Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a new hyrule legend

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

a new hyrule legend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Long before he became a hero link was the son of a knight of hyrule. He was born in the palace weeks before the little zelda and when he was 4 he disappeared like all children do and went to explore the castle while his father and the other knights went to battle monsters in a war the children knew nothing of. While in the garden he saw zelda climbing a tree tearing the hem of her dress. And she sat on the branch and reaches for an apple she fell and link dove to catch her. She crashed on him and then helped him up as he apple swung in the breeze. She told him off for getting in her way and he shouted at her for not thinking. He pushes her off. " watch me my father and the knights tuaght me this" he ran at the tree and just before crashing he rolled and bounced off hitting his head but the tree shook and the apple she wanted landed in her hand and four land on his head. She giggles as he stood up wobbly and dazed. She bites her apple and he recovers before she swallows. She knew he was the son of a knight because only knights can use that ability and she forgave him for shouting at her making him mad. He bit his tongue to stay quiet seeing the royal crest on her dress.

A few days later they were playing she had gone to his house the day after a d commanded his father to make him her playdate for saving her and he agreed unable to refuse a royal command he didn't like it but link agreed and she showed him the veiw from the battlements and towers. Her nursary tower and the kitchens where they stole food from and went to the garden to eat. They were a lot alike and she told him her dreams of making hyrule the most peaceful and prosperous kingdom in the world and he told her his dream to be a knight like his father and showed her his swordplay. She smiles and hugs him suddenly soft and nice to him and they became friends.

They pinched more food and took it to a hole in the wall they could crawl through and explore the town they get into trouble all the time making the king worry about her but love her all the same. Link was as always a good friend then when they were 10 his father died in battle against the most fearsome of monsters a darknut he killed it alone a feat that took five men but was mortally wounded. Zelda used her magic she began learning to purify his wounds but they were too deep for the most advanced healers. And he passed. Link was already training to be a knight and zelda would watch as his training consumed him. One day he took the day off as ordered by his master and he went outside the castle to the vast feilds of hyrule. He liked to sit out there and watch the sky or swim in the creeks or rivers. Zelda came out less often because of her royal status but this time she was waiting for him. She smiles and jumps off the wall and walks with him down the path.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: a new hyrule legend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:52 pm

"So link, have you been doing well?" Zelda asked to break the silence but he gave a nod while walking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 pm

They walk and he started talking about his father the loss still weighed heavy on his heart and she listened she looked to see him wearing a wooden sword the weapon of an apprentice knight and was happy he got the chance to join.

They travel through the feilds to the far southern edge where cliffs.block access to the desert lands and the lake both with only one pass to reach them. They sit between the passages and set up for the picnic. He placed the food on the tarp and sat down to eat as she did the same it was peaceful and she watches him. He changed and was less happy making her want to cheer him up. She started recalling their happy times and laughed with him. They were nearly finished eating when they both tensed up sensing darkness. He drew his sword and slashed the air just as a red gooey monster came out of the ground and got hit vanishing in a puff of purple black smoke and he spun slashing 3 others that rise after the first. He collected the chu jelly they leave behind and he grabs her hand to ruaway as small piglooking monsters with deku sticks as swords there were five of them and he turned to fight them one at a time his wooden sword barelynable to hurt the monsters. One by one he killed them all and their strikes to hit him also hit eachother and they drop butterfly pendants when they die. A pair of dark birds with gold tails drops a huge pig monster weilding a partisan and it swung the mighty spear at link who jumped over its head and slashed at his back cutting off a skull necklace. The moblin gasps at losing its necklace and raises the partisan to slam it down. Link rolls around the moblin and collects the skull necklace before jumping up with a spinning slash that hits the legs making it fall and lose its weapon. Link picks it up and struggles to hold it before swinging it as the moblin stood up getting slashed across the face and knocker down. Link throws the spear and hits the moblin in the head killing it as it vanished into the same puff of black purple smoke leaving behind a treasure sphere. Link breaks it open for magical hearts that heal and restore stamina magic jars and ruppees. Together they rush to the palace to report moblins in the feilds the smaller creatures were called bokoblins and the king and other knights couldn't believe he killed a moblin with a wooden sword. Zelda told them what happened and how he beat it and he produced the skull necklace as proof. The knights who protect the castle in place of fighting in the wars were ordered to protect the feilds and hunt down any remaining moblins. Link was rewarded with a promotion to knight and he was given the green garb of the knights and a suit of armor that he complained he couldn't wear. Zelda practices her magic as it slowly awakens inside her and the knight return two days later reporting they cleared the feilds of all monsters except chuchus and bokoblins. Link was sent on a mission to earn his sword and zelda sneaked out to join him at the gate. She gave him a magic stone that she can see and hear everything he does and he took it happily.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:26 pm

"Now, you give me your word you will have safe travels?" she said but sees him give a nod, putting away the stone but Zelda shook her head as he was ready to leave but feels her hand. She hopes Link will have a safe journey and hopes he comes back in one piece as he always does. "So, you understand? If you, then may the goddesses watch over you, link."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:07 pm

He returned later that night with a real sword and she smiles hugging him to celebrate. Dinner was a party where the new knights were honored and toasted and soon link walks to the balcony outside where zelda was waiting.unsheathe saw him fighting chuchus rats keese(bats) bokoblins and monster plants called boko baba she saw as he slew birds like before and claimed victory over a giant chu to draw his blade from the pedestal where the knight master placed it. It was engraved with his name and wore the royal crest on its blade like the other knights swords. She smiles and watches the stars with him. "I have to go to the front lines soon ill be back in a year to begin my own adventures." He told her and she nodded knowing that he had to they swore always to be friends and he would never let her stone out of his possession.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:10 pm

She hopes for the best to Link but still knowing he was going to do great, she had no worries like before. However, as his friend, she wanted him to stay safe by any means acquired.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:42 pm

She gave him a bottle with a fairy I side and told him if he died it would restore his life but only if he had the bottle with him and she smiles looking at the stars. The sky in the distance was blacked out by the darkness that summons monsters and that darkness grew closer with every lost battle and got further away with every victory. She knew he was skilled the moves he used to fight the moblin were advanced knight techniques that his father used to kill the darknut she was worried that he would have to face one and trusted him to return.

The year went by smoothly. On the battlefeild he faced waves of powerful monsters moblins stalfos(animated super skeletons) wizrobes(evil spell casters) and the endlessntides of weaker creatures. She watched him every day earning more and more treasures and pushing Back the evil forces all without his armorial.

The year passed and the surviving knights were returned as new knights were sent out. All were skilled like he was and given a command of new knights to fight link was on his way to see zelda when she vanished in a black smoke and disappeared. The kingdom mourned her dissapearance and the king only spoke to link. "I'm sorry myboy to put you in this danger but only you can save the princess. You must find the blade of evils bane to detest the evil that took her the keys to its resting place are hidden deepnwithin the temples and only when all eight keys are gathered will its resting place be revealed the first key is in the forest temple I give you a boon. The fairy bow with it you can enter the temple and begin your search."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:45 pm

A few were hoping he can find the princess and bring her back home.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:14 pm

She woke in a crystal prison and the dark shadow had his back to her. "Good morning do not fear you will not be harmed I am gannon and I rule this world of darkness"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:33 pm

"Gannon....wait, what do you mean? Why am I here?" She asked while looking around before back down to him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:23 am

You possess the power to unleash or seal the forbidden realm and it has awakened. With the other six sages whom I will capture you will open the portal to the forbidden and most sacred realm and the power of the gods will be mine. He said and h vanished into the darkness leaving her alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Zelda was shocked and angry while looking down, hoping Link will help her but she wanted to get out of this and get this man for kidnapping her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:59 am

She watched link collect the first key then saw Gannon wipe out a whole regimen of knights.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Zelda keeps quiet watching him but she was worried now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:34 pm

He returned to the castle and was sent to helpnthe soldiers against Gannon and he fought hard blocking his swords and reflecting his magic with his swoord his sword couldn't beat Gannon but it could keep link safe. She watched as the knights drove back the monsters leaving Gannon and link figghting in reclaimed territory and a sage used a light arrow to drive Gannon away but she got captured.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:56 pm

She was still quiet but looking around.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:07 am

The sage was dropped into the cell with zelda and they hug happy to see eachother again but scared for what might happen.

Link was already seeking the fire temple with the fire sage who had a crush on him her wild element made her unpredictable and quick to burn in anger or love. Together they collected a bomb bag and a grappling hook and a fire sword skill the forest gave him a wind sword skill and he used it to cut ropes stoke dead fires and restart the goronh mines allowing the precious metals to be extractqed once more and ease weapon and sheild shortages on the front. The creature inncharge was a dinofols king (dinosaur man) and together with the sage they defeaated him collecting the next and kodvi g on to he next one while Gannon returned and summoned an army of darknuts from the shadows using evil spells and sent them agaainst the front lines to lure link and the sage there.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:33 am

"Princess, what will we do?" the sage asked her quietly but Zelda keeps calm, looking at her. "I don't know but we will figure something out okay? I won't let Gannon get away with this." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:32 pm

She took a look at the images wishing she could hang on to link like the fire sage. She was watching as Gannon takes her away knocking link into the river
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:34 pm

"Link!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:41 pm

The fire sage was placed in the cell and zlda and the forest sage hug her. They see the sage of water going to he river to draw water to purify it and she found links hat and then his sword. She rushes and sees him knocked out before taking him to her village. She nurses him back to health and together they go to the water temple to the third key and after facing a huge fleet of shipped in their tiny baot they are startled by the boss a demon sub marine that was invulnerable to their bomb cannon and he cozen the wood to use the cannon on the ice and soon its wooden armorial was shed revealing a evil darkness whale. It shot beams of darkness at them destroying their boat forcing link to use the iron boots to sink to the bottom the water sage kisses his lips to let him breath before he runs to fire his how at glowing pustules of darkness on the underside of the whale and it dove down to eat him. When swallowed they saw inside and a thick oily webbing of evil with a single eye link fires his how destroying it. The whale returned to normal and gave them the third key and granted link water powers to his sword. The sword shined now and the fire wind and water wrap around the blade bound in a golden light the goddesses spoke through the sword l:Kent's telling him he had to hurry to the front again and use this new blade to destroy the army of darknuts charging the knights in the battle zone. He agreed and the water sage said she was going to look for the shadow sage because tqhey used to be friends.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:05 am

"......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:40 pm

They watch as link travels to the desert and uses his powered up sword to fight off the army with the knights. Together the advance force was wiped out with several knights dead. Gannon cursed link and destroyed his throne only for it to reform again. The powers faded from his blade but he could use the individual elements. He left to find the water sage and they visited the shadow sage. The water sage left to look after her territory only for Gannon to go after her and capture her. Link and the shadow sage go deep into the desert using the power of darkness to slip behind enemy lines and break into the fortress. Together they free zelda and th other sages and zelda teleported them to the castle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Zelda looks around but sees everyone was safe once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:07 am

She hugged link close and cried a little fearing he would die or was dead and she didn't want to lose her friend again. He smiles and pulled away to leave again with the shadow sage to get the fourth key.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:02 am