Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a new hyrule legend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: a new hyrule legend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:49 am

"You know I never d-do. You feel too good that I don't want to cum too quickly.." She said whimpering slightly in pleasure that he held her closer to kiss her neck more. His body was getting hungry for her that he grips her hand to gently pull her against his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:35 pm

She moans loudly as Maria opens the gate and walks in to seal it and sees them with self moaning loudly as he took her to cum from his lips on he4 neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:07 pm

She twitches slightly from that but sees Zelda twitching and dripping from her legs down to the floor.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Ooc: super long post this is their last time together with him th I next journey will be th3 other sages getting to know him like Zelda and Maria described to them.
    Bic: link was panting hard as Zelda gasps seeing Maria and embarrassed that she was watched as she cuts from link. Maria was smiling because it was her turn now. Sh3 slipped out of her dress and walked over to him to push him against the wall ripping open his tunic to take it off.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:36 pm

ooc:I'll try

bic:Link gasped from the sudden chill of air that brushes against his chest but watches Maria pressing against his body, kissing his soft lips while he returns it. The kiss was soft and short till he breaks it after a few seconds to see Zelda watching them but then looks back down at Maria that smiled with a blush. "What are y-you...doing here, Maria? Have you bee mffmm...." she silenced him again that her tongue swirls against his own to make out again.

The burning desire she craved from him was getting to her mind as Zelda blushes to watch and see this. Didn't maria have the save craving of lust for Link too? Either way, she removes her own dress and cloak to walk over and kiss Link's neck. "I'm sorry for that hero but I really wish to show you my love as well. Besides, the princess is not the only one that showed you how much she loves you."

"I..." "I know you will be leaving somewhere by tomorrow to see three more sages during your new journey. You won't be back for a long time, hero and me and Zelda can't join you." She knew the dangers of the mission but she understood why. Same with Zelda as well.

"We just want you to be safe during tomorrow but know you're always in our thoughts, hero. But tonight, lets not worry about it because this is your last night with me and the princess. We both care about you, we love you and wish you the best. However, tonight it's just a man having two women for him to love." She said to kiss his lips deeply once more that her hand slips down his bare chest to his pants, stroking his hardened lump that was showing.

"We wish to show you love one last time tonight before you leave, Link. At least you can keep some memory of us in your mind till you return. You get to claim both me and Maria as your own. We will give you all the desires you crave from your heart to fill as requested." she said till maria pulls away from his lips to see Zelda walk over to them being close against him.

"So please hero, please enjoy this late night together. Let us show you just how much we will miss you as you head out by sunrise." They said before Link panted from this to see them blushing with a smile. They press closer against his body till they share a kiss among the three of them.

Later on, most of their clothes was seen on the floor while Link was panting and leaning on the wall. He sees both the princess and Maria licking and sucking his member as their lips press against it. He was bigger than last time but it's from their affections of pleasure they have for him. "Mmmmmm...mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmm.....mmmmahhhhh.....hhhaaaa..." "Mmmmm does this feel good for you hero? Is having two girls pleasure you feel good? It has to be since your cock is getting bigger now." Zelda asked to hope for a answer from him but heard a moan first.

"Y-Yes, it feels really good." he answers her while they smile and keep working on his member that their own fingers was stroking him again. Link's body was still against the wall while seeing the two pleasuring his cock for the night till the next day. Princess Zelda and Maria was going to show him as much pleasure he deserves till next sunrise. Link moans out while placing a hand on their shoulders but Zelda licks and kisses the tip while Maria rubs his balls slowly.

"He's gotten way more bigger than I would see in my dreams. He could seriously release a lot of his cum inside of either of us because of this." Maria said against his length but Zelda agrees with that too. "True; with his strength and arousal, we will be weak by his power that we'll be full of his cum real soon. Though, it's that or him filling us with his hot cum again." she said to give his cock a squeeze and hearing him moan out.

"Haaa haaaaa ahhhhhh!!" He looks down again seeing Zelda sucking the tip again but Maria was stroking his cock more and more again that she was sucking on his length and balls this time. Their faces was flushed from doing this that both their pussies was getting wetter and hotter from this affections. They saw his face looking dazed till they stopped to laugh gently.

They then stood up from the floor and pulls Link over to a bed that was in the room to lay him down so he can see them laying by either side of him, stroking and sucking his cock again. He hisses in pleasure again that he reaches with his hands to rub Maria and Zelda's pussies to make them moan.

"H-Hero, no fair. We are pleasuring you first. Not the other way around okay? Let us do this for you." Maria moans out to him while Zelda panted against the tip, grinding her hips against his strokes. "S-she's right, Link. We are pleasuring you right now so you need to wait y-your ohhhhhh...turn." she felt him slip a finger into her pussy that she whimpers and squirms against his finger. He loved how she felt but was rubbing Maria's clit that she leans back.

"L-Link no...d..don't rub my clit like that. I can't focus on pleasuring you if you do this to m-me now.." she panted slightly against his arm as Zelda was rocking her hips against his hand. "Link, y-your fingers still feel so good inside my hhaaa pussy. Please, more.."

she begs that link sees the two feeling weak from his touch. "You two are so naughty for being a princess and a mage. I don't know if I should just go straight ahead to punishing you or not. Why don't you both keep pleasuring me first? I know you still crave for it right?"

They look at Link again then sees his cock twitching with veins seen all around to cause their bodies to burn. He seems to have gotten bigger now but they moves closer to lick one side while moaning against it. "Haaa t-there you go. Lick up and down to coat me in your saliva just in case I jump ahead to taking one of you...." he sees them getting closer to lick and kiss the length, panting their heated breath on it. One hand reaches to hold it still so they can rub their tongues and lips against the sides.

He saw their nipples hard and breasts pressed together from laying on the sides, lowering one of their own hands to push two fingers into their pussies and moan for him. Wet squishy noises was heard from them but that made him want the two more but who should he take first. Their bodies still felt weaker and weaker in pleasure they he rubs one of their breasts. "Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh..." "Oh L-link.....Link..."

He gulps seeing how weak and hot they were like this, the princess begging like a woman in heat. And Maria who seems like a animal in heat that was in need for a male to fuck her harder and harder to rip her insides. They never could have guessed Link could do this to them but they were lucky to have someone like him. Someone they both loved and wanted for life but even if he was, Link still was a hero. And as a hero, he was to keep the land of hyrule safe from villains.

Maria saw Link watching Zelda pleasuring herself for his amusement but it gave her the chance to move closer to grab his cock and take it deep into her mouth and throat. His loud moan of surprise made him look to her as Zelda saw her sucking him off.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm.......hi surr is biiig I can't even f-fit it all inside my mouth..mmmmm..." her lips keep closed on his cock that Link was bucking his hips from pushing his member deeper and deeper into her throat. One of his hands pats on her head still helping her sucking him off.

"W-wow, Maria sure is very eager to pleasure you Link. I hope to get a turn to pleasure you too."she said dazed that Link gently nods still moving his hips upward as Maria still was sucking him harder as her fingers was thrusting deeper and deeper into her again. "I'll just have to wait till then so I'll try this.." Zelda sits up to kiss his lips again, making Link moan as they make out once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:46 am

They knew he was close and burning hot for them both as he groans and t pulses.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:45 am

Maria and Zelda keeps pleasuring his cock and body, hoping to make him feel good so when he came it coats them both. "P..Princess, I..." "Are you close hero? If so, they go ahead and cum. We don't mind.." she said against his lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:15 pm

He cums hard coating them both in a hot sticky layer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:40 am

Zelda and Maria pulls back seeing his release, both reaches to touch it again to lick him clean.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:18 pm

He was already throbbing hard as the rest drips out of him and he swelled pulsing larger and hotter. He was also more sensitive and panting to stay standing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:13 pm

Zelda and Maria helps him sit on the bed while they stroke him together, hearing moans from his lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Why are you two punishing me.? He asks feeling them going rough
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:47 pm

"To show you our love." They said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Th3 longer I wait the more... They hushed him and return to their pleasure. They were darker now taking their own pleasure from him before eye left and they wanted him as brutal as he could be to them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Link sees them kiss his lips but stroking him more and more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:04 pm

He gulped. "So which one is first " he asks and looks at them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 pm

"I'm going first Link-" she was moved to see Maria stroking his cock again in hopes of going first this time. "No fair princess, you been with Link longer than me so I should take him first to make this fair." she said as Zelda looks to stroke his cock as well. "True; but my pussy is more tighter than yours. I'm sure I'll make him feel good..see Link?" To prove it, Zelda made him push two fingers into her, feeling how tight she was.

"No, I'm tighter. See?" Maria did the same thing with his other hand so Link felt both of them tight.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Their th3 same... Zelda uses her magic to speed up her recovery so it's like she hasn't had it yet. While you Maria are always hungry for me and clamping shut to anything that isn't me. I can't decide. " he said truly loving them equally
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Zelda and Maria blushes slightly but they kept getting closer and closer to Link.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:31 pm

His hand slide inside them stretchingnthem wide as they love feeling him pleasuring them both. It was so good they almost forgot that they were supposed to be pun8shing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Link sees them just squirming by his touch that they whimper in need for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:29 am

I've sent how you like cock what about a hand he says push in his hand deeper that it stretched them badly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:34 pm

She screams out arching her back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:53 am

Maria and Zelda both lose it to his hand push in . On and out of them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Zelda and Maria panted together while groaning in pleasure, slightly twitching because of their pussies dripping on his hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 am