Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a meister and his weapon life in the dimension of death.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: a meister and his weapon life in the dimension of death.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:06 am

a week passes and they were halfway done she had devoured 58 kishen souls and their bond grew beyond her admiration of him for savign her to her loving him dearly. he sometimes acted the same way that he loved her and it drove her emotions and desires wild when they tease eachother usually after a mission
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:44 pm

She was happy about their progress.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:53 pm

today they were called to the death room.

"Welcome welcome hiya how ya doin kids."

"Fine death, what did you summon us for? Melli was quiet a little nervous about being  so close to the headmaster.

"Well it seems there is a group of criminals going around moscow and devouring human souls their own souls have become keishin eggs and they need to be taken out your recent victory over the terrorists and dictators of the middle east have proven that you are ready for this assignment. there are a total of 14 of them each with a dark keishin egg for a soul. your mission is to collect those souls and any human souls they have captured."

Brandon nodded. "Oh one more thing. their leader is named Rasputin it is said he cannot die so be careful when you claim his soul he could be a challenge." Brandon nodded and Melli follows him.  

"So long kids be careful out there." he said and they left the death room and traveled on his death bicycle to moscow.

She held on to his waist nuzzling his back and blushing form being so close to him. she was ready to give her life for him both out of duty and because of her love for him. his cloak swirls around them both and keeps them warm until they land in the streets and he continues riding towards the last reported home of these men. inside he saw their souls and after she turned into his sythe he bust in killing them all swiftly either decapitating them or slicing them in half. as he counted the souls he noticed one was missing and suddenly she was hit by a blast of magic that kept her locked in weapon form she couldn't  transform and go to Brandon and help him.

Maniacal laughter echoes form the rafterssand a tall thin man with a gotee and the scent of rotten flesh descended from above. The smell came form his clothes that were made with the skin of his victims. he slashed at Brandon with huge claws keeping him separated from Melli and his spell kept her trapped helpless to watch as Brandon had to fight him alone.

"Reaper art combat buckler!" his soul wavelength erupted form his body and attached to his arms int he shape of reaper masks with the points at his hands and the rounded part at his shoulder blocking attacks and he was struggling.

Back in death city death watches the battle with curious thoughts to what was going on.

"Oh my reaper arts at such a young age that could be dangerous. i see he can command his wavelength on a level not even my son could do

"You know lord death. He is a strange one a reaper who enrolls in the academy and is making his own death scythe. he is alot like death the kid and yourself."

Death seemed to smile from what he said. "You're right spirit he is quite remarkable. and he has yet to use any of the special scythe techniques their soul resonance is incredible but he hasn't even attempted to use them. its like he is trying to prove he is a reaper in his own right."

Brandon was blasted back as rasputin started chanting a spell and magic blades appear raining down on Brandon he let our a strained grunt combining the bunklers into a single shield then she heard him say something she has only heard once and it nearly killed him that time.

"R-Reaper art... REAPER CRUSH!" the golden energy went away form his hands and into his body as he glows and starts getting cut up from the magic blades and rasputin laughes. The golden glow goes to his hands that form a single fist and he pounds down crushing rasputin with oversized fists and with a scream his soul was reaped and the spell holding Melli faded. she turned back to normal rushing over to Brandon and he waved her off.

"I'm fine just eat the souls and we can return to the academy..." he was weak but his reaper cloak was healing him already.

"Did you see that spirit?"

"Yes it was reckless. If that wasn't a normal enemy he would have been killed doing that.

"More than that. He knew he would never get his hands on her again and rather than prolonging the fight playing it safe he decided to end it quickly he understands acceptable losses in times of danger. I think it is safe to say that he is a remarkable reaper and his weapon is very strong indeed her feeling for him keep any sorrow or worry at bay during the fight. She trusts him."

"What's your point?"

"My point is those two are destined for greatness."

He returns to his bike after Melli devours the souls and she hugged him from behind as he took off back to the academy. she was quiet until he spoke about what happened. "I'm sorry Melli...I didn't mean to get hurt so bad. If i had continued to go to you he would have continued to block me and prolonging that fight would have put humans in harms way... so I had to fight on my own..."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:11 am

She didn't know what to say at that moment but just looked down remaining silent.

"......." He saw she was really quiet, still holding onto him as they went back.

"Hey, you okay? You haven't spoken yet and you're always talking about something."

"I....I'm okay. You sure you are okay?" She asks but Brandon looks ahead as they head back.

"Yeah, I am. You know I can't be killed so easily." He said but she shuts her eyes to okay.

"Of course....."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:13 pm

He uses his reaper cloak to lift her chin to look at him as he turned to look back at her.

"I'm a reaper remember? You don't have to worry about me about things that can become dangerous to me. Second we are made of tough stock." he said and smiled.

"May i ask...what you are thinking about us now?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:19 pm

"What are you even talking about?" she asked looking away from him not sure how to answer.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:33 pm

"I mean I'm hoping that when you become a death scythe you will be my personal weapon. What are your dreams Melli?" he asked gently towards her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:38 pm

"If you mean like other big type of dreams then yeah, I have a few.." she said looking ahead again or at the ground.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:38 pm

"And they are?"he asks returning his gaze to the sky and increasing altitude to be higher above the sea.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:51 pm

"Just....things?" she said.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:53 pm

he smiles hearing that but didn't say anything else about it. "Well Melli when we land I'll do any one thing with you no matter what."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:23 am

"Oh........"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:29 am

"What? is something wrong with that? Or did I say something wrong to upset you?" he asks turning to look at her.

"Do you want some thign before we get back to death city?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:09 am

"No no.......I just wanna go back home."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:23 am

"Then why are you so depressed about returning to death city? Or are you depressed about me wanting to do something with you?" he asked waiting for an answer while Melli just looked quiet again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:34 am

She went silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:39 am

When she got quiet like this, he couldn't read her and their ability to resonate their soul wavelength was diminished. He also fell silent and continues to go back to death city.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:49 pm

She looks at the road but was quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Soon the road gives way to desert sands as they approach death city. They were close to the city but they didn't speak while getting there.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:10 pm

She still sees the road.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:42 pm

When they enter the city, he slows down in front of their house and he gets off his bicycle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:54 pm

She got off as well, heading inside as he goes in.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:05 pm

He laid down on the bed tired while closing his eyes to think about some things if needed to.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:07 pm

She was in her room asleep as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:16 pm

She slept all night and when she woke up the next morning he was still sleeping.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:05 pm