Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

melli's struggle

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: melli's struggle

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:18 pm

Lu still kept slamming in harder and faster before he grips her hair and yanks it back. She cries out in pleasure as he releases everything inside her. Both her pussy and womb felt warm from it but slowly shivers because of it. She cried a little feeling his release filling her up but leans back against him now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:22 pm

She drools even more as his release went in deeply, her stomach expanding. If he keeps doing it this rough Melli was sure to become pregnant but did Lu find a way to stop that from happening. After a while Lu turns her head to kiss her lips that she slowly whimpers a little because of it but he only feels more weak.

He was saying how good she was as his pet but she purrs to nuzzle against his body with eyes shut. Somehow the only bit of sanity was in her mind but the rest was blinded now thanks to Lu.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Lu kept holding her against his sweaty body till he lets her go and sees her fall forward. She lands on the bed twitching and he smiles and let her rest after the rough punishment. Maybe this time he had her for himself and wonders if Brandon can break this hold. Some of his cum spills out of her pussy but she was muttering non understanding words before slowly drool against the sheets.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:27 pm

"There we go.....Hehe. As I said before Melli. This time your mind and body belongs to me now. And no one, not even Brandon can save you now so don't bother to fight against me this time. You are now mine." he lays back down to see her pass out as his release spills out.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:32 pm

The next morning she was weak after Lu's punishment but this time she was slowly awake to look down at the floor. Resting on her side was letting her feel more weaker but she wanted release now because her pussy was opening and closing for something to grip the pillow with her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:38 pm

She didn't move from the bed as the thought of escaping went from her mind thanks to it. Somehow, she gently shifts a little bit to still relax and feel more weaker. How in the world would she feel more weaker because of him or did he wish to show more lost pleasure towards her. She turns around to see Lu's sleeping face but he didn't wake up at the moment being in some deep sleep.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Melli just keeps watching his sleeping face while not saying a thing. Before long, Lu shifted in his sleep and wakes up again to yawn. His eyes looks up to see his pet awake but staring down onto his face. He smiled a little to see that but gently winks towards her. "Well, well, well. Good morning my little kitten. Did you sleep alright last night?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 pm

She couldn't speak to answer him from being so weak from the other night. However her eyes shifted downward to the bed again to feel Lu move in the bed. He didn't know if he broke her a little too much because of it but if so he can rebuild her mind a little. After some time he gently reaches to touch her cheek lightly finding her more cute again.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:54 pm

"So my kitty, what should master do with you today? Should he show you happiness and smiles. Or should we go ahead to give you a bath because of it? I know I was rough from all that but when it comes to you guys it's just too adorable. Knowing I can break you over and over again. Now what should we play this time?"Lu asked with a smile and rubs her place.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:00 pm

She gets aroused quickly from his touch to purr just as he was hoping for. Knowing Melli was already broken aroused him and seeing her behaving this way only made it worse. Lu gets close towards her that he rubs a little more to get a deeper purr and a smile on his face.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:04 pm

"Seems my kitten is excited already? Do you want to play with your master this morning?" he asks rubbing her even deeper to feel her juices dripping down from his fingers to the bed. Her face seem more lost because of it but she started grinding her hips against his fingers in hopes to have his cock.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:55 pm

"Y-yes m-master. Kitty is needy for her master. I wish to play with my mater this morning. I want master's hot throbbing cock.." she said to rub against the little lump in the bed sheet but Lu laughed finding it really adorable from her behavior.

"Oh? Are you behaving now kitty for me? Such a good girl you're being right now. I will do just that for you in hopes you will be a good and please me."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:23 pm

"Well, Kitten. If you want your master this much then why don't you come here and let your master sooth you for a while. I'll make sure you feel real good."he said but slowly makes her sit up and kiss her lip. Lu and Melli started making out with their tongues swirling against one another as she whimpers from the taste.

He groans from the feeling too but he didn't want to make her too dazed from this. After kissing for a bit, he lays back on the bed but to grab her arm. She was then moved over to his member to pull her down on it all the way and hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:35 pm

She moans out as her body twitches again feeling her master being inside of her once again. The same intense burning from within her body that she gently circles her hips against his cock but Lu groans feeling more hotter to his cock throbbing inside of her. Melli looks down at Lu to his hands moving up her back and kisses her lips slightly. They gently make out slowly till she was able to break the kiss begging for him to take her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:37 pm

He thrusts up into her hard making her bounce on him while hearing Melli moaning out from how good he felt inside of her. Both her pussy gets hotter again that she reaches to rub her breasts using both hands. His demon form was still out making her lust grow for more that she leans her head back slamming her hips down onto his own.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:49 pm

"P-please more. Give kitten more of your love. I need more of your love master! Break my dirty slut pussy for your pleasure MMM!!!" she grips the sheets beside Lu's head while he groans loving how tight she became and leaves kisses against her neck. Now this is what he wanted from her. Lost and begging for more of her pleasure.

"That's my good little kitten. Take my hot big cock for your pleasure and ride me. Fuck yourself on your master's cock and make him cum. I have to be sure you take it all in like a good girl." Lu groans as she was trying to pull it in deeper but he slams her down again, pushing in again as her head leans back.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Lu was going hard and stronger now but something inside was making her fight even more than before he broke her. True her body was weak thanks to his changes and his punishments but her heart gained strength. For the love of Brandon coming to rescue her and save her. She wouldn't give up to Lu because she wanted to show Brandon she will remain strong no matter what happened to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:54 pm

She shook again moaning out even louder to call his name as he thrusts up harder and harder into him. Melli could only drool in pleasure and lean back as her body felt close to her small climax. Lu was grunting each time he thrusts upward into her but it only made him want her even more to slam hard inside.

"Ahh Master~ Harder. Fuck your kitty harder master. Show her no mercy to your power. Make kitty weak under your touch and break me over and over. Break my slutty pussy master!"

"Melli..you naughty little slut." he grunts feeling close now to filling her up with his hot cum. She only moans again to slam her hips down against his own to drool with the tongue hanging out a little more.

"That's it Master. Break me. Break your dirty little slut..." she gasped feeling weaker.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:34 am

Both of them kept grinding and rubbing against one another before after some time, Lu was moaning since Melli slams herself down on his cock a little rougher. In some way, he wasn't showing no mercy towards each other before slowly making it worse for her to sit up drooling.

"Master..Master, I'm getting close. I'm getting close. Please make me cum! Make my dirty pussy squirt to your cock!" she groans out wanting more but he didn't know her mind was slowly returning. Lu became too lost to lust while wanting to cum inside of her again and gripping her hips to ram into her pussy and womb.

"You want me to cum inside again? Fine, I'll fill this dirty hole of yours with my cum!"

"Yes. Cum inside of me! Cum inside your pet master. I want my master's hot cum inside of my womb!!!!" she groans as they move harder and harder against one another until Lu yells out and releases inside of her. His hot cum spills into the womb but she moans loving how hot it felt to shake and twitch again.

"M-Master.....master......your cum feels s-so good....it's filling me up...."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:38 pm

"Good girl. You are now mine forever and master will show you as much love as you wish..." Lu pants as his release fills her but knew if he saw her, Brandon would be heartbroken. Melli panted against his neck not able to move while she moans from how hot it felt. Though Lu didn't know her mind was getting better thanks to the strength within her heart since she gets the feeling Brandon was close.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Melli falls limp on top of Lu to shut her eyes dazed again. However at the same moment the whole palace shakes several times to make Lu look around wondering what was going on. He was about to move her off before the room explodes inward from the door. He shield his face from the dust before looking again to show some slight anger on his face but that changed to a smile.

Brandon had arrived just like Melli knew he would to save her from Lu. He was panting from all this and saw Melli heated badly. However when seeing her ruined body draped over Lu's lap with Lu's release gushing out of her that triggered some held back anger inside of his heart. He burned white hot becoming like a blinding star as he blasted Lu away form her and through the wall and flashing after him as his power grew out of control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Lu sees his anger from what he's done to Melli but was picked up by his shirt to see a pissed off Brandon holding him. This only made him laugh at his reactions and wonder if he strikes a nerve from this. "H-heh...your too late aren't you Brandon? You took your time during the months but now s-she's mine, monkey b-boy. Melli is my pet and will love me till the fullest of her heart."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 pm

"You really think you have claimed her fully Lu? No you didn't because you only got her body not her heart. That states to me she's still mine and loves me still." Brandon said punching Lu and his fist burned Lu badly to make him yell in pain. His face burned a little from the punch but it didn't stop him from trying to stop this from getting worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:01 pm

The monsters ran in seeing and hearing the loud attacks to try and attack. However before getting close to him Brandon hits them away but they were killed on the spot by his anger. This was between him and Lu and no one else now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:25 pm

He started to beat Lu hard and quick as they both fight and Lu taps into a darkness deeper than himself. He already worked too hard to claim Melina for this long and now hopes to make it even more showing towards it. Even if he wasn't sure Brandon won't lose Melli to anyone ever again that he won't break because of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:47 am