Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a new hyrule legend

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: a new hyrule legend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 12, 2016 1:23 am

He stopped walking." Then say it."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 12, 2016 1:30 am

"...I....I love you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 12, 2016 1:43 am

"You've told some mean joke before but that's hitting below the belt " he said half believing her but she stopped. "I mean it... I have for a long time" he believed her now. " why did you never say?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 12, 2016 1:49 am

"Because I thought I was never going to hear the words I wanted to hear from you. I worry of your safety when you travel, I worry of the dangers out there that could take you away from me, Link."she looks away from him but sighs, looking down. "Because of the dangers and other events, I could never share my feelings for you because I fear you would never see it as I do in my eyes. I always wanted to tell you so much since you were my friend to now..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 12, 2016 7:04 pm

He kept walking and she looked down she couldn't hear him breathing now. They reach the portal and find Gannon chanting infront of it summoning dark energies.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Zelda sensed that, getting ready to use some magic of light in hopes to banish the darkness away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 13, 2016 12:07 am

He stopped her shaking his head "not yet" he hisses at her and she nodded waiting. They needed him to open the demon portal and go inside. The chanting grew louder and she covers her ears when the portal exploded open and putrid air pours out of the portal rotting he plantlife around. Zelda used her light magic and link used a light arrow to stun Gannon then he charged with the master sword only to be knocked back. As Gannon recovered then fled to the demon world. E portal was rapidly closing and he looked at zelda one last time before kissing her lips. "I'm worry I never said anything I love you too. I always thought no one could lovenme until recently. Goodbye." He dashed through the portal and zelda followed using her magic to hold it open as she dashed in followed by the shadow sage. She sneaked behind them hiding till now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Zelda keeps quiet while following him but she didn't do anything much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 14, 2016 12:26 am

The portal closes on them both throwing them into the demon world and they scream crashing into link he cuaght them both some how and they held him shaking. They both knew it it hadn't pushed them out the portal would have killed them and they both feared for their lives. Link said nothing hugging them both till they calm down. Zelda spoke first. " I had to... I cant stand by doing nothing and watch while you risk your life for my kingdom. " she was worried about him and hugged him tighter. The shadow sage spoke next. " I couldn't let you be alone... I wouldn't beable to handle losing you." He spoke last. " well since you are here we have to be careful there are no safe places to sleep. Ive been here once before... rather one of my predisessors have." Zelda didn't know what he meant and neither did the shadow sage. He saw their blank looks and sighed. " one day... I got hit with a golden light. It was the day the war began. I gained the knowledge and strength of all heroes who weild the triforce of courage. ." Zelda gasps holding her gloved hand she too got hit with a golden light and felt her magical powers awaken. "Gannon... he has the triforce of power."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 14, 2016 7:09 am

"Then....." The shadow sage looked at both Link and Zelda before seeing her looking up from her hand to him. "We have to stop him before it's too late because knowing Gannon, he will be after the two of us to claim the remaining two pieces to gain the full power of the triforce."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun May 15, 2016 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 14, 2016 11:52 pm

Together they seek out the dark forest and the demons of this world were so powerful light arrows stun them and the shadow sword could only scratch them. The master sword wounded them badly making them run or die and they drop loot and hearts. The dark forest temple was a rotting festering hole in the ground leading to dark tunnels devoid of light the master sword glowed but a heavy poison mist hung around the lower levels of the cavernous chambers leaving only spotted paths and the upper levels accessible. He used fire arrows to burn the poison vines away from the far door and they jump across finding a chest with a dark key.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 15, 2016 8:47 am

Zelda looks around but she was thinking of what else could happen.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 15, 2016 4:21 pm

The door was opened now and the next room had no fog just poisoned demon plants. Their vines reach for zelda and the sage but he cut them down forcing the heads of the plants to come off and continue trying to get at them. Fangs bared the plants bite and snap at them as link slashes them with his sword the light and purity of it burning them away to ashes. The found three switches all neediing constant pressure and they each took one making a large chest appear. The map was in this one and the next room was larger than this one but it was blocked by a shadow barrier. As they get close the dark key destroyed the barrier vanishingnand the door opwned. Link commented on how the locks of the demon world were opened with dark keys and they go inside ethics large room.

Inside they see purple flowers spewing the gas that was in th elower levels and suddenly zelda and the sage were grabbed and swallowed by a huge plant. Then it dropped to the center of the room and its roots and vines lash out at him.

Inside the plant roots bury themselves into their skin feeding on their bodies clothes and power. Suddenly they see a light in the darkness and then hear him cry out as his blade cut them free. The plant like the others was beheaded and still alive and he shot it with fire while zelda and the sage combine third magic to destroy it. It left an item behind a black eye and the flowers in this room stopper pumping the gas out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Zelda and the shadow sage watch but was their to help.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 16, 2016 11:06 pm

They go back to the grassy room and enter the otherdoor.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:08 pm

"......."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 17, 2016 12:49 am

This room was filled with the same poison gassed draining their strength as a bother plant was there this one had smaller plants growing out of it that detach to attack them all.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 17, 2016 11:32 am

Zelda and the shadow sage fights them off but tries not to breath in the toxic gasses.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Link used ice arrows to slow the poison down and fire arrows to stun the huge plant while zelda and the shadow sage fight off the smaller ones that slowly begin to grow feeding on the gas. Link got to the big plant cutting it down. And it bites at him to swallow him but he jumps backwards. Together rthey group up the plants then wipe them all out at once as the gassed filters out of the room and the whole rest of the dungeon. They see a chest with another key.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Zelda and the mage sees this before seeing the key as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 17, 2016 10:18 pm

He turned going out the door to the entry room with the gas and he jumped down the cliff to the bottom. Zelda and the sage scream rushing to try and catch him but they watched as he his the ground below with a shout taking a lot of damage they teleport down using faroes wind spell and look at him. He was hurt and his leg muscles were swollen. He stood up to walk but they force him to sit down. They looked at his health seeing he took a full heart of damage enough to kill a normal person and he shrugged it off. Eating a magic heart zelda cheated to him to heal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 17, 2016 10:19 pm

She knew he was always getting hurt, even to doing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 pm

He was fine and got up to climb one of the viney pillars that formed the steppingstones of the top. He got half way up and they teleport to follow him as he opened the door
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 pm

"...." "...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 pm

Inside were a few undead heroes of old with abilities equal to link.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:49 am