Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

melli's struggle

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: melli's struggle

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:24 pm

Later that evening, Lu decided to check up on Melli closer this time to see her progress. He did wonder just how long it's been after the while from getting and having pleasure from injections and other things. However he was happy from the results. After getting his food he came in next and sees her with her head down.

He walked over towards her to lift a hand in the air. She felt herself get lifted onto her knees and his member was then shoved into her mouth. She whimpers feeling it soaked in a sweet fluid that changed all her sensations into pleasure while Lu held her head to push her head forward as she sucked his cock. Her eyes looked up with tears running down her cheeks with saliva but couldn't move her body as Lu groans from her tongue swirling against his cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:34 pm

"Mffmmm mmffmm mmmmm mmmmmm.." he was trying to fight him and the sensations his cock gave her but no matter what she did it just became even stronger that Melli can't fight it. His cock throbs inside her mouth as he takes her slowly wanting her to savor the taste.

"Mmmmmmm....good girl." Lu groans again still thrusting his hips feeling her sucking him off more. Her pussy opens even more as juices spill down to the floor as it just aroused her even more thanks to it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:39 pm

He panted to watch Melli pleasuring him that both his hands held her head and pushes it into her throat pushing with his hips. Melli chocked feeling it going into her throat while sucking even harder hard lost to pleasure thanks to the new flavors and sensations.

She felt lightheaded after a while from holding her breath to try pulling back and speak but he wouldn't let her. Her hands clenched up in fists to whimper in hopes to breath. When he felt her trying again he rams her throat again as a warning for her not to move.

"Don't be a bad girl. You need to wait until I cum inside your mouth and throat then you drink it all. Every last bit of my cum better be gone by the time you hold it in your mouth. Then maybe I'll let you pull away. Now be still.." he said as she feels him push it deeper earning another whimper from her but Melli had to hold her breath a while longer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:48 pm

She chocks on his member once more as saliva was dripping down her chin. Her whole body started shaking to keep herself calm without cumming but it was hard. Her throat felt so slick and hot that it became harder to stay focused on not trying to breath. He wouldn't let go till he came deep into her mouth and her havin to swallow it. Until then she wasn't allowed to move.

"Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmffmmmm mmmmm 'My throat. My poor throat is getting taken by his cock again. It feels so weird and it hurts but I love it. It feels so good to have my throat taken like my places. Why does this feel good? Why does his cock feel so much better than I thought it would be?'

Lu kept groaning and moaning increasing his speed as her mouth was sucking harder and harder that she muffled moaned almost hungry for more of him. Her leash and chain kept her still so she can't move but so did his power while he grips some hair to force it down even deeper.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:50 pm

Lu grunted each time he pushes his cock down deeper and deeper into her throat that her throat bulged slightly because of it. It felt so good that he was already close to cumming himself. He thrusts get more rough that he looks down at her flushed dazed expression on her face.

"I'm close kitty. As I said before, you better take my cum and swallow every bit because if any spill I'm doing this again until you do it right." he warns as she was too lost to answer from the lack of air that he increased again to watch her but even saw her slightly close to cum.

Mffmm mmm hmmmm 'Oh no he's gonna cum..his monster thick cock is going to spill it's cum inside my throat and stomach. Ill cum if he doesn't stop. But I...I don't want him to. I want him to cum.....please cum deep inside my throat and stomach master...please!!'

"Here you go, kitty. I'm cumming! Nugh!" with a little warning, Lu releases hard inside her throat and she feels every drop but it was different his whole body was spiked with the same serum and he was immune to it. She shook again feeling that but was holding all of his cum in her mouth like he order hearing his panting and moaning from each time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:07 pm

She twitches feeling his load filling her mouth up till Lu makes her look up at his face as his cock still was buried into her throat. "Remember what I said kitten. Hold my cum and swallow it. I want to see you swallow it." Melli looked too lost to fight back before sucking on his cock to get the last bit out and started gulping it down.

He grew more aroused as his cum was swallowed down her throat but her pussy was dripping with slimy cum of her own while doing so. Lu pets her head while she was drinking all of it slowly for him to watch and enjoy. "That's a good girl, drinking it all up....don't spill a single drop.."

Melli kept swallowing it down until no more was seen in her mouth but Lu needed to be sure since she pulls back and looked at Lu. "Open your mouth and let me see...." he orders as she slowly opens her mouth for him with tongue sticking out. It was clean and free of his cum to make Lu smile from this.

"Good kitty..how was your master's milk?" he asked holding her leash.

"...M-Master's milk.....was delicious. It was really delicious."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Lu slowly pulls her back to be chained to the wall by her wrists once more. Melli panted dazed when he did this trying to get away from him but moans as he touches her place with his fingers.

"So wet kitty. I get you have been wanting for a long time and I know. I've been watching you when we started this on the first day. I know it must be painful since you won't even fel more hotter because of it in hunger for something inside of you right?"

He said this against her neck but Melli didn't answer him before feeling his hand grip the leash and tug on it to have her yelp again. Even from that it felt good but she wouldn't let him see that. Lu noticed but could see it in her eyes even if she tried to hide it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:16 pm

"Hah..hah you...hah you p-pervert....." she pants as he heard her speak for the first time in a while but it just got him wanting to mess with her more. Even if she still tried to fight it that won't stop him. He still finds this amusing that she still can fight against him but no matter that made him wish to play more with her.

Showing a smile, Lu pinches her nub to mess with her place even more as Melli cries out again feeling the pinching. "Me? A perv? Clearly, you're the pervert here to getting wet by a simple touch I thought you were gonna hate it. And yet your loving it."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:19 pm

"I'm not some pervert okay? Your only d-doing this to show if I'm weak but I'm n-not. I'll beat this Lu and get away from y-you...."she said this with a weak tone of pleasure in her voice but Lu knew her better than that. He knew just how naughty and aroused she can be so why not? He'll enjoy this a little more than he thought which got his cock hard again.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked before feeling her place started to open and close again. He knew she was hungry for him again to push inside and fill it with cum. Melli whines trying to ignore it as her body betrayed her and he smiled.

"Oh Melli. I just love it when you struggle like this under my power. It makes forcing you more fun than usual for me. Even more arousing for me as well too." he said and she gasps as he pushed his member inside hard to make her scream out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:24 pm

It's been too long since she's felt something inside of her again that he pushes all the way into her womb again. Lu grips her close against her body that she screams loudly to then release hard. She shook feeling weak again but Lu panted holding her thighs and hips to start thrusting into her hard.

Melli moans feeling that but Lu loved the new wet feeling from inside of her. The tight sensation of her pussy and womb was getting to him but it's all because of his new serum being a complete success. She was at his complete mercy and nothing was going to stop this for him or her.

"Grrrrrm....amazing. Your even better than before, kitty. My cock is getting hugged tightly by that pussy of yours. Is this making you that horny that you want me to break you over and over now?" he sees her dazed face as she was twitching. Melli couldn't answer him right now but Lu didn't mind at the moment.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:27 pm

"You don't have to say then. I'll just go ahead to take you for myself and give you real pleasure. Enjoy your master's gift by filling you up."he said before thrusting deep and fast inside of her. Of course feeling that made Melli moan out in pleasure as her body jolting form her own pleasure induced spasms and releases.

He watched her leaning her head back against the wall as Lu took her harder and rougher with no mercy. However she couldn't hold onto anything except for the metal chains while bouncing on his cock and her back rubbing against the cold wall.

"Haah hah aahhh ahhhh y-your already showing no mmmmm no mercy. My poor pussy is gonna break from your cock. You n-need to stop doing it this rough!" she begs but Lu held her tighter against his body not listening to her while taking her harder and harder wanting her to savor this and until he called her by his name or master.

"Why should I? You love my cock inside of this sticky hot pussy don't you? You want me to take you and ravish you until you can't take it anymore so stop lying to me you naughty kitty cat!"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:30 pm

"Because if you don't I'll lose my mind. I don't want my mind to break b-because of this. Your thrusts are too rough on my body and I can't take it. Please I'm begging you to show some mercy towards my body..." she said but he growls not wanting to that he lifts her up from the wall slamming even more violent into her.

"Bad kitty talking back to your master!!! Take my cock like a good girl!"he orders as Melli screams out with tears in her eyes but her eyes was clouded from her fuzzy mind because of it. He was going crazy that her pussy was dripping all over the place.

"S-stop....t-thrusting s-so violently!! Ahhhhh m-my body...Nnnnn...hnn...my whole body is gonna break. It's gonna break.."She shook already hot as his waist slaps against her, trying to get deeper. Melli wasn't going to be normal again if he didn't stop but Lu wouldn't listen to her because of it and kept going just to break her sanity.

"Mmmmm..no way...I'm going hah....hah all out....till you can only come by me....you naughty pet....I want you begging for my cock. Not Brandon's but mine."

"Haa haa I-i'm not aahhhh your pet! I'm not your pet!!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:41 pm

So that's what she thought about this situation then? Oh well then more time was needed but he knew Melli will break just for him since it's only a matter of time till she did. He quickly turns her over on her knees slamming harder and her breasts swing form his thrusts as her tongue hangs out. He started taking her doggy style now as Melli cries and moans out from how deep his cock was going inside of her.

"You say that but look at yourself. You sure look like my pet now on all fours being rammed hard by your master. You clearly are showing yourself as my cute little kitten loving her master in hopes for his milk. You need my milk to stay strong so why fight it? Give your pleasure and love to me and I'll be sure you get it.." she moans out as he slammed deeper her hips shaking and moving against his as her body betrays her again.

"N-no no I don't haaa I d-d-doooo ohhhhhhhh.....mmmmm....mmmmm.."

"Mmmm that's it...just relax and enjoy it. Let me make you feel really good Melli..."

She felt herself falling into the heated lust he forced her to have but still tried fighting for Brandon where ever he was. Her pussy felt stuffed with his cock but Lu didn't stop himself grunting getting deeper and deeper into her that the puddle only grew more from her insides being rammed against.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:49 pm

She looks down at the floor as her drool was pooling around her. Even her milk was dripping off from her nipples because of this heat Lu was giving her body. Melli tries getting away till Lu hits her special place that made her scream out with a moan. Oh no, he found her most sensitive spot inside of hr pussy and now he won't stop hitting it.

"Hmm? What's this? My pet has a special spot? Lets see to be sure!"

"Wait....wait please no-OOHH!!" her body jolts by the hit as Lu grips her waist, moving his hips to hit it harder and harder. It was true he found hr spot from inside of her which made her feel even weaker since he's hitting her spot even harder than Brandon would do.

"You do have a special spot.....naughty pet..hah..hah...mmfmm...."

Not there!! not there! S-stop hitting my spot!!!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:57 pm

"Didn't I tell you not to lie to me when it comes to your master kitty? Do I need to keep slamming against this spot of yours until you learn your lesson again? My cocks tip slamming and rubbing against your insides until you cum?"he slams harder inside on that spot over and over until it was ruined by him and she falls limp twitching.

"N-No more! I can't take it n-no more!" she cries out feeling him going worse but Lu still kept ramming more into her that he ruined her and she felt more needles stab her skin again to give her energy and forcing her body to recover. Melli moans out feeling this as limbs turn her over onto her back and hold her in the air.

That is when she saw it right in front of her eyes looking more scared because of it. Lu transformed and he was larger than any monster and even the demon dragon now. She shook in fear as the tip touches her place then he presses it against her belly moving it up her body to her mouth.

It was shocking from how big it was since it was almost as big as her thigh and their hips hadn't touched yet.

"You see this pet? This is going inside you and make you feel even better than what I've given you. I bet Brandon haven't become this big for you from being over worried to tear you apart."he said.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:05 pm

He kept rubbing the tip against her clit as she shivers afraid of what will happen or become of her body if e pushes that inside of her. The expression she was showing right now only told him to go ahead and push into her. "You seem excited pet. Can't wait to feel your master going inside of you?"

"N...no....please..that will...k-kill m-me. I can not take something that large Lu. Are you planning on killing me with something so large?"she was scared as tears were seen but Lu smiled as he rubs her.

"You forgot already? No you won't die but you will live my pet. Besides, with the new body changes you have...you can take my size even this one." Lu said as she shook her head.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:10 pm

"I have everything under control my pet so just relax and let me show you the best pleasure in this universe. I'll show no mercy towards you my pet because knowing me I go rough." he said rubbing the tip against her place but Melli squirms a little when feeling it being rubbed against her.

'He can't do this. I'll die if it goes inside. I'll die, I'll die, I'll die, I'll die..'she thought over and over watching him rubbing more till he stops. Melli gasped when he pulls it back and rubs the tip against her place for the last time before pushing in hard and all the way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:20 pm

Lu moans out in pleasure feeling her tight insides trying to push him out but only clenching down on his cock. As for her she was screaming in pain as blood was seen dripping down her legs to the ground. Her eyes became dazed from the pain and the feeling of his cock inside to expand her stomach.

"...It hurts....it hurts.."

"Mmmmm See? You got me all the way inside of me my pet. I can feel your insides squirming in need for me to take you. I know you'll love this." he said against her ear but Melli felt sick from him being too big and even too hard for her.

"Pull...it out. Please pull it out...." she said with saliva dripping down her chin again and tears running down her cheeks but Lu ignores her to hold her up and pulls back out of her as if she felt her insides getting pulled out. Before he rubs her lower hips from how wet she was.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:22 pm

He breathed in and out slowly before he started thrusting slow and deep into Melli again. Lu wanted her to enjoy this but she was feeling weaker from her strength leaving her. Even her legs wasn't able to move because of this but she felt her toes curling a little.

"Haaa haa ahh hiii ahhhh..." Her body felt numb as he thrusts in and out of her body slowly trying to breath without passing out from the pain. Lu serious was enjoying this but she seems not to be from being too deep and weaker now. Heck she wasn't sure if she'll stay awake because of this.

"You feel so good Melli...your pussy is so tight and warm as well around my cock. Does it feel good for you too?"

"Hah hah haaa hah ahhhhh...mmmm.errmmmm.....mmmmmmm..." she heard the chains rattle from her body moving but this didn't stop Lu from moving against her body more and more while taking her for himself.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:34 pm

Your taking it as a good girl...mmmmm....I knew you could do this just like I knew. However you better be sure you love because if not I can get even deeper." he groans out against her ear but she shivers feeling that before groaning from the pleasure she gotten. To her, Melina thought she was splitting in two, getting a little sick from his cock but Lu just kept going harder and worse now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:37 pm

He pushed in deep inside her belly that was stretching out badly as his lips suck her milk out again. Another moan escaped her lips feeling him showing no mercy but it seems Melli couldn't fight him any more that her legs shook but remembers she can't move them. He had complete power over her that he held her hips up more slamming harder inside of her as he takes her milk.

She cries out feeling her milk spilling out into his mouth but slowly whimpers from her pussy now clenching down harder and harder to his cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:41 am

"H-haaaa s-stop no no!! NO more pleasure my body is breaking even worse now so please stop!! Please stop Lu please!!"

"Mmmmmmm...." his harsh sucking was getting her nipples sore but her body was given pleasure by it. No way was he going to stop pleasuring her in anyway like this so why should he bother with stopping this. "S-stop...it....please....please stop...mmmmmmm" to make her stop speaking he sucked her nipple even harder that more milk spills out into his mouth swallowing it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:45 am

He drained her of her milk and licks his lips thrusting harder her belly swollen and torn. Melli felt her body slowly healing and she was lost thanks to her body getting what it needed and wanted. Even as we speak her mind melted form mixed pleasure. And Lu was sucking out all her power through his member watching her take him like it's nothing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:50 pm

She was starting to get real weak now as the thrusts get worse. No more blood was seen on her place but Lu was draining her as he thrusts worse clawing her hips doing so. He panted watching her looking to the side and her lips parted open from pleasure.

"My pet is sure making a wet mess. Can't speak to your master of how good this feels? Hah Hah....how about you purr for me kitten. Let your master hear that sweet purr in hopes for more of my cock! he hits her butt to get a weak whine as the thrusts get real worse. This was too much as he was getting close.

All Melli did was cry out feeling worse but couldn't move as she purrs to what he just said because of it. Even after a while, he felt too close now that his cock throbs inside of her more and more.

"Here kitty, take my release...every drop inside of your pussy. I want you to savor your master's milk."

"M-Master's milk...kitty wants master's warm milk. Fill kitty up with your milk!!!" she begs to try slamming against his thrusts till she screams her climax. Lu groans as he releases hard and feels her belly expand.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Both him and her lay against one another as Melli feels his cum filling her stomach and Lu kissing her neck. He saw her really dazed and twitching from the punishments he just gave her but it wasn't a problem. After a couple months, he finally broke her and she no longer needed the chains. She sees them fall off her but the leash remained.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 am