Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Big and Green: the Incredible Old Friend

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Big and Green: the Incredible Old Friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:01 am

brandon and melli were walking in the city and enjoying a nice day with icecream and movies when they heard and explosion nearby. instantly brandon put on his fighting suit and vanished to the sound leaving melli sighing and eating her icecream before wearing her suit to join him. when she got there she saw brandon battling a glowing blue robot whose energy blasts left nothing leftog the ground they hit and brandon was also taking hits from the blasts and getting hurt badly. the glowing blue energy seemed infinite but she realized it came from an infinite source. she leaps into the battle to help brandon and together they took the machine down she didn't get hit once apparently the robot was only after brandon. panting and healing brandon blasted the markings on the robot that identified who built it keeping it secret. this is only the first one... more will come melli and im certain they will be harder and have different types. she nodded and held out her arm to finish their day together.

within a week 836 robots had been reported and destroyed by brandon and melli working together they all had the same energy signiture but it was clear it wasn't from their own power sources. many cities were damaged and rebuilding and one was completely destroyed when brandon blew one up and the trapped energy was released in a violent and beautiful baby blue explosion that wiped out the city he was in. many people died and he was badly hurt. she noticed a logo of a skull with octopus tentacles. and brandon wasn't saying anything about them at all the lodo or the energy. "trust me" he always said.

one day after a large battle they heard pounding first off in the distance feelign a mild tremor like a T-rex footstep then when it grew to an earthshaker brandon smiled and even laughed she looked at him confused then she heard savage raoring as a huge green man decended from the sky RRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SMASH! the huge green man threw a punch colliding with brandon who punched back on impact. the shockwave shook the whole continent and blew away a large ammount of the evacuated and battle torn city. when the dust cleared the huge green man was looking down at brandon growling and brandon suddenly laughed and slapped the shoulder of the new one. You havn't changed a bit banner always smashing first and asking questions never. "Banner" growled and swat brandon like a fly sending him soaring through the air and crashign a few feet away int he dust. Not banner puny ghost Im hulk and dont you forget it. brandon luaghed again okay okay i was just kidding hulk. and i know you were joking about calling me ghost. its phantom since you cant pronounce my real name. Hulk snorts and looked at the robots. Stupid robots here too? puny skull still up to no good. yeah... up to no good again. but why here. we are a few universes over and i know you didn't lose a fight becuase you never lose. brandon bit his tounge seeing melli. umm... hulk theres someone i want you to meet. her name is mellina but you can call her melli. she is my wife. he snorted waling ofer to her and smelling her so hard her hair tickled his nose and he sneesed on her. sorry pretty lady. i didn't mean to. i-its ok-kay hulk? was it? im fine. he smiles and turns to brandon Stark say help you avengers scatter all over where robots attack hulk sent here becuase goldilocks is a big chicken. thor? a chicken? i don't see how since he can weild mjolnir. anyway hulk i think its tiem to go back to my place you can eat all you want there not even you can clean out my kitchen ALL RIGHT! hulk leaped into the air and brandon wait counting on his fingers down from five and when he hit zero hulk came back embarrassed. umm. what hous elook like? follow me hulk... its this way.

hulk grunted and followed brandon an melli back to his house it pretty tough so you don't have to worry abotu smashing anything and if you manage to break somethign the house will fix it all by itself ahh here we are. he came to a red telephone booth that his house too k the form of this time and hulk looks at it with scrutiny. too tiny for hulk no way we fit in there brandon opened the door and went inside and hulk rubbed his eyes seeing him vanish along with melli then he poked his head in and then walked in as the door shut Woah how hulk get so small. not small hulk. the house is bigger on the inside than the outside. it is a pocket dimension like a man made plane of existence. basically it can hold anythign and be anysize and wight as well as look like anything to blend in hulk grunted understanging but melli wasn't sure. there were moments when hulk seemed smart but others where he was just dumb. brandon took him to the kitchen to have the house make everything hulk wanted without stopping.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Big and Green: the Incredible Old Friend

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:27 am

"Maybe I can make you two some food." "That would be sweet, love since you love cooking.." She smiles but pets his head. "That and how you eat everything in one sitting, still hungry for food....I'm sure the Hulk is the same as you?" She sees Hulk looking around the house but sees Brandon blink and hug her. "Silly...." "Your silly...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 am

Hulk eat more than phantom more than anyone. brandon smiles see melli when dr banner got hit with the gamma explosion he essenstially became a gamma reactor and he needs constant feul. he literally has no limit to his appetite whereas i need all the food to stay at a high higher power and fight longer. while melli was cooking the house provided anothe rmountain of food for the hulk and he ate everything almost as fast as the house could serve it. brandon was a bit worried about the hulk being here becuase they only send hulk where it is going to be bad enough they need a heavy hitter and a tank in one person. he also knew that agents of shield would be arriving an dhe didn't trust them to leave debris scraps or even ruined tech alone. to him sheild was a group of scavengers that protect earth on the side. hulk ate happily andbrandon got up to check his computer. he could handle these robots no problem but maybe something worse was on its way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:08 am

She still was cooking but sees The Hulk eating as if it was nothing to her which was okay.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:09 am

brandon was wondering what hydra wanted here and it was obvious they thought dividing the avengers was enouht to stop them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:59 pm

She was humming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:36 pm

he was readign scan data form outposts form his old empire and the computer discovered several anomalies tht it didn't see fit to alert branodn to. gamma spikes. form life forms. scattered across worlds. the hulk was here to challenge hydra and his enemies were here too. brandon was slighlty alergic to gamma radiation in its naturla form and he started to scan for any other sources on earth first. he found none.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:20 pm

"*humming*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:57 am

hey melli hurry up he hates to wait too long for food.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:12 am

"Don't rush me, Brandon. Besides, I have the next batch here.." Melli sets the food down before going back to cook more loads of food.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:03 pm

phantom right you cook slow like house better house give hulk everything he want no waiting. brandon and hulk laugh hearign hulk tease her and she blushed a bit. hulk saw her as pretty and a friend and now she was helping him. brandon told hulk everythign he learned and hulk grunted saying eh would start with abomination
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:26 pm

"...." "You okay?" she stops cooking but looks away. "You know what? Let the house cook for you too. I'm gonna do laundry.." She leaves to head to the wash room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:04 pm

looks like we made he rmad. you better thank her hulk *grunt* not my fualt brandn and hulk talk a bit abotu how to get there and melli felt bit hurt. you know... hulk isn't mean on purpose. he really cares. eleeshsaid hearing everything as sh always does.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:22 pm

"Your point?" "picky??"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:26 pm

don't tak eit personally. he is like that to everyone espcially his friends.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:17 pm

She looks away to start washing the clothes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:19 pm

she ehard his thumpign footsteps. Prettly lady hulk sorry he make you mad. food was good.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:45 pm

"Its alright but glad you liked the food."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:47 pm

you forgive hulk? he asks and she nodded he stomped away and went to see brandon. in the training room. brandon was going to test hulks strenght out against his own in a bit more organized and protected fasion. the traning room would definitly be enough to protect anyone from the damage thay can reap fighting eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:40 pm

She smiles but goes back to washing clothes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:42 pm

even throught he teaining room walls they could hear their blows bieing exchanged. until hulk roars so loud the door breaks off and he is beating his chest like a mad ape HULK STRONGEST THERE IS HULK WIN BET HULK GET FIRST HIT ON COPY CAT
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:14 pm

"????"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:02 pm

brandon was a bit bloody and he looked like he was healing form a messed up face. okay okay you win hulk you get to hit abomination first. but i get to finish him off. hulk snorted We will see tiny.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:08 pm

"......."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:11 pm

brandon panted a bit and got some food and water

Sponsored content