Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a new hyrule legend

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: a new hyrule legend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:38 am

Zelda watches him go but she was smiling with tears shown, happy he was still alive but somehow, she felt worried for him within her heart.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:53 pm

She touched him and discovered he could use magic and she decided to give him the royal family's special arroes fire ice and light. Her spell hit him in the chest restoring his magical power doubling it and granting him the magic arrows. She even restored his strength and stamina. It had been a year since she was captured and he had gotten stronger and faster absorbing the power of the monsters and darkness he killed and he was older too as she was. She took his hand in hers and told him she would always come to his aid if ever he needed her and she let him go to fulfill his destiny against her own wishes. He left and went to the shadow temple for the shadow key as she and the other sages watch with her magic the journey was tough as Gannon sent powerful monsters and incarnations of darkness demons after link and link killed them all and in the shadow temple he found the hover boots and the sword of shadows. This blade was effective against all enemies and was stronger than his older sword. He decided to usenit but it was guarded by a spirit of terrible evil born of he bloody wartorn past of the founding of hyrule. The creature took human form stealing the shadow blade and cutting link badly. It was a blade of goods bane and link raised his sword stabbing with a final spin on his combo as the spirit blocked each strike except the last turn of links spin and he was stunned as link struck his body with flame wounding him at th spirit bleeds darkness and recovers beggining to attack link and link jumped awway from the strikes until it tries a power attack and link jumps over his head splitting its helm open and stunning it as link slashes and after the combine the spitfire screams burning in dark flames as he is slowly devoured. The shadow sword drops hitting the ground and link picks it up and having earned it the sword absord his darkness and all the evil he had slain. Adding their power to hisnown. And link got the shadow key and his regular sword was now able to use shadow ppowers and his arrows gained a new shadow arrow. As before he went to the front line to think the tide of the enemy using his new sword and light arrows. The light arrows pierced the dark armorial of the darknuts passing through every monster and destroying them in purified light clearing the path to the light temple behind enemy lines
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:05 am

Zelda's little journey with using and practicing magic was a long one but at least she was able to practice and get more better than the last time. She with the sages was still keeping a watchful eye through out the land, while she was keeping a eye on her hero. She was told of what was going on by the sages but she can only hope he was still alright like he always was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Deep in the temple of light Gannon and his most feared servants waited filling its rooms and Gannon himself guarded the key. Zelda recognized it as where she was held prisoner but also as the portal to the sacred realm. One by one the servants of Gannon fell their power taken by the shadow sword when they died. And link continues until only Gannon was left. They battle for hours both being wounded until the shadow sword began to feed on his darkness. Gannon fled leaving the key behind. And zelda awakened as the sage of light.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:34 pm

"....???"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:51 am

There was one last temple hidden in the endless shifting sands of the desert and the sages work with zelda to cast a spell to reveal the path. When link enters the desert he was captured by the gerudos and imprisoned. He broke out and went through the sands to the temple only to discover the spirit sage was the former leader of the gerudos and she was a feirce warrior. After they battle she told him she couldn't stand Gannon and she wanted to stop him and return peace to the desert and the lands outlying hyrule. Link promised to help her and they begin th temple.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:33 am

Zelda took his promise to heart but she was ready.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Together zelda the spirit sage and link enter the temple the final key was near and the army of Gannon soon began to lay seige to the temple taking advantage of the opening zelda created. Together the three travel oblivious to the advancing army and they delve deep into the ruins of the colossus built before the kingdom was unified tthis was a place of evil spells and rituals remains of these events left a scar in the essense of the world that zelda could see but link and the sage could not. They could see half formed demons bodyparts of sacrifices and horrible scenes where transfiguration was practiced. As the sage of the spirit temple she was nervous meeting the now forbidden practices that Gannon used to come to power and the traps were dangerous twice zelda thought link died when a trap went off while he was solving it or disarming it. She got worried only to see he was fine having been saved by fairies he captured in his bottles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Zelda was sighed in relief but was happy he was alive.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:49 pm

He was stuck on the other side of the ravine that opened and he used his hookshot to cross it. Zelda dusted him off and hugged him before they all continue. The deepest part was a demon prison darkness and evil spirits linger here possessing bodies and charging tonattack. Link dispatched them quickly and opens the door. Inside the massive room was a dark figure huge and chained it has spears and swords stuck in him. With vile dripping blood creating a black pool. as they enter the form stirred and its rusted bondsshatter. The pooled blood forms armor and weapons that the massive beast used. Link used light arrows to stun it at he tried to find a weakness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:28 pm

"...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Zelda went to help but an energy cage stopped her as she was separated from him. She watched as his magic power dipped low and his arrows no longer shone with light. He drew his blade and climbed up the back of the beasts armor cutting at thee glowing orbs only to get knocked back against the far wall. He landed d on a pot and a jar of magic fol from it he drank it and fired a light arrow at one of the orbs. It blew up and showered him with hearts and magic as he hit the others making the armor vanish and a beating heart was revealed he fired an arrow at it stunning the creature and he climbed up its back to attack its head with his blade. Blood pours out forming new armor with more orbs and the energy cage vanished zelda could help him now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 02, 2016 10:33 pm

She was ready to give Link all the help he needed, feeling her magic building once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 08, 2016 10:49 pm

She used focused light magic similar to the arrows to protect him from the dark energy blasts aimed at him as well as hitting and destroying the orbs of darkness he couldn't see. The demon form faltered again and they both hit one eye wounding and blinding it then they shot his heart chasing it to be purified turning hi. To ashes. Link panted and gulped falling down and zelda rushed to his side. The final Leicester the element of spirit that represented the binding of all things In creation together they teleport out of the demon prison and zelda had a new problem. She loved link muuch more than a childhood friend and she could no longer deny it.

They travel to the place the goddesses returned to the heavens to bring together the elements with the power of the sages. The shadow sage was the oldest of all of them and a teenager. She also loved link the same as zelda. The journey began from the castle with zelda and Linda( the shadow sage) at his side with the others close Behind. The first night the spent in the forest link took first watch letting the others sleep and Linda took the second watch but link didn't sleep he stayed up for second watch too. And they talk. They knew eachother when they were younger because she was a shiekah she told him in secret she loved him and then said she also loved zelda the same. Link was silent as he always was and zelda took final shift as he went to sleep away from the group. And Linda stayed up to spend time with zelda.

Morning came and they begin travelling again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 08, 2016 10:52 pm

She looked around but her mind wasn't clear all the way, wondering of her feelings within her heart that was slowly showing but Zelda hid them. This wasn't the time for that yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 09, 2016 12:14 am

They reach the sacred realm and lay out the elements with the sages around their own a light struck the elements and they melted together info a single bar of raw meatal shining hot and white. He took it and the goddesses told them it would be forged I to a blade of evils bane and they would be all that stands in the way of evil washing over the land. "The land of demons has been breached Gannon has taken them under his power and is breeding them to create a vile army after the blade is forged you must go to the dark temples and destroy the source of their power with each sage to seal the demon world away again. Farewell" the light vanished and they took the two day trek back to the castle. The Smith said it would take two years to fold the metal and link went to war to protect the kingdom zelda and the sages follow him each leading a group of warriors and knights.

Two years pass and they all grew up into teens they had been separated the whole time on the battle feild and when they came together they were all older. Zelda developed into a stunning beauty as did the sages link was already starting to bear fine man making zeldas feeling grow even more. Linda was a lustful girl now and hides that from link. The blade was being fitted into a hilt and sealed with magical powers. Link was given the blade and a new sheild that had a polished surface reflecting anything. He was given new armor for a knight and he left for the main gate.

Zelda waited for him there to tell him her feelings and ask for one knight to act on her love.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Zelda was silent but she didn't say as much.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 09, 2016 9:56 pm

What's wrong? He asks as she looks down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 09, 2016 10:46 pm

"Nothing young Hero. Nothing at all. Why ask?" Zelda said to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 12, 2016 12:13 am

"Because you are acting strangely formal its not like you."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 12, 2016 12:16 am

"You shouldn't worry for that."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 12, 2016 12:38 am

"Then tell me what you really think? I might not make it out of the demon world."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 12, 2016 12:40 am

"I....I can't...not yet. Besides, even if I told you, young hero.....it's hard to explain..."Zelda said quietly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 12, 2016 12:47 am

Try me and stop calling me young hero I'm older than you. He said and she couldn't help notice their time was running out as the gateway to th demon world was closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 12, 2016 12:49 am

"*sighs* Sorry Link...I..I guess I wish to say something...before we do what we have to.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am