Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

stolen again

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: stolen again

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm

A sudden scream was heard, releasing heavily dazed to shock Brandon, blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:15 pm

he moves it harder and faster pushing it into her wombas the oils spread.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:34 pm

"Ahhhh!!! T-the toy i-is..mmmmm!!!!....mmmmm!!!" "*Blushes*" "Mmmmmm....mmmmmmm.....hhaaaaa....i-it f-feels s-so g-good....I c-can't....haaa...oooooo..mmmmm!!!" She shook again as her face was dazed and body tense.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:35 pm

he gulps a bit feeling a bit nervous pumping th etoy until she released again then he went back to using his hand and arm goign even harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:34 pm

She tries getting loose but was shaking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:43 pm

she screamed a bit as he pulled it out and she released again before feeling him rubbing a cleansing herbal paste all over her body. she felt and saw Lu's power flow out of her in a mist and fade away like a fire consumed it. the process made her even more aorused than she already was and he started to wash the paste off when all of lu's power was out of her. she whines feeling the warm water and his heated hand son he rbody as the past emixes with the water flowing onto the table and down a drain. when she was cleaned she was panting and wanting badly and he removed her straps and let her go.

she wanted him. she still felt dirty inside and didn't want to leave until she knew she was okay to him and she decided to mate with brandon. it was burning and itching form everythign he did to purify her body and she jumped on him wrapping he rlegs around his waist and her arms around hsis neck kissing his lips roughly. he was surprised and stumbles back hittign the floor feeling her hips grinding hard against his member. becuase he still loved her it swelled badly and she keeps grinding happy he still wanted her. moaning a little in the kiss. mmmm p-please. n-no more toys, no more herbs, i need you to purify me. your body your love. its the only thing that can.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:06 pm

"But I......." "P-please....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:18 pm

he felt her take off his shirt and start work on his pants. o-okay but here? now w-wouldMMM she kissed him grinding he rplace against his member n-now. i need it now. i have to know... if you still want me. it got hard and thick fromher grinding and he gave in reaching to move it and then he pushes inside hard. he wasn't big yet so he couldn't fill her up but she rubs him against her nervemoving her hips still wanting him. she felt it pulsing slowly gettign bigger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:29 pm

"W-will you l-love m-me?" she purrs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:38 pm

always. he said kissing her lips and groping her breasts she could feel it now and she felt it pulsing as it grew to his normal size when they mate and she shivers since it wasnt quite like she remembered. he started moving it slow to avoid freaking her out and she leans to feel more it wasnt enough yet he had to transform.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Her eyes shut closed while ye was moving in her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:54 pm

she bit his neck forcing him to change into his demon forn and she moans feeiling him fill her up as his thrusts didnt stop
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:12 pm

"Mmmmm......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:59 am

she felt him hitting her deepest place and her doubts were melting away into the pleasure and to his touch. feeling brandon inside her made her recover faster thnan she ever had and he worked hard to give her what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:03 am

He sees her face while trying to help Melli but she then pulls him close, kissing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:32 am

he returns her kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:36 pm

She and him was blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:56 am

his hips were slamming hers as he was looking at her and panting. the force of his thrusts made her breasts bounce.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Her eyes were wide as she screams out heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 pm

her screams make him bigger to fill her up as he continues to slam in an dshe felt more of him. he was hitting her so deep she felt every inch of her body shaking and his thrusts started to hit her deepest place. i-in there. MMMM yes brandon like that oooh its so good. she moans out starting to fel like she used to with him like he still wanted her and then he got even worse groaning and panting form how good ebing insid eher was that he kisses her neck. if i transform now... i will be no different than lu melli. but you feel so good i don't think my final form can wait.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:38 pm

"You a-aren't ahhh because you are you. Please g-give me ahhh e-everything.." He blushes while he was even bigger to pulse inside her. "B-but.." She whines but screams to release.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:43 pm

her release was the trigger and she felt him growing inside her then stretch her out badly as his thrid form appeard. her belly bulges from how big he was and he slammed in as the form clouded his mind.her desires made this form so big desire for him to beat what lu did to her out of her memory and she tor a little from his new size.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:56 pm

She was dazed now but screams heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:03 pm

he slamms in stretching her badly and pounding hard he was wrong he wasn't worse than lu he was better. her place drips a bit of blood from how she tore and her moans and screams grow with his power as he slams in starking to break her. worse than Lu did.

ooc: why not a super long one between melli and brandon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:31 pm

She wanted to be shown he owns her, she was his, he was all hers. "Ahh haaa mmmmm m-more! haa please give he more!!" He growls loudly while watching her dazed face again, their hips hitting each other. "Mmm you are all mine, my mate, my bride right?" "Haaa y-yessss! Yes I'm all yours mmmm.." She was shaking heavily while he bites her neck, moaning louder as his claws were against her skin. "Well?" "*Moaning worse again* Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Mmmmmm!!!!" As her pleasure grows, so did his. Brandon sits her up to his lap but slams upward, seeing her release again. "AHH!!! N-not this p-please! Haaaa please n-not so deep!! ohhh!!" "Ahh haaaa haaaa give me your lust melina..I want to hear your sexy voice as I give you the best pleasure I can haa. Seeing your face is getting me even more aroused. So keep screaming for me." he spoke in a master like tone.

"Ahh ahhh haaaa p-please master!! please n-noooo!!! Ohhh ohhh!!" "Well?" his fangs bit her shoulder as she grips the sheets again. "P-please m-mercy master....." she begs but he licks the blood away to still feel his and her heated arousal in the air. Before asking, he slams even deeper to get a sexy aroused scream to turn him on again as he grips her waist to pull out.

"*Gasps while panting* W-why did you..." He held a bottle as it was poured on his member and rubs it in, getting even bigger. She squeaks when he then spreads her out to see her wet hot place, squeezing air to wish he was back inside. "Bad sweetie; your so wet........you want me?" "Y-yes master..please m-master....please-ahhh!!" She felt something wet and hot get poured inside, feeling his member rubbing against her. He knew she was shaking till he slowly pushes in to have em both moan at the same time. "AHHHH!!!" "Grrrrrr....."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am