Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

melli's struggle

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: melli's struggle

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Lu smirks as he sees her flushed heated face but took notice of her mind being completely broken thanks to the punishments. She was his now and nothing was going to break it for him or her. The only thing he had to do was get rid of Brandon before he tried to help her but it's been months she last heard of him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Lu took her to his private room after a while from the pleasure they shared. She took notice of it being a lavish place with luxurious settings and decorations to his liking but others gotten used to his designs so why not? Melli didn't say anything but he told her that it was her room now for as long as she was good she wouldn't be in the dungeon anymore.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:18 pm

"See my beautiful pet? Good pets get rewarded well as long as they obey me. Many of the others wasn't being good so why would I keep them. However I know you will be a good girl for your master." he gently sets her down as she was laying down on her stomach to see blood still dripping out.

He gently held a hand up above her before slowly healing her there for more play time will come. Melli was too broken to move or speak but just passes out to fall asleep. He smiles to pet her head but gives a little kiss to his head.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Over time, she heals overnight and Lu fell asleep to get some rest himself after the other day. Later she wakes up in comfort and not in the cold that shocked her a little to hold her face and groan. True her body was sore but she didn't know where she was to look at the decorated room she was in and the warm soft bed she lays on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:24 pm

"H-huh?.....W-where am I? How in the world did I get in this room?" she mutters still feeling sore but slowly tries to move and test her body from any broken bones. In a weird way she was okay but just slightly sore from before. Did Lu heal her when he brought her to this room or was this some trick that he'll come and kidnap her again?

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Melli knew she was still in the room she was brought to and she was right away dazed from the air. The smell here was really burning her senses right now but not in a bad way. Somehow it was showing her body to take effect from before when she was shivering a little. In some way, she didn't know if she should try to run away from this place now or wait to try beating the crap out of Lu. Either way, she had to get out of here before Lu came back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Her eyes scan the room but when she reaches to touch her face again that she feels she had the collar and leash still. Even noticing Lu was asleep beside her naked. She looks down to face the window as her eyes were shut, hoping its a dream.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:38 pm

She said over and over again for this to be just a dream but when she opened them it was real. Everything he did to her and made her feel was real and she hugs herself wondering about it. Melli had to find a way out of her and away from Lu as soon as she can. She slowly moved to get out of bed from him but it made Lu wake up and see her.

Melli tense up when feeling his hand on her rear but looked a little silent to see him. "Seems your awake my little kitten. Now, where are you going in such a hurry? Do you wish to bathe together so soon?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:40 pm

"I-I was just trying to go ahead and do something else. I didn't mean to wake you like that from your sessions yesterday."she lied to him but Lu raised one eye brow towards her but his hand kept rubbing against her butt feeling her soft skin since he knows her better.

"You don't need to lie to me kitten.."

"I-I wasn't..." she mutters but Lu shook his head to show a evil grin on his face towards her. "If you wish for me to answer your question, yes all our playtime was real. Second, don't think about escaping. You won't be able to leave from me since I own you now. Your my pet Melli...and no longer Brandon's.."

"You may have gotten my body but I still belong to Brandon...you don't really own me if my love for Brandon is that powerful than your brainwashing to love."

Oh, is that so???"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:42 pm

"If you say that is true then how come your body still belongs to me. Just look how your body responds to a small touch of my hand. That shows me your still in need for me and even better towards how strong you need me." he said showing her the wetness she had from him touching her rear but Melli glared at him to look away from Lu's gaze.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:46 pm

"That means nothing Lu. I'm not yours in anyway so no matter what you do to me I will not fully lose to you in hopes for your so called weak touches."She tries ignoring the touch but her body was changed to his liking, her place soaking the bed which he was okay with.

"Your lying to yourself Melli. No matter how you fight me or try to deny me your body was changed to loving my touch and the same for my pleasure. You shouldn't lose towards me because I own you. Your love is now mine no matter what you say...."

"You are too dumb to hear me. I do not belong to you and I never will." she hissed to feel him squeezing her but a little now but Melli didn't say a thing. Lu sighed to see her starting to be mean but touches her in between her legs as she gasped. For a few seconds he was shaking a little to slowly feel some wetness dripping.

"See? All nice and wet and that is from me touching you still. How is that not telling you I have you as my own little pet."

"Y-you J-jerk; why can't you let me leave? I am going to leave from here to get back to Brandon but if he finds me he'll-"

"No need; he's already distracted by things to leave you with me. Second he's been gone for so long you think he still wishes to keep you? Just understand this Melli that you will really enjoy the feeling of being at my feet."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:47 pm

she felt his finger inside her place again as her knees buckle from his touch. Melli shivers to ignore him but again her body was changed for his amusement because of it and he had her at his complete mercy right now. Slow kisses was felt against her lower back but gently feels her shaking and getting more weak because of it. Melli moves away from him but was pulled back her closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:18 pm

She winces hitting him away angry now but this was enough games from Lu. Melli needed to get away from him but he gotten angry from the hit as she struggles to get out of this bed before the leash was grabbed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Melli struggles against him from his grip on her wrist but she delivers a hard blow to his face that caused him to cry in pain and let her go. she gets up quickly from the bed to leave to the door but just as she gets to it chains appear.

They pull her back to the bed and held her down as Lu groans from the hit. Blood was seen from his nose and bottom lip form her hit to make him grow in anger. "Bad girl. How dare you hit your master like that. I thought you would have learned your lesson but it seems you lied to me to get out of the dudgeon to being almost free." he spread her legs apart hard and slams into her as she cries out in pain.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:02 am

"Let go of me you jerk! I won't break under you again now let me go-mffmm!!" He heard enough of her lip to cover her mouth using his hand. If she wanted to disobey him so badly then why should he show mercy towards her any more? Looking down at her angry glare, he was starting to thrust even more hard into her while seeing her place dripping again.

"You bad pet! You are to obey me!! I will not have you disobeying me to think you have some freedom. I'll be sure you get punished good till you are nothing but a mess under me."

"F-F*** you Lu, I won't give up for Brandon. I know he'll rescue me from you're evil hand and beat you like he always does. You won't win anything from me as you think you do because your nothing." she hissed but screams out as he glares.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:07 am

He pushes all the way inside violently and moves it around as her body was stretched out and releasing form his member. Lu really wanted to punish her to show she did belong to him in some way but didn't stop. The pleasure was going to get her to love him no matter what he had to do. Even if he had to break her mind for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:14 am

It hurt a lot than she thought, moaning as he was thrusting harder and harder to see her dazed face. Lu's anger grew because she was being bad but her body suddenly was getting excited? Why was she-then he knew. He stops to yank the leash, seeing her wince. What could this monster what now? What other punishment could he do to make her feel more useless?

"What? You give up now? Do you finally see that I won't lose to you anymore and that Brandon is always going to be my lover? You are weak and lost so why don't you give up???" she said but Lu was close to choke her till he just showed a smile.

"Hehe....."

"?????? What's so funny?"

"I see it now..hehe, you love when someone else treats you like a slave. A rough master to show no mercy."

"What a-are you..."

"I know. You love to have another show you are owned....being broken by their rules to feel pain and pleasure......"

"..........."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:22 am

"And here you call me a pervert but you're as bad as me. Tell me Melina, just how many times has Brandon hurt you to give you the pleasure you seek? How many times has he tried to avoid hurting you? You force him to hurt you and gain pleasure form the pain of being dominated." Lu said before entering his demon lord form ripping her open and slamming deeper as her belly stretched out away form her body. his words cause confusion and he took advantage of it to giver her the king of pleasure she wanted. tied down and being slammed into without any mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:47 pm

"NO Lu! Stop hurting me ahhh!! Your hurting me!! she cries out feeling his thrusts getting stronger but it only aroused him to see her getting weaker and more hotter now.

"That's the idea, pet mmmm. You love being dominated by a real master who knows how to own a pet slave. Just be honest with me. You love it...Each time my member slams in, your soaked but when going all out, you come all over. He smirks to see Melli's scared face while in pain but he sees her look away, feeling as if Lu was right. But he was. True, she loved gentle but rough as well but knowing Lu, he always was rough.

*Whimpering in pleasure* She wanted this over so she can sleep but before releasing, Lu stops.

"H-huh? Why did...."

"Lets try this way..." He sits up to have her face away, resting on her knees and hands to slap her rear, getting a yelp or a moan.

"Hahhh....mmmm....AHH!!....hhaa...hhnnnnnn....p-please do-MMM!!"

"Nope; just take each hit as a bad kitten. Seems your no better than I am...just a bad kitten.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:20 am

he moves even deeper inside her belly that it was now hitting the bed when he thrusts in. From being swollen so badly Melli was crying and gasping in and out from the pressure. How in the world was Lu this aroused when he just started this? She struggles once more in his grip but that only made things worse for her that Lu started gripping her throat to chock her. She chocked from the lack of air but feels her body turning pale from that.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:36 am

She tries to reach up and grab his wrists to remove his hands from her neck but that made Lu chock her worse. He wasn't going to ease up on her until she admits she wanted to be his pet only. So that Brandon wasn't on her mind no more. He will be the only one that can help Melli and be happy. She screams again while her face was dazed as drool was seen running down his cheeks to feel even worse because of it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:38 am

"That's a good girl haa now tell me what you feel. Tell your master just how good he is when it comes to pleasuring your body. You only need my body to show you pleasure. You need me as much as I need you. This body your whole body belongs to me and no one will take you away from me!" he said pulling on her arms to pull her into his thrusts.

She groans feeling worse now that her eyes seem dazed and even hotter till she whines again. Lu panted from the feeling but she gasped and moans from his cock pushing even deeper into her over and over again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:47 am

She whines as he was slamming in worse, her arms pulled back so she can't escape. Lu was indeed showing no mercy towards her that her pussy and butt started opening and clenching down on air again. Just how wicked was Lu going to be? Her whole body throbs in pleasure but he wouldn't ease up as she moans out drooling.

"Ohhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh haaaaaaaaa m-my body...my poor body is breaking again to your cock. Your gonna break me, your gonna break me."she whines but he only goes much harder that she screams again shaking from the thrusts.

"That's the point kitten. I'm gonna have to break you twice as hard since you made master angry. I will be sure you are not shown mercy from me to where your body will belong to me! I'll make you my personal cum slave to make my cock happy when I need it."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:52 am

Lu slammed in harder and worse that he saw her groaning and drooling just as heavily. This pleasure was burning more badly now but he seems to wish for her to cry under him. She groans in lost lust while his hips still slam harder against her and breaking open to her womb. He grunts feeling more worse now before slowly getting hotter and hotter because of it but she cries a little more arching her back.

He groans to start pull her against his chest slamming up into her but sees her gasping and panting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:15 pm

She screams loudly releasing again but was twitching, feeling her womb expand to his size. Lu ws seriously being brutal with her right now that it wasn't long till she was losing already to it. No matter what he did, Melli was groaning a little more now.

"Now let me ask you once more. What does my pet want? What does your heart desire from your master? Tell me honestly and I'll show you more pleasure."he grunts against her neck but Melli whines not able to think no more to whimper a little.

"A-ahh....hhaaaa...my womb i-is gonna rip from your cock. Its stretching it out s-so much. Hahhh ughhhhh ahhhhhhhh p..p-please m-master mmmmm please g-give me more....nnnn..please break me all you like. Fuck me like the wild beast you are." Lu shows a dark smile as he sees he broke her.

"Good kitten.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 pm