Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

stolen again

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: stolen again

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 am

when she releases she panted dazed and whimpering from how hot she was. he felt good too good and then she felt his huge member rubbign her place it was too big and tried to move but her bonds wouldn't let her before she felt the tip rub he rsoaked place. you are so tasty and i can't wait to put this inside you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:35 pm

"P-please s-stop..." "No way love..I can't wait till you rip and tear under me....." She shook as tears were seen again, her place twitching and getting wet by the rubs. "You know? Maybe I should be bigger...." "W-what?" in fear, lu uses some power he knew as his member grew long and thicker as a ogres own, veins pulsing as he smirks in want. "Mmmmm, much better...." "Y-you can't....that's way too big...y-you'll tear me apart....." "Really? You were able to take ogre's so I should be able to make you just as insane to be broken...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 pm

he pushes in in and then slamms all they way inside as her place tears and she screams. it didn't hurt but felt good how she was bleedign how could it be good? he slammed in harder knowing she couldn't resist and he pushes into her womb tearing it as well until he was all the way inside her. her belly bulged and she couldn't breathe then she screams again as he move sit around inside her messing her up inside even worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:02 pm

"Its so tight.." "S-stop p-please!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:04 pm

he dfidnt he went even harder and limps appear to squeeze and tug her breasts and one rubs her rear before spanking her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 pm

She hated this, all of this and lu but her mind was shattered as she was actually loving each thrust he did. "Perfect; you are now broken and all mine..." "Ahhh ahhhh y-yessss....mmmmmm y-you're s-so good m-master ahhhhh!!!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 am

he cast another spell and her body glowed pink with a dark outline and her body became a toy for his pleasure. the limp spanking her stopped as he thrusts harder his member growing more as his fist spell gains power and she felt like she was breaking each thrust. then a huge limb pushes into her rear and another goes into her mouth moving violently as Lu's member was moving violently inside her womb and her whole body was being ruined by his power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:25 pm

She was crying and screaming loudly to grip the pillow.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:01 am

she snapped and went limp twitching form her final release only a few seconds short of the sunset. she was awake barely and he releases hard flooding her as th elimbs rrelease with him. when they all pull out she is twitching but hanging on still she wasnt going to lose this time even if it killed her. n-no matter *cough* how you ruin my body my heart is always brandon's you will never win again. do what you want but my heart and soul are his forever and always. she said weakly making lu mad. he lost and not becuase brandon beat him to a pulp but becuase melli outlasted him she beat him on her own and kept her heart free.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:43 am

"Why you-" "So g-go ahead and try all you want, Lu. I w-won't be broken by you, the clown, the monsters you m-make...*Coughs* B-because I'm Brandon Maboroshi's mate and love.." She looks at him as Lu's anger grew to hold her neck while she winces. "You listen to me, pet. I will break you each time I can till you want me! Just me!" "In y-your dreams, pervert. You can t-try all day for all I care....you won't get what y-you want.....Why? Scared to admit Brandon beat y-you to claim me? I'm already marked to forever love h-him...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 am

brandon burst in wrestilng with a few large beasts one bites his sholder and he grabs it spinning to throwit against a wall she she just learned existed and it broke the wall and the masntr both thn he punched through the skull of another and the last one he reached into its chest and ripped out its heart feastign on the blood. panting and gulping lu stood there shocked and melli moaned a bit feelign brandon's ferocity and seeing it were two different things and she got a taste of both. lu tried to run but seeing brandon gave melli new strength and she grabbed him in revenge she bit into his neck and drained him within a n inch of his life taking all his powers away then she sealed him in a blood crystal that she regurgitated. sealed by his own power even Lu would be trapped for many months or years. melli rushed to brandon throwing ehrself in his arms overjoyed that he came to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:20 pm

"*hugs* "*hugs crying*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:23 pm

shhh its okay. you did good now rest. i will take care of everything. he said and she sniffs still crying he took her home and helped her shower t get cleaned off hsi touch seemed to purify her body in her eyes and she felt him touch everywhere except her place. the water washes over the both of them and she wanted him to purify her all the way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:29 pm

"You know I'm so proud of you." He said as she keeps still feeling his hands. "Thank you..." "...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 pm

he was till avoiding her place and she knew why. reading his thoughts he didn't want to make her feel bad aroudn him so she took his hand and made it rub her to clean her there too. he gulped a bit washign slowly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:38 pm

She looks ahead but her eyes watches his hand rub her place, cleaning it. Brandon was silent but was being careful to not freak her out. Even under water, it felt really hot from what happened to her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:41 pm

she moans a bit feeling him reach deep to clean her out al lthe way and he was abotu to stop becuase he was finished but she kept his hand inside w-wait... don't stop... i want you to take these feelings away... make me yours again brandon... please... punish me love me do what ever it takes to get rid of his touch and replace it with yours.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:36 pm

"But-" "please....please......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:41 pm

he wets his lips and swallows before pushign his hand deeper inside and she felt him push into her womb hand and all pumping hard like she asked. he chose this becuase it was already insid eher and he thought she wouldn't let him move it out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:15 pm

She shook while arching her back, moaning heavily while blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:17 pm

his hand and arm fgelt like a huge member to her and he pumpe dit even harder working her to a heavy and messy release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:24 pm

She still was moaning loudly as he moves but he sees her wince to stop. "Sorry! Are you okay?" He asks but she grips his arm, panting heavily and hot against his neck. "P-please don't s-stop......I want t-to be c-clean b-by you....u-use anything...haaaa...." "But you winced. A-are you-" She whines to move herself but she was dazed. "Ahhhhhh...p-please m-make me yours a-again.....get rid of the filth L-lu left.....my body's......s-so dirty......." He looks shocked as she pushes his hand and arm out to show her gaping place. "*Grabs hand to lick clean* P-please.....Please....p-please...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:34 pm

he gulped to get up and promised to be back right away going to her room to get something. panting and in heat she rubs the water in he rplace still feelign dirty after a minute he came back hiding somehting behind his back and then his tail turns the water off to take her to her pleasure room she built. walking inside she saw it changed to a table with straps and he went to the cubby and put the things he was hiding inside closing it then he took her shaking body and laid her on the table strapping her down good and tight. befor epushign a button. the button was temperatur controlfor the room and tabel and the table grew warm for comfort before he started to rub her soaked gaping place again with his hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Already, Melli shook as heated moans escape her again, even louder than in the bathroom. He never see her place so wet or hot, begging to be taken. "Ahhhh....ahhhhh...mmmmm.....B-brandon...c-clean t-the...ahhhh!!!....f-filth.....hhaaa..nyaaaa!!!" He sees her dripping again as her body was spamming out to him. "Easy melli, Easy......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:06 pm

he wen tto the cubby again after rubbign eh runitl release and she couldn't see what he was doing. he put her oils on a huge toy she had and made sure to cover it good before taking it over to her and rubbign her place with it. the oils he used were for cleansing the air so he hoped it would help her feel cleansed in he rplace. she felt the huge toy as he pushes it in spreading her gaping place even more without stretghign it and movign it slow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:48 pm