

Leaning back against his chest, Kazemaru shook feeling her clenching down on his c*** again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:44 pm

he slammed up as she hit he rlimits harder faster and bigger than before and he moaned loudly feeling her body jolting from her pussy being rammed harder and deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:45 am

Kazemaru saw her dazed out in pleasure, her face flushed and hidden slightly before shaking slightly. She was so out of it while looking dazed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:40 pm

his cock became her whole world when he was inside her feeling it ramming deep into her belly forcing it the bulge and stretch as he moves inside then shrink and wilt as he moves out to slam back in again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:43 pm

She screams out while her tongue hangs out with drool seen, hearing Kazemaru groaning feeling her clenching down on it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:49 pm

oooh deeper... deeper... harder... kazemaru! AHH! she managed to moan out then scream feelign him do what she said each time she took a breath to speak.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Kazemaru panted out heavily still thrusting up into him but slowly lets her drop on her knees on a bed. "Kazemaru what are you do-Ohhh!!!" she stops speaking as his c*** slams into her in the doggy position, hearing loud slaps against each other. "Ahh!!! s-so deep, your c***'s so deep inside me!!" she said while gripping the sheets as Kazemaru was slamming into her even harder and harder, letting out some groans.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:04 pm

hearing her he slammed harder to hear more of her screams and moans as he swells fillign with cum hearing them and then slows down again to hear her words.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:09 pm

"W-wha? Why did you st-stop? I w-want more..." she begs him but Kazemaru pulls out to hear her gasp, whimpering as he slowly rubs his c*** against her p****. "You need to ask for my c***, Namiko or else you won't get it. I know you love being taken rough by me but way better than Chi sensei and Dezimia....." he said still rubbing against her more as she moans again, feeling her clit get hard. "I...I..." "Tell me the truth; you love rough hard sex...don't you?" he said hearing a shaken shiver from Namiko.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:02 pm

she shivered and tried to move to feel his cock touch her pussy one more time but he didnt let her until she answered him. y-yes kazemaru i love rough hard sex. oh i love it when im being forced to take it when i dont want it. being forced to have it more when i want it but i dont need it. oh kazemaru-kun i even love being raped if it means i can have a rough pounding cock inside me. sometimes i want to force you inside me but i resist afraid how you will see me. she said with her tongue out and trying as hard as she could to touch her pussy to his cock again before he slammed it deep inside. she screams yes yes ooh harder like before break me master oh god fuck me. he panted hard you are a dirty slut namiko but i dont care you are mine i hear what your body said begging for me just now before i was inside so ill give you what you want! he pushed her to the ground and slammed into her as hard as he could she would crash into the pile of stuffed animals in the room again and again hittign the wall through them with a loud thump shaking the walls.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:23 pm

She reaches out gripping on tightly to a stuffed bear, moaning and screaming from his c*** slamming into her. A lump was forming each time he pushes in and pulls out, acting like she was in a deep heated trance. "Mmmm I can't hear you, Namiko! I want to hear you moan for me!" he groans out while Namiko looks ahead drooling as her p**** was being forced open by his c***, hearing skin slapping against skin while he took her. "Ahhh ahhh ahhh hah M-Master, f*** me more! F*** me even harder!! Ohhhhhh!!!" she groans but he smirked, going harder inside her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:35 pm

more was crashing around them as the thrusting and moaning got louder. muffled to chi and dezimia they weakly look up hearing the sounds as namiko begins to scream each time he was fully inside her aah ahhh haaa ahhh yes oh god kazemaru yes harder deeper dont hold it back AAHH break your dirty slut oooh destroy my pussy ram it till you burst. they hear his moans and groaning mixed with hers. haa haa yes like this haa good then ill do this! she screamed out not there god not there youre going to kill me that hard please wait i cant take it i cant im gonna cum im im... she may have been muffled by the floor but chi and dezimia heard everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:52 pm

"What did I say, Namiko?? You wanted my c*** then take it!" he groans before lifting up her hips still thrusting violently into her, hearing a scream out slightly as she drips harder to the floor. "Ahhh haaahh ahhhh M-Master Master please I mmmm Please!!" she groans out slightly from the pleasure, being moved forward while drooling before Kazemaru grips her hair to pull back. She groans out looking up while twitching slightly before her p**** was dripping and making squishing noises.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:16 pm

he slammed harder faster giving her everything she didnt know it but the teasing was effetive on him the same as her and he was close to cumming inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm

"Ahhh Master, your c*** is so big my p**** is stretching out from it. Please keep f****** me more and more. I want more of your hot c***.." she moans out while clenching down onto it, hearing him moan out from her getting tighter suddenly. "Hah you are so dirty begging like this, Namiko mmm hearing that is going to make me cum inside this hot p**** of yours...do you want my cum, slut? Does my pet want master's cum???" "Ahhhhhh Y-Yes! This pet wishes f-for master's cum! Fill me up with your cum, master!!" she begs out but Kazemaru suddenly slammed his hips against her butt to hear a loud smack.

Namiko sits up on her hands, screaming with tongue hanging out as she jolted forward from his c*** pushing into her that her womb was expanding. "AHHH!?! Master Ohhh god!, That's OHHHH f**** me!  Your monster c*** is destroying my p****!!!" she screams but Kazemaru kept slamming against her that his c*** throbs reading to cum. "Take my hot cum you slut, take it ahhh all.." he growls as he went faster and faster into her before he pushes as deep into her that Namiko screams out violently squirting onto the floor, looking up when feeling Kazmearu cumming hard inside of her when he groans with a loud moan.

"*Shaking and twitching too lost* Y-your c-c*** is flowing into my hot wet p****, master mmm you're c*** is bursting s-so much cum inside me....I might get pregnant.." she panted while drooling on the floor, feeling more of his c*** releasing more cum inside of her womb that it was stretching her stomach.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:40 pm

he panted and moves out of her slowly leaving her in the same dazed state as the other two then he laid down panting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Kazemaru panted while relaxing on his back but knew Namiko was full of his cum, same with Dezimia and Chi sensei dripping but was too tired to move or speak. After this, he wonders what will happen now between the four. With later thought, he shuts his eyes to rest and fell fast to sleep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:31 pm

when he woke up he was in bed with the three of them rubbing some part of their bodies with some part of his.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:41 pm

He saw Dezimia and Chi sensei was blushing while holding both his hands to rub their breasts but Namiko was closer as she licked his neck slowly, stroking his c*** in her hand slowly as he looks at the other two then down at Namiko that suddenly bit against his neck, hearing a hiss from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:51 pm

oh my girls he is awake. chi said feeling him stirr and gasp seeing what they were doing. he could tell they too only recovered a minute ago but that one minute was enough for them to move him and set it up so he can pleasure them in his sleep but now that he was awake he could see what he was doing to them making it more exciting for them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:59 pm

"Hi again, Master Kazemaru. Did you sleep well?"Dezimia asked with a smile as she giggles, seeing his eyes shifting to another but was quiet. "Well; yes I did but when did we get into bed?"

"A while ago or a minute ago. You seemed so out of it after our little fun. So, we moved you to bed so you can rest." Chi sensei said to smile while Namiko sits up to look at him.

"We had to be sure Master was rested and taken care of while resting. We really like to see you happy Master.."Namiko said before the three kisses his face all over.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:05 pm