Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

melli's struggle

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: melli's struggle

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 16, 2016 11:38 pm

He went all out slamming deeper and faster as he granted her request for more. He wasn't holding back now and she was amazed she could handle it feeling all his strength slamming against her deepest spot again and again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:42 pm

She screams out again but groans from him growing even bigger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 17, 2016 12:55 am

Her deepest desire to have him not hold back was granted and she loved all of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 17, 2016 11:26 am

Brandon keeps her still while thrusting much more harder and harder, groaning as she was whimpering now. Seeing her drooling, Brandon slams right into her spot to make her cum heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 12:56 am

He didn't stop lost to lust as his own tongue hangs out drooling from how much pleasure he felt from her as he slammed harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 21, 2016 7:29 am

"T-too much, Brandon!! Ahh you're member is hitting my spot too m-much....mmm, I can't stop cumming!!"she groans out heavily as his hips still slam against her own, feeling more bigger as he continued. Hearing her voice, her begging, her pleasure was driving him crazy and he growls to sit her up on her knees, going faster inside her. "Hah...aha....ahh.....hhhaa...ahhhh...." He knew she loved this, having the desire of her own mate holding her down as he took her hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 26, 2016 1:16 am

She cums every thrust losing herself and her will to his growing lust. He held her down not stopping as his member grows to match his lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 26, 2016 10:20 am

"A-ahhh!! T-too big...it's too big!!!" she begs him to stop but Brandon slams his member all the way inside, making her stop speaking and cry out in heated lust. He could see her place dripping all over the place but was getting hotter inside to slowly glow dark red. "T-too....hah....too much....it's too much......Please...." she turns her head to look at Brandon but he meets with a dazed out face, flushed and tongue hanging out for him to see. "P...Please.....have mercy on me...." she begs in a lustful tone but that was too much for Brandon.

Growling, his energy was growing out of control before his demonic side came out ready to take her even worse. She feels him lift her up in his arms before slamming her down as he thrust up into her, hearing a lustful scream escape her mouth as he took her again. "AHHH!!!! T-too fast!!! That's too fast!!!...Please...aha..ahhh...slow down....mmmm...please slow down....mmm.." she begs but he didn't hear her while his wings covered them both, his claws stabbing into her legs a little.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 26, 2016 11:19 pm

All she could hear from him were lustful grains as he slammed her onto his member even harder and she felt her womb break with a sharp stabbing pain as his member dripped tiny drops of blood mixed with her wetness "*he ripped me how? I can take anything but he ripped me anyways.* AAAHH too much oooh you're going too much" he still couldn't speak.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 27, 2016 6:48 am

Brandon didn't care but started going harder and faster to make her scream out this time, moaning as his member was even bigger to leave a lump in her stomach. She never felt him so big before, ripping her apart but wonders if it was because of her. Melina tries to speak again before he held her down, slamming even harder into her. "Ahh!! ahh!!..ahh!!! t-too..oohh....much...mmm...just too much....P...Please-Mfmmm!!" Her lips were against his lips, feeling him kissing even deeper as he was moving into her harder and faster. Her back arches up from the bed but he held her legs apart to lift her into his lap, thrusting upward into her. "Mfffmmm!!!...mmmfffmm!!!.mmmmmm...mmmmm!!!!......mmmm!!" She felt him even deeper but wraps her arms around his shoulders, wanting more of him suddenly. Sloppy and wet noises came from her place as he moves in and out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 28, 2016 12:53 am

Her belly was starting to burst again as he slammed harder and deeper the noises from her place became powerful claps as his member rammed her deepest place again and again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 28, 2016 7:41 am

She could have sworn her mind has gone blank as he still thrusts within her harder and more deeper, feeling her spots now swollen from pleasure. Her place was just a sloppy wet mess from the punishments he's been giving her when they started. She looks down while Brandon was thrusting more and more into her, getting her to moan for him. "Mmmm....so tight...you feel even better when you resit.....mmmm...." he lets her go before grabbing her breasts, rubbing them in his hands to watch her leaning on both knees, gripping the sheets under her body. 'ahhhh..hhhaa...t..too big....too big!! He's going t-to rip me in h-half...b..but the pain...f.feels so good..mmm......'"Hah..hah...aha...ahhh.......mmmm....." she shook under his touch before feeling his fingers rubbing her nipples.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 28, 2016 4:30 pm

He pinches hen tugs them next as he continues ramming her aching swollen place getting even bigger as the head between them grows.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 28, 2016 6:01 pm

She couldn't stop her moaning or screams as Melina feels him just slamming into her worse and worse. He wasn't going to give her any mercy till he fills her up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 28, 2016 7:56 pm

He came hard earning a scream as he rammed her deepest place as hard as he could holding his member there while his cum pours into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Melina felt her body accepting his hot cum, twitching while moaning out for him to hear. She still wasn't able to control her body while Brandon growls in heat, keeping her where she was till he was able to fill her up with all of his cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 am

Her belly stretched out and swelled making her look pregnant because she was so full and she gasps as he moved out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 29, 2016 10:36 am

Brandon could see his release spilling out of her, feeling her panting out heavily while enjoying the feeling of his cum inside. He was panting hard and loud from releasing so much but sees her whimpering while enjoying the feeling of him being inside her a few minutes ago. "How w-was that? Did that help you?" he asked to get a kiss as a answer for it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 29, 2016 6:51 pm

He enjoys her kiss closing his eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 29, 2016 9:29 pm

She blushes while kissing him deeply.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 12:27 am

"Mmmm what next?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 1:45 pm

She blushes trying to think of something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 1:53 pm

He smiles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Melina blinks but didn't say much on it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 4:52 pm

He waited

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:59 am