Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

melli's struggle

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: melli's struggle

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:59 am

She screams loudly as her body was twitching again from the monsters thrusts but she tried to get away. The monster held her close against his own body while savoring the feeling of her insides. His hands held up her thighs and legs pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside of her.

"STOP! Please stop!! Your cock is tearing me apart right now!" she groans leaning her head back against his chest but the monster still ignored her while thrusting into her that his hunger grew even more. His claws cut into her skin while making her being move so she can feel how good he can be.

"I'm not stopping because you seem to be taking me very well. Your pussy is wet and happy for my cock being inside of it. Also master said I'm allowed so stop complaining and squeal for me." he pushes into her starting harder that Melli screams once more with tears running down her cheeks again.

"Hah hah ahh~ hah please...please....I'm begging you...haa...haaa stop...please..."She shuts her eyes tight but Lu just keeps watching showing a smile upon his face at this idea of a punishment.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:01 am

The monster still kept going harder and harder into her that blood started running down her legs from her place. However Melli just moans feeling only pleasure because of Lu's serum taking control of her whole body now. Nothing felt painful now but only pleasure to drool down her chin to the floor.

"How does it feel, human? Being fucked by a monster like me. Is it good for you to feel such mind breaking lust?"

"Ahh hah ahhhh t-this shouldn't..mmmm be happening. Your c-cock is just ramming deeper and deeper inside of me. Mmmm my pussy is being spread open more and more now. Hah...I can feel the tip slamming against my womb ready to break through it haaa you need to stop. It won't fit through there..." she moaned but the monster gets more aroused hearing that as he slams even harder hearing some loud claps of skin.

"Then lets try breaking past it. I'm itching to push inside to feel your womb then fill it with my white milk.." he said slamming against it more.

"AHHH!! M-My womb! Your gonna penetrate my untouched womb!!!!!"she grans leaning her head back before the monster roars out to break past her womb opening. Melli screams out even worse feeling her womb get stuffed but shook groaning and drooling worse.

"Haaa..haaaa....you..you penetrated my womb....your monster sized cock is inside my womb......" she said dazed but the monster started stabbing against the back wall over and over with each thrust wishing to hear more of her words.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:20 am

S-stop stabbing haaaa neehh my womb!! Oooo y-your g-gonna kill...nugggggg...m-me! if you don't slow down ohhhh..." she tries to say in a threat but the monster knew she was lying. The sounds of pleasure rang well in her voice that Lu was getting aroused watching her stomach getting big and shrink thanks to the cock pushing deep inside of her.

"Why should I? Master said I can go all out with you till I'm satisfied and right now I'm not. Besides, you seem to like it. Having my cock fucking you harder faster and deeper until I break that pretty body of yours...." He still moves as she was trying to ignore it but he was too big, ruining her as he thrusts.

"This does not feel g-good and that hurts ahhhh please it h-hurts!! Haaa hhaaaa please let me go right now! Haaa I hate how this feels I hate hate hate it!" she hisses this to the monster but he just pulls her up against his body watching her faced wet face while taking more of her.

Liar. Just listen to your body as it's crying. It's saying ruin you even worse till you burst. Your hot place is dripping as I fuck you right here and now close to cumming. Master Lu know you love it...even better when I go in here! He slams in her womb as she screams out as her belly was stretching, whimpering as she release violently.

See? you came just from me entering your womb once again..."

"H-haa...hhaa....haaaa......." she was drooling as the monster still was hard but as Lu watches this he then hears other monsters that wanted her too. More and more came from the dark salivating by the scene in front of them. Her scent must have drawn them closer to see what it was. They grew just as aroused seeing her and how easily she was taking their monster leader.

Heh Easy boys. You all will get chances to play with the kitten.'

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:42 pm

While the monster leader thrusts harder and harder into Melli she couldn't stop her moans that escaped her lips. Her body wasn't her own anymore feeling her womb and pussy getting stretched wide even more. The leader grunts hearing the loud claps of their skin but sees his allies showing up from the dark aroused watching.

They panted stroking themselves seeing Melli taking him with no problem but it sure was arousing because of it. She saw how aroused they were because of her that leaves questions towards her. Were they this aroused because of her? Melli panted looking down but one was shaking feeling precum spilling.

"I-I can't take it. I need to push inside of her!" One monster said that couldn't wait as he slamming into her rear suddenly. Melli cries out while throwing her head back as both were thrusting too hard for her body to handle. She didn't know what else to do but feels more weaker now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:31 pm

"Haaa haaa my ass your tearing my ass apart with your cock."She groans feeling weaker now that her body slowly was getting too tense to move now as they thrust differently now. They wonder just how long she can take but her pussy and butt takes them with no problem.

Melli tenses up feeling more weaker now before her butt and pussy clamps down again that she cries out worse feeling weaker again. Her pussy twitches and started dripping down her legs even more to the ground that a puddle was seen under her. They gave a look as they look at Lu, seeing him snap his fingers.

Her binds of chains change to metal clamps so she was still chained up but her arms was held up exposing her breasts. The monsters smirked as they had her lay on its lap, making her move.

Ahhhhh!!!!! S-stop!!! They groan slamming into her as she was screaming in pain, her eyes shut as moans escape her.

"Master was right..she feels so good inside.."

"She makes such a great pet slave. My cock is swelling up from how hot and wet she feels. He did a amazing job with re working her mind and body to take such giant sized cocks." he groans while they kept moving harder and harder into her as Melli cries out with tears running down her cheeks and feeling even hotter now with her breasts bouncing up and down now.

"You monsters are s-sick hhaa. How many times ohhhh do I have to say that ohhhhh I'm no slave!!"

"Heh, You sure? Your places are reacting very well with each thrust we do. Unless we are wrong and your lying to us again? This body was made for pleasure so if master said we can play with you then we will."

"Your just a greedy kitten hungry for sex with anything that can ram you with no mercy what so ever." they said with their hips slapping against her as she was screaming but not in pain but pleasure. This was killing her or messing with her mind as they freaks were moving harder but as she looks up, more monsters came in rubbing themselves wanting her.

"Ahhh...ahhh....ahhhh...augg...hhhaaa...mmhhh...hhhhhh....mmmmmm....." She can see each one getting bigger really wanting her as her place was dripping. They still was hurting her but her mind was cloudy.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Both the monster kept thrusting inside of Melli's body still not showing mercy towards her. Melli groans and moans since she couldn't control her voice thanks to them but in some way she wasn't sure what to say because they were making her whole body feel so good. She groans when the other in her butt pushes her down to lay on the monster while they thrust into her.

"Ahhh haaa ahhhh nmmmm..."he closes her hands into fists feeling them going harder that their cocks throb again that made her sit up a little.

"Guess what kitten? We are getting closer now. We'll be sure to fill you good with our milk." he said seeing her panting and sit up afraid.

"No way! Don't come inside of me please. You have to ohhh cum outside..."she begs to them but they still slam into her while Melli moans again when they got even harder and harder.

"Here it comes! Take it you kitty slut!"the other said slamming harder and harder into that Melli was crying out with eyes dazed again.

"I c-can't stop...my pussy and butt are just swallowing them up. I'm getting ohhh fucked out of my mind and filled with monster milk!!" she moans before they release inside hard to filling her and as they move out with their cum spilling out to the floor.

Melli whimpers feeling that as their cum drips out but tears show on her cheeks feeling their slimy cum bubbling. "Noooo....t-they came inside....I'll get pregnant...I don't want a monster child...I don't.."she mutters but gasped as two more sits her up and slam inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:24 pm

"Don't be mean Melli, you still have a lot more to treat. Now be a good girl and keep going alright? We can't have you being such low support."Lu said to see her scream again with her tongue was hanging out and coated in drool. Melli was bouncing up and down as they still was pushing into her more, the one standing up spanks her butt to leave a hand print.

"Hnnn!!! nnnnnn no more n-no mmmmm more. The cum inside of me will get pushed out if you don't stop. P-please no more haaa....hhaaaaa....hhhhhh..." she moans as the other two just increase worse to have her lean her head back crying as one came over to stroke himself seeing her mouth wide open.

He decided to have some fun by pushing his cock in her mouth which startled her quickly. "mmffmm?!?"

"You're using this opening wrong little kitten. You should be using that cute mouth to please my member a lot better and I'm right. So warm..." A Ogre monster said as he was thrusting hard and deep into her throat ignoring her chocking and gagging. Two others saw that before getting close so she can rub their cocks using her hands.

She wasn't able to think straight from all this attention but feels their thick and very hot cocks throb in her hands, mouth, pussy, and butt. Melli wasn't sure what to do but the more time that passes she felt her sanity slipping away now.

"Mmmmm!!..mmmmm....hhnnnnn....uugghhh...mmmmm!!!!!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:36 pm

The monsters kept messing and using her body for their pleasure until they get closer and closer to their climax that hey all release inside. Melli felt more hot cum spilling inside of her but she couldn't clear her mind as more slam inside her for their turn now and seeing around her, more and more waited their turns.

She thought it would never end and it all ran together. No matter how many had been inside and how many had released inside her body seems to just keep asking for more and more pleasure. Wishing for more cum to fill and coat her body. When it stopped and the monsters feel a lot better, they were all gone. Melli rested on the cold hard ground twitching limp as their release was pouring out of her. They had ruined her body and she ached mixed lust and pains because of how rough they were with her body. As Melli tried to gather her shattered thoughts, she felt Lu near her.

"Well well you lasted through it all. I'm impressed to be honest because I thought you would have broken a long time ago but no you took them all from rough to the strongest. Such a good kitten.." He said as she felt his touch on her breasts that were raw and then her place and she gasps feeling an oil rubbed inside to heal her and then arouse her even more.

"S....t..op..."

"Shhhh, it's alright......"he purrs as she arches her back screaming in mixed pleasure feeling his fingers rubbing her ruined place as it was slowly returned to normal by his power and the oils. Melli was drawn tight inside again her womb was repaired and healed and she moans feeling it all pour out of her.

Melli quivers as the oil was rubbed all over her body and she was stabbed with more aphrodisiac clouding her mind more and she started to pant and moan. He heard her beg for anything to be put inside but Lu smiles and taunts her to think she didn't deserve it just yet. Lu then pinches her sensitive nipples sucking them and rubbing her place feeling her releasing from everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:56 pm

"Such a sloppy mess, Melina. You really have such a bad body to get aroused like this. I can give you your next hand in fill unless you are going to fight me again like the first time. Remember, naughty kittens don't get rewards if they are bad girls.."

She sees him pushing his fingers in as her moans increase by his touch. Her breasts were still sore but screams as he bites on her breasts, crying to see her sweet milk squirt out. Melli panted feeling hot again but lays back feeling him still mess with her body again and again.

"Hehehe, even more sweet yummy milk kitty. I could really get used to playing with you until you are begging for me to take you." he gets close to suck on her breasts, drinking her milk as she arches her back moaning again as she came.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Melli's lust was growing out of control pouring her fluids down her leg making a mixed puddle on the floor. Lu saw her already breaking over and over now so it's just a little more time before he had her. "So my kitten; what do you say now? Will you be a good girl?"he asked as Melli panted looking lost again.

"P-please put something in. A-anything. I need it master please." she said lost to her lust and wanting more pleasure but Lu smirked seeing how naughty she sounded now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:12 pm

"Oh? What's that kitten? You want more pleasure now?" he teases her while she growls annoyed but was in want. Why did he have to do this to her? Knowing these changes was effecting her mind this badly to were she couldn't think straight. She reaches down to spread herself open for him as more juices spill down her pussy.

"Y-yes....p-please, please push something inside of me. I need something haa inside of me please.." she said again but panted feeling her breasts getting hot and her whole body too. Lu loved this to see Melli looking exposed and open just for him but she still wasn't calling his name yet. He wanted to hear his name from her sweet lips.

"Hmmmmmmm I could but you need to do something for me kitten.. he sees her looking confused still panting.

"A-as what?"

"Heh. Beg. Beg for me to fill you up with something to make you happy and cum."

She glares again sweating while her pussy was twitching a little more.

"W-what?"

You heard me; Beg like a good pet.....and I may give you pleasure Kitty-chan.....I want to hear it from your lips...in your voice.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:21 pm

She gulped to hear his request but wasn't sure why Lu wanted her to do such a thing. That sounded so embarrassing to beg for him to help her. However, the more she tries to fight it the worse the feeling would be. Melli sees Lu waiting with a smile on his face but wasn't sure what she'll do.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:33 pm

He smirks as she looks down, not believing she was gonna say this but if this burning was gonna be put out she might as well say it. Lu waited for her to say something but his keeps right on her face as Melli looks away still keeping herself spread open.

"Well slave? What do you say?"

"*Sighs but looks up* P-please m-master....please pleasure my naughty body with your desires-ugh!" He tugs as her leash to smirk but thinks that wasn't good enough for him to give her some relief. He really wanted to hear her beg for his cock with no problem but if she didn't, what's the point of helping her.

"Again kitten. I really need to hear it from your mouth or else I won't help you....now beg..."

She gulps again feeling worse but bit the bottom of her lip glaring down at her pussy opening and closing. "Please...M-master sama...please use me...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:47 pm

He smiles loving this voice and reaction but wanted to see something even better or close to it. He keeps tugging on the leash to see her yelp but get pulled towards him while Lu watches her sweaty face flushed pink from this heat.

"That's not good enough little kitten. Again." he said and she spilled out in detail what she wanted.

"I...I want my master's hot milk to feed me. I need my daily milk from my master as he fucks me harder and harder like the monsters did a while ago. She won't be happy until you keep taking me over and over as my stomach gets bloated in your hot warm milk swimming inside my womb..."she panted a little but Lu laughed hearing this that he wished to hear her beg again but Melli glares to think she's said enough.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:31 pm

"Well? Your not saying anything to me kitten. I told you to beg and when I tell you something, I expect you to obey me now beg." he said seeing her looking down again away from his gaze but Lu wonders if she was regaining some self sanity again to have him tug hard on the chain collar and leash.

"If you want it then BEG!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:58 pm

He pulled her hair with harsh tugs to see Melli crying in some pain from it. Why did he have to be so rough with her? Why couldn't he just be over and done with so she wouldn't have to deal with him again. Somehow, this wouldn't do for him as she whimpers in more pain that her hair was getting pulled from the scalp feeling more weaker now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:07 pm

She winces when her hair was tugged, tears seen near her eyes as Lu waited for her to keep begging for more pleasure. However she didn't say a thing at the moment making him wonder what she was thinking now. He knew she was trying to ignore the pain as anger was seen on his.

Melli saw his face about to speak but Lu sighs as he drops her, smiling that she seems even more confused because of it.

"Huh? W-what are-" She winces as 20 needle suddenly came out of no where and stabs her in different places as they were filled with his serum and aphrodisiac. Melli shook not able to move as each one pushes into her veins that made her throb in pain and heat.

"Guess you won't speak or do as I said so Its punishment time. You are going to remain here chained up in heat like a dog. You don't get any relief for a good while till I think you deserve it little kitten." He places her collar and leash to get chained against a wall now as Melli struggles shaking again from the over dose of serum in her blood.

"H-hey!! You can't l-leave me h-here like this, Lu!" she yells but Lu smiled looking at her with arms behind his back.

"I can and I will. This is only till you behave like a good kitten and think of what you done. I hope you think good and long Melli..."he said as she screams at him to release her but he leaves her alone in the dark, hot and wet in the darkness.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:13 am

Melli whimpers seeing him leave her alone with the door closing and lock behind him. Now she was hanging in the dark of this hot damp room but looked down as her body got worse. The serum took it's effect on her already and she was worried of how long her sanity was going to stay till it snaps. Tears ran down her cheeks as well with her juices dripping down her legs to the floor.

All she could think about was Brandon hoping to save her when he could. 'B-ra..don..please...please save me..'
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:39 am

For the last few weeks, Melli was left alone in the room while she was still taken care off with cleaning and feeding. Lu wasn't going to let her die here from the lack of food and water. He wasn't that heartless. To her at least. During this time her body was shaking because of its pain growing heat because of secret injections been given to her while she passed out to sleep or felt too weak.

At the moment it was night as she was fast asleep but was twitching. Her place was dripping heavily down to the floor as a fountain, opening and closing wanting something big inside. The mix was messing up her body and she can't relieve it by her hands chained up against the wall as well. Even when she moves the sharp feeling of pleasure hits her to make her cum over and over again so Melli just tries remaining still.

In his bed chambers Lu was watching a screen with her on it still hanging in the cell but saw how aroused she was since the injection she got. But he wonders how long it will be before she breaks. It was amusing really but exciting watching Brandon's lover at his complete mercy. In the passing 4 weeks turning to a month, a guard was walking down the hall with food in a bowl on a tray as he takes out keys to unlock the door.

Melli heard it but didn't look up hearing the foot steps getting louder and louder as she sees the giant sized member hanging in between it's legs.

"Wake up. It's time for lunch, pet and I have your food right here." he stomps over to bend down beside Melli who was silent, her hair over her face as she was shaking with sweat coating her body. The ogre gets the fork to get some food and hold it out to her lips but she didn't take it or opened her mouth.

"......."

"Grrr, you better eat your food or master Lu will not be pleased with your behavior. At least you get food because other naughty pets got killed from disobeying him when giving food. So again, you wish to meet with a terrible faith and be killed?

Again she looks down not saying anything but Melli didn't want to say a thing. She lost this before slowly opening her mouth so this beast can feed her which was a few minutes later.

"See? Good girl. Kitty ate it all like she was told. That wasn't too hard was it?"

"D-don't touch me...or I-i'll rip it o-off...."She growls but the ogre lets out a laugh. She can't touch him anyway because of being held up by the chains.

"Seems your an angry pet but I wonder? Is it because you can't have this?" She looks up but sees his member rubbing her cheek, hard and full of cum.

".........."

"So you are hungry for that hmmm? Such a naughty kitten. I could give it to you so I can fill you up with hot release till you burst...is that good?"

She gulps trying to fight it but her body was betraying her. Seeing the monster's cock made her feel hungry to suck it dry for it's cum but he laughed seeing saliva dripping."...I....I..." Before saying, the ogre moves away to smirk.

"Too bad; guess not...."He turns to leave her again but after a few hours, she was asleep again but her neck was sore as she was injected again. Her body was burning, her breasts were swollen with milk that she was leaking, and her sensitivity was at max. However, she wishes for Brandon to save her because each injection has weakened her so she can't use her powers.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:16 am

Lu watches her and smiles from the few months results. Sure they were long but it was worth it seeing how lost her mind was. Melli was close now and he zoomed in on her place still dripping from her arousal. Seeing it opening and closing but he knew she wanted something inside her to completely break her over and over to fill with cum.

He presses another button that goes to another feed that showed her breasts up close and he smiles seeing her soaked with mixed sweat and her nipples look hard and ready to be messed with. He knew she was leaking with milk again but Lu needed to savor this moment. He pushes a button that sends two more needles to stab her nipples pumping more serum into her breasts and watch her arch her back to cry out. The feeling from the needles caused her to cum hard from more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:51 am

More milk came squirting out as her place was still wet by the injections given to her sore heated body. She couldn't move or speak while feeling her place getting even tighter as her womb too. Lu still was amused by this but as Brandon said, she was stubborn. Slowly watching this made him aroused to wonder if she was finally ready to accept him for his own wishing to have his cock and even more pleasure.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Melli's eyes looked down not sure if she was able to even think about anything now. However she wanted this feeling to stop and go away because of it. Her body was burning just like her pussy but whimpers feeling hungry but more thirsty.

Before trying to move again, she heard her cell open and a huge monster comes in to make her drink water. He was still seeing her looking more hot but gently wonders just how hot she became because of it. He went over towards her showing the pail and ladle with fresh cold water just for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:37 pm

"Hey kitty, are you awake? I got water for ya to help that hot throat of yours Of course I would be begging for water after all the times you been here for so long. Now I'm here to help you feel better.."

She shifts a bit but the monster bends down, smirking at her. She seems so weak and lost without anyone helping her but he was sure she an wait a little longer. He even noticed the wet spot under her that is dripping down her shaking legs and her hot pussy too.

"Awww you poor kitten just look at you. You're making such a mess; you seem to be in so much pain aren't you?

........... He grabs her leash to make her look up, showing her face to him but picks up the ladle and started pouring water down her mouth as she swallows. It actually helped her dry throat when it was gone.

Good kitty...... He stood up leaving as the door locks again.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:50 pm

she tries to get free again but it doesn't work since Melli noticed the chains gotten tighter now so it's not gonna be easy to get free this time. Even if she tried to move, she just goes limp from the pleasure she felt from her escape attempt. she pants even worse again while burning hot on the icy stone ground with her last bit of strength leaving her from this.

Melli panted looking down hoping to get free soon before slowly looking at the door wanting release and pleasure. As well as to be let go but that was small now. She wanted to know why Brandon never came for her by now and it's been months since her imprisonment. Where was he and why didn't he come save her by now? Some tears run down her cheeks that her eyes darken a little feeling more upset thinking about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Shaking, she just relaxes to rest again in hoping to feel better later. However from the strong doses of injections that might be a problem. So many things has happened to her body that she isn't sure her will is strong enough to fight Lu if he came in here again to check on her or play with her. She lowers her head down feeling more sad but tried not to cry with sniffles escaping her. Where was Brandon? Where was he going to help her if it's possible? Even so, her will for him to find her was still as strong.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:30 pm