Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

melli's struggle

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

melli's struggle

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:18 pm

It happened again in Brandon's time of weakness where he is vulnerable from a certain event. Because of that, Lu saw his chance to quickly teleport over there laughing at Brandon's misery of being this weak. No matter how hard Brandon tried to fight back his body wouldn't listen nor react towards his actions that lead Lu to take Melli.

This all happened in her sleep and wasn't known to this at the time. In a couple more hours was when she woke up she was surrounded by chains of magic where nothing could break them. She gasped looking shocked while trying to get herself loose and free but saw the hanging empty ones turned into limbs that suddenly inject her with serum to change her body.

She hisses in pain when feeling one stabbing her nub rather harshly while two more go into her nipples. Melina winces more as the needles pump something into her to cause her breasts to swell and her place to drip. This nasty hot feeling was disturbing and she hated it to start pulling hard on her chains to try and break free.

However that only caused the pleasure to spread even faster through her now heated over body. Lu smiled as he watches his prey trying to get away and be free but this time no one could save her. Not even Brandon since he kept him busy for a while. This time Lu wasn't giving her any chances. He was not going to try and claim her merely break her again and again. In honesty, he loved seeing her under his power taking away her free will and using her fantasies against her.

This was going to be fun.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: melli's struggle

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Melina still struggles against her binds and chains getting angry from their tight embrace. She was about to use her powers to destroy them till that tells Lu to make his appearance. "Now, now my sweet kitten. You know that won't work here in my domain." she quickly looked up knowing who that voice belonged to as anger shows on her face.

"You again Lu?"she mutters but he only smiled walking in front of her to enjoy the view for himself. This really was going to become a fun game for the both of them but mostly for him.

Seems we meet again, Melina and your temper hasn't changed one bit. Seems you been doing well after the last time I've visited you." He held her chin but sees her angry look in her eyes.

"Cut the stupid speech, Lu. What do you want? and why did you kidnap me again?"

"Ohhhhh aren't we getting curious hmm? You wish to know why I've got you here in my home/domain chained up like this for my viewing pleasure? I don't know if telling you will spare me from being beaten up by your so called strength but oh wait..you won't even lay one finger on me after this...now will you?" he teased while she just hissed at him to rip his throat out if she was free.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:27 pm

"You really wish to know why I have you here my dear Melli?" he asked as she sighed to look more annoyed at him but somehow this feeling in her stomach got her wondering what Lu is really planning.

"Well? What is it, Lu? What are you planning this time to do with me?"

"Oh my dear you should already know. It's what i always want to do every time you are in my clutches. In my complete power. What I want to do with you my dear....is break you." he said as needles appear again to stab inside her place making her more sensitive.

"Ugh, In your dreams you freak!" she yells but Lu smiled to reach up then squeeze her breasts hard. Melina yelps from the grip but gasped when seeing her own sweet milk squirting out onto his hand, chest, and herself. Melina shuddered but looked in shock since she knew only Brandon could make her body to that before. Same when he was giving her ultimate pleasure so how could Lu do it?

Lu laughed to slowly look at his hand and gives a few slow licks to taste the sweetness of her milk and looks up to her. "H-How did you...."

"I won't tell but I'm impressed. Your milk is so delicious. I think I might want more.." Lu said getting closer to Melina's breast to grab both and latch onto both nipples, sucking hard on them. Melina arches her back feeling his hard sucks on her nipples that it made her pant out trying not to moan. However due to the needles injecting something into her body, it was hard keeping her voice in.

"N-no. this is gross only Brandon can AAHH!" she felt his hand lightly touch her place next, making her back arch and she shook from the unknown wave of lust from the touch. What in the world is happening to her and why was she loving this a little more than how Brandon did it? Lu pulls on both nipples to squeeze her breasts getting more milk but heard Melina's hiss in pain to look away from what he is doing to her.

"Mmmmm~ Delicious...."

"Hah hah hah wh-what is this? What did you do..mmmm to m-me?"

He heard her voice again to look up from her breasts and smiled loving how weak she sounded. To show her, Lu suddenly pushes a finger inside of her pussy with no warning that made her cum hard.

"I made a new serum. With this new invention, it makes breaking women more fun and attacks the nerves and brain directly to give maximum pleasure. In other words, your actions will always make you cum. From kissing and pushing a finger inside of your warm wet folds..." he said but Melina gulps not liking how that sounded.

She panted sweating from the heat waves of pleasure that she shuts her eyes to try getting some mind connection to him."B-brandon save me. Please, if you can hear me...s-save me..." she weakly said but she noticed something even more shocking.  Both of them weren't connected anymore because of Lu's barrier.

"Don't bother my pet. He won't be able to save you this time. I'm going to enjoy every second I have with you and nothing will stop me from getting that. I will make you mine...and forget everything about that Maboroshi boy for good.." That took care of that as he pushes in two fingers moving them in her place to open it and rub the outsides before she could speak again. Her back was arching badly and she was cumming hard as she screams from it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:41 pm

"T-this isn't happening Lu. It's not g-going to work on me so why don't you give up already. Or e-else I'll make you." she said in a threatening tone to only gasp when he pushes his finger in deeper that made her cum violently again on the floor and on his hand.

You sure about that, pet? Because you already came twice because of my new serum. You won't be able to fight it this time. So why not sit back and relax. I'll make you feel even better than this.." he said against her neck but hears her angry growl to turn her head away from his hungry gaze. Nothing was going to break her from all the other things he's done to her so this won't be any different.

However, this idea was more stronger than the rest of his creations. That even scared her that she'll lose her mind and sanity. No she couldn't think of it that way. She will stay strong until finding some way out of Lu's clutches.

"S-so what if that stupid serum of yours caused me t-to cum twice? I won't be broken like before, Lu! When I get out of this....I'll make you pay for this. I swear it."  she said to only hear him laugh at her heroic little speech before he touches her chin to lift her head.

"Sure you will but won't. You see I win this one Melina and nothing is gonna stop me from claiming you as my bride. Besides, think of this serum as a gift from me to you. Showing just how much I love you and only you."

"I told you Lu. I don't Love you. I only love Brandon and nothings gonna change that."

"Oh, then lets see.."

????? She didn't get what he means by that before feeling some slightly headache happening when his eyes look into her own. Melina tried to avert her gaze but his grip was strong as the pain gets stronger and stronger before she turns her head away.

He touches her soft cheek as she was looking away angry but her eyes were closed tight because of what happened. What the heck was that and why was her head throbbing with a slight ringing in her ears?

"Relax, just another gift from me to you."

"S-seriously?"

"Of course. Think of this as a present which is a special tumor Ive just implanted in your brain. With this gift, I'll know where ever you are. No matter how far you are. This way you will never get away from me.....I can pleasure you over and over again till you begging as a slave..Broken and lost to pleasure...."

"Never!!! I'll never surrender to you!" she yelled at him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:46 pm

"Is that a challenge my dear? Do you really think you can keep that unbroken sanity from what I'm going to do? What makes you believe your strong enough when I've caught you many times breaking your mind?" he asked her but Melina glares at him.

"Because I know I won't. Whatever you do to me, I'll never become lost and weak at your dirty feet." she said but it made Lu laugh thinking she was something else. No wonder Brandon loves her because of her being strong but so did he. Knowing this sassy women's mouth was the one thing he found arousing and sexy. No wonder he loves breaking her whenever they mate. Only this time, Lu plans on making her calling out his name. Not Brandon's.

"Well Melina. If you really think you won't break under me then lets test it!" He quickly pushes a few fingers inside her as Melina cries out in some pain to hide the weird moan mixed in. Her eyes shutting tightly feeling him move his fingers in different directions. He wanted to see just how strong she was to not break under him but thanks to his serum, this will be a easy win.

He got a quick moan from Melina as her mind got foggy from the weird hot sensation of pleasure given to her. She tried to hold on as best as she could but again, her body was changed thanks to his serum. Even with her legs clamping tightly together, she came again panting to feel her juices spilling to the floor.

Lu smiled while he removed his fingers to show her how damp she's gotten them from a few seconds of fingering.

"You were saying my beloved pet?"he teased to lick his lips that got her more angry.

"D-damn it..."she said and he only smiled more as watching her becoming more weak for him just gets the games more interesting for them.

"See? Only a few seconds and you cum once again Melina. Oh and the best part is you will always return to your mind slowly slipping away as you fall into lust. How exciting is that hmmm?" he said and she looked more nervous trying to struggle again but he just smiled to snap his fingers.

"It's no use resisting me Melli," he said when she gasps feeling limbs rubbing her place hard to make slime go inside. "I've already won this....and you will surrender your body to me....I want everything..." he said in a lustful tone as the limbs still rub even harder.

Melli was shaking from this trying to get free from this place and away from Lu but it didn't work. The limbs and him were too powerful and it was making her become more and more weaker. She tosses her head left and right before her body came again. She panted leaning her head back twitching now as the rubbing didn't stop and her nipples got hard. Lu noticed to smile as he moves closer and sucked the milk out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:52 pm

She struggles again as he tugs on her nipples with his teeth with the slight sting from being sharp. Lu serious was about to eat her from what she thinks. Melina tried once again to try and get away as her anger rose but Lu stops her getting annoyed with the constant wiggling.

"If you don't behave yourself Melina, I'm going to punish you. Why don't you enjoy my touch hmm? I'm doing all this just for you. For us...."he said while tugging on her nipple again with his finger as she whines in pain because of it. However her body was loving this thanks to the serum again.

"You jerk! Because their is no us! I don't love you so why can't you get it through her thick head!?" she shouted at him but Lu snaps his fingers causing the limbs to squeeze her body and her throat as she chocked for some air.

"G-get them off me!! I swear lu, I will-Ugh!" they started coiling around her throat more and more as Melina was feeling slightly light headed. However Lu wasn't going to kill her like that but just punish her for being bad.

"I'm warning you again, Melina. Behave yourself or else...."

"F-fuck you..." she growls but Lu sees she needed to learn her place.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:56 pm

"Fine then kitty. I guess I have to punish you so you'll learn your place. I am your master and you will obey me." he said before the rubbing from the limbs got much more worse before it throbs against her place. Melina gasped feeling that as she squirms a little in their grip but whines out when they push inside.

The rubbing was strong from the limb and slimy since it used that for lube. Her tight place jut got tighter and tighter before Melina threw her head back crying out for Lu to let her go. He just smiled watching this but sees her breasts bounce up and down as it kept going.

"Come on kitten, cum for me. I know you can do it. I order you to cum!" he demands as the limbs went worse that made her scream again. Melina still tried to ignore the feelings but only made her cum twice but even harder from the first three times he did this. Lu smiled seeing her panting heavily from her strong climaxes but she was trying to fight it and get away but nothing she did worked.

Thanks to this new serum he injected into her body, he was forcing her to be under his dark power and she was shaking feeling the limb starting to move in and out again. A whimper came from her lips with eyes shut trying to ignore it but was able to feel how slick it made her with sweat dripping down her skin.

"Come on Melina...relax.."

"Hah..hah..L..Lluuuuuu.....s-stop..make them stop.." she panted with one arm covering her face but he can see some saliva dripping down her chin and her legs squirming again from the feeling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:03 am

Lu shows a smile as he sees her fighting it but was failing. Her legs were already soaked with her juices again as they move in her, rubbing slime all over her inner walls and her womb that used a thinner limb to get every inch inside of her.

"Now why would I stop this? It's really cute seeing you this weak from my own little helpers Melina. Does this mean your going to surrender to me now?" he asked but Melina gasped again when the limb moved even faster as she shudders again.

*Groaning and shaking from the feeling*

"Or are you still gonna fight me even if it's useless? Or will you finally surrender to me?" Melina didn't answer Lu but was thinking about the situation with some sanity she had left. How could he make something so powerful? Brandon was able to but Lu as well? How did he get such a powerful mixture that is causing her body to surrender to Lu for more and more? Melina had to find some way to get free or else she'll lose it completely.

She yelps as the limbs on her breasts were sucking her nipples again, draining her milk to store for later but was still getting full.  No matter how she fights this, It still hurt but felt good in some way.

"N-no; I hate t-this..I h-hate...haaaa...this. I won't g-give into y-you..ohhhh...L-Lu...No matter what you d-do to me. I won't lose t-to you.." she said but Lu only sighed hearing her words again. Seems Melli still was stubborn and needed more punishment but he loved it when she fights back. It made her seem more worthy of being his and not Brandon's.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:08 am

Melli felt her breasts getting squeezes hard and the limb pushes into her womb roughly. She could feel it moving in wide circles it was causing her to cum hard once again. Again, she still tried to fight it but the limb only made the pleasure even worse. She still held on with all her strength to get past Lu's little twisted game and from everything he's thrown at her.

She was still trying to fight but was getting tired because of it. This seems like it just kept going and going with no end but she hopes she can find a way to make it stop. Sooner or later she going to break because of it and lose. Lu heard her moaning in pleasure again feeling the limbs getting more bigger inside of her but feels him lower her down so her knees was touching the ground.

Melli thought he was going to release her so she can beat the crap out of him but she was wrong. Instead of letting her go, Lu grabs her hair to make her look up seeing his hard erection against her face. It pulsed with blood and his power but Melina tried moving away from it but he keeps her right where she was.

"How about we play a little more Melli?...."

"Get your member out of my fa-muffmm!!?" he didn't want to hear it and just pushes his member into her mouth making her chock on it. He groans feeling how hot and warm her tongue and mouth was to make her shake and try pulling away but he keeps her right where she was.

"Bad kitty. Stay..." he orders still gripping her hair in his hand watching her with his cock pushing more into her mouth near the throat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:10 am

He was way too big and it made her lose air quickly feeling lightheaded. Melina couldn't do anything but struggles against him that Lu only forces her to keep still. She sure was making this hard for herself since he could keep up with the punishments (which he had planned after a while) he's planned for her. He still didn't feel her suck him that he looked bored.

"Oh come on now kitty You have to pleasure your master or do I have to-Ow!" he hissed in pain from a sudden prick that she was then shoved back. Their was blood on his cock to show where she bit him to get free from his grip. Melli winces from that but was coughing with eyes shut to wipe the saliva from her lips and chin. *Coughing*

"Ugh..you bit me." he said a little cold to hurry over to her when Melina tried getting away to get shoved down into the ground.

"Damn it Lu, let me go!"

"No way. I'm not gonna lose you that easily kitty. Oh no, I'm gonna punish you over and over till you learn to behave like a good pet would......" he said holding her down till seeing more limbs appearing and holding her down that the one inside of her was slightly growing a little with Lu's powers. Melina winces feeling that trying to get him off but Lu backed up after the limbs gets a good grip and he watched them getting ready to punish her with no mercy.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:12 am

Melli panted feeling the one inside of her thrusting in and out of her but she tried to pull it out. Before doing so, smaller ones tie her wrists together while she gasped each time it moved. Lu didn't know if this was enough of a punishment for her biting him so he decided to increase the punishment.

Using his powers, another limb was shown and rubs against her that she gasped feeling it. "N-No way. Don't you even dare Lu! Don't you have that limb push inside of me! If you do then I'll get torn apart from the size!" she yells at him but Lu ignores her to have it quickly slam  inside and make her scream in some more pain. This one was twice as big and felt like it's ripping her apart. The two limbs were slimy and wet that they wrap around each other to become even bigger, slamming hard into her pussy and womb and stretching her out.

Cries of mercy and groans came from Melina but Lu was still watching while feeling the bite Melli gave him heal as if it never happened. He crossed his arms watching her be punished but still thinking of other ways to get her to behave. She was making this hard on herself but either way, he would have fun breaking her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:13 am

She screams still resisting while Lu was slowly healing to sigh. "Tisk, Tisk, Tisk. Oh Melina. Why can't you behave like a good girl? I'm trying to express my love for you that will make you happy. I can give you whatever your heart desires. I can make you powerful than anyone in this worthless universe. Heck, I can give you the best pleasure in your life but no your being naughty by fighting me." he said as she still kept groaning and gasping from the two limbs pushing harder into her with juices squirting out on the floor.

Lu did admit he likes her when she submits to him but if it takes this long to break her mind, it can become annoying later on. He wanted to get her love just as much as Brandon did but nothing seems to work. Feeling more angry he made the two limbs slam quicker and harder inside of her that she moans out with mouth open and eyes dazed trying to ignore it but her body was loving it, ignoring her thoughts of trying to forget it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:14 am

"Again, it's gonna take some time to break that strong bond of sanity you have Melina. I guess that's Brandon's fault for giving you such protection against me and my minions but no worries. It's only a matter of time till that sanity and will breaks under my power. Not many women can keep sane after being under my punishments so you won't be any different." he said to see a limb goes inside her mouth and she couldn't bite it.

Melli tries to spit it out of her mouth but that didn't work as the limb grew and throb while forcing her to drink the same serum but only stronger and hotter. Her eyes widen in shock feeling the strong serum being forced down her throat while she was violated by the limbs as a huge one pushes inside her place with the other two. Even with that one inside of her, it didn't hurt like she thought because her body got another does of Lu's special serum that made her want to puke it out. He made it push more and more deep into her stomach so when inside, the serum will cover her from the inside out.

He did notice she wasn't fighting and struggling as much against them to make a smile show on his face. Seems his plan was slowly starting to work in his favor but he just needed to keep making it work.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:19 am

Melli tried again to pull the limb out of her mouth before feeling another one push into her mouth forcing even more inside of her throat and stomach. The feeling only made her gag but not in a bad way. "MMMMM!?!?"

"I said relax didn't I? Or else you might cause them to really break that throat of yours. *Sighs* I guess breaking you will be a while but fun for the both of us. I will be sure to show no mercy on you Melli. Just the way you like it too since being hard is one of your kinks.." Lu saw each one slam in as the flow of serum increased to have her gulp each drop down, the heat increasing while she shook. They were going too deep, too fast, and too hard that her mind was now starting to get fuzzy.  She shuts her eyes twitching to feel them getting close that Melina tried to get free but Lu wouldn't let her.

"No way kitty. Take their cum like a good girl.....I want you to take it!" Lu said and on command, the limbs violently cums inside of her as she muffled screamed from the intense flow of their cum and the serum. Melina couldn't move or think while she groans with her stomach getting big and some spilling out of her. More still kept cumming inside of her but she then passes out.

That over flow of climaxes just tired her out for now but Lu smiles as they stop and pulls out of her. Melli just lays there in the puddle of cum and his serum but to him it was beautiful. From here on out, It was gonna be fun breaking her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:21 am

Melli didn't move during the time while being held once more till a weak groan escaped her lips. When she woke up finally to see where she was, Melli saw herself now chained in a different position on her back. Seems Lu didn't let her go and was continuing with more and more punishments just for her. She started trying to move but winces since her body was feeling more weaker thanks to it. The limbs did a number on her but that won't stop her from trying to get away from him and this place.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:22 am

She tries getting loose from the binds this time but they were extra righting than usual. The first one wasn't too bad but this one seems to be more binding than the first. Melli just groans more angry since they wouldn't let her go till she slowly hears Lu walking over towards her again to show a smile but not as big during the first time but he was more dedicated to break her.

"............"

"Hello again Melina. Ready for another new game? Seems the first time didn't work as strong as I hoped so this time it should..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:30 am

She felt a limb moving down her back to feel her dry skin that would be coated in sweat really soon. Melli struggles feeling that but he just laughed seeing that much spunk in her. Melli really was trying to fight this even more but oh well. Lu sees the one moving against her skin before noticing another one moving lower that it suddenly spanked her rear.

A startled yelp came from her lips feeling that but the serum was still working on her body and moving through her veins. Seems from the first time it's gotten much more worse than before. She tried to ignore it again as if it wouldn't effect her but no chance. Lu sits in a chair watching her but seems more interested of what she'll do today.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:33 am

"No no no, Melli you need to accept the punishment remember? You were a bad little girl yesterday so I have to do this. That way you will learn to listen to me without trying to fight me at first. We wouldn't be going through this if you behaved yourself at the first time. Then we wouldn't be going through this.."he said with a smile but sees Melli struggling once more trying to get away from it but feels it ust becoming more worse now. The spanking still happened to make her wince and yelp in pain.

"Ah! Stop it!! I don't-Ah! I told you Lu I will not break because of your sick twisted games. Now let me go right now or I'll-Ow!!" She felt the stinging of the spankings but the hits were rougher than Brandon's as she tries ignoring it. Melli wasn't going to betray Brandon because of what he was doing to her but her body wasn't in her full control that made her pussy drip a little aroused now.

"L-Lu, I'm warning-Neh!!...y-you...I sai-AH! Stop this. Make the limbs stop spakning me!" she yells as her butt was turning red but they still spank her but harder. Lu still listened to the yelps and squeaks leaving Melli's lips but knew her body enjoyed this and wasn't fighting as much.

"I don't think I'm going to because your enjoying this more and more now that your little face tells me it's good. Isn't it?"

"No it's not! I sa-MMM! stop hitting me!!...AHH! p-please....."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:34 am

"Sorry Melli I can't do that so why don't you enjoy the pleasure your getting now and stop fighting it. The more you do fight the worse it might become from your actions." he warns her as the limbs move near her two openings now but she struggles once more trying to get them away from her but no luck.

"Damn it Lu! How many times do I have to keep telling you that I don't want this. I don't want to have nothing to do with you so just let me go and I won't kill you!" she said but again Lu laughed sitting in his chair watching her but moves his fingers up to watch the limbs. The two limbs rub against both her openings till one pushes in as another pushes into her place both moving hard. Melli cries out slightly from the feeling but shuts her eyes trying to ignore the two of them thrusting in and out but her body was growing weaker and weaker thanks to it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:37 am

She winces as they were moving, spreading more of her place. Melli felt sick at how hard they moved and how deep too. All she wanted to do was have this stop so she can leave or if Brandon can find her and save her. It hurt still as Melli tries getting free but failed once more that they increased their thrusts harder now. Lu licked his lips watching her but her head lays back feeling her places spreading more open now thanks to the limbs. Her moans were escaping her lips even when she was trying to stop them.

"You are loving this from the sound of your voice, Melli. How adorable.."

"S-shut up..ugh...pervert.." she hissed to him but another moan escaped her lips once again as they were hitting both spots inside of her so suddenly now that she cries out clenching her hands into fists.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:39 am

For a while to two hours and longer, they don't stop as they push all the way in and she feels them moving rougher. It told her they were about to cum inside of her again as Melli struggles once more to try getting them out. Nothing worked for her till they quicken the thrusts and release inside her violently with a moan from her.

Melli could feel the same serum being pumped inside of her places that some spill past them. Now she felt her body inside and out full of this stuff to lower her head panting weak and sweaty again from the last time. He looks to her to see the results but gently stood up from the chair towards her. One hand touches her cheek feeling how hot and sweaty she was but wanted to see how far the serum has effected her.

Lu licked his lips to lower near her chest and he suddenly bites her nipples to test her sensitivity.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:45 am

For the results, Melli moans out from the pain that felt like pleasure to her and shook. He sees her wince a little but took noticed to her place being wet. Seems the injection was a complete sucess and now he could have her under his will for a good long while. However, he wished to test this little experiment a bit further now to see how strong it was for her. He slowly rubs against the nipple using two fingers but she didn't look at him while he touched her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:46 am

"See? That wasn't too bad was it Melli? Just a simple little test to see if your body could take it and you did. I'm so proud of you right now but your still a bad little girl you know. Trying to fight your new master with a strong will but no matter. I'll fix that and you will enjoy it too." he said with a little smile but Melli looked up at him wishing to kill him but is too weak to move.

"........."

"However, were wasting time here so it's time for your punishment." he said and a door opens up from the left. She heard the noise to look over but gulps seeing something walking out of it. One of the huge monsters guarding this place shows up but was scratching his giant belly but she was shaking a little scared.

"You called me, Master Lu?"he asked in a low monster like voice still scratching his stomach but Lu turns to look at him.

"Yes, I called you. I know you been working a strong ordeal with me with the others so I wished to give you a reward." he said but the monster blinks not sure how to say till he looks up to see Melli struggling again but then down to Lu again.

"As?"

"Her. You been pent up for a good few months now so why not release the stress today. I'm allowing you to can have her any way you like. Gentle or rough won't matter. This is your reward and she'll help you feel ten times better than ever before.."he said and she gasps seeing the huge member hanging from between the monster's legs as it started getting hard because the monster was looking at her with a hungry stare.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:55 am

"I can master? This is a great gift for the stress but is this even allowed by you?" the monster said as he was throbbing but that size scares her. It that beast enters her, she may rip in half or worse be killed from something that large being pushed inside of her. Melli quickly struggles again trying to get loose and run away in a panic.

"Yes; You can be as rough as you like. After all, she's getting punished...So why not let you take part of helping her with the punishment. Now I want you to show no mercy with this kitten. Be the monster you wish to be since many of the human females here can't take you as well but she will....I made sure of it." Lu smirks as she was struggling against her bonds again before releasing a scared gasp.

The monster walked over towards her but held her butt with both hands, feeling her soft skin against his cold ones. He found her really cute in this state but his member just throbs that it presses against her pussy and butt. Melli gulps feeling it was real huge, slowly rubbing against her.

"It's really damp and soft Master.....she should do just fine with helping me.."the monster said as Melli grew more pale feeling it rubbing harder.

"N-no w-way. That's too m-much for me. Lu, I seriously can't fit that inside of me because I'll die if this monster pushes inside...."

"Well if you weren't infused with my serum you would die thanks to that. However thanks to the serum that allows you to take any size...just as me." He pets her head as she was shaking scared.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:57 am

"If you say it's alright for me to do this master then I'll enjoy every second with this kitten. I hope you will serve me well female because I'm the biggest one in this domain." She felt him rubbing his cock against her pussy as Melli whimpers still scared to how big and thick it was.

"Please you can't. You're way too big for me and pushing it in will only kill me. I can such you off if you wish but just don't p-push inside...."she begs him but the monster ignores her words still rubbing and grinding against her pussy and butt feeling her wetness dripping down her legs.

"No way. Master said I get to play with you as much as I want so just relax and it won't hurt as much.." he said starting to stop and take a hold of his cock trying to push the tip against her smaller pussy. Melli yelps feeling that to struggling in his grip hoping he won't crying afraid now feeling how hot it was.

"P..Please don't. I'm begging you not to do this please!!"Melli still kept begging him over and over not to push in but the monster ignores her. Suddenly holding her thighs a big the monster pushed in with a fast thrust to make her scream out pain with tongue hanging out and tears running down her cheeks.

Her insides felt like they were ripping and the same with her stomach. This sensation of pain mixed with pleasure stunned her as the serum made slowly feel nothing but pleasure twitching from her binds with the monster groaning at how tight she was.

With no words, he moved hard and fast right away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:25 am