Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

stolen again

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: stolen again

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:11 am

She twitches as the next one appears but melli whines a bit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:12 am

she felt huge fingers rubbing her and then it sucked on her breasts hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:13 am

"Mmmmmm!!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:17 am

it continues pleauring he rin different ways
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:18 am

"Please s-st-mmmmm"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:20 am

it will never stop. you will be lost to the pleasure forever. she felt it slam its member inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:24 am

A loud scream escapes her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:30 am

it slams harder than th e last one growling and pulling her into him as it slams deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Melli's eyes widen as her dazed dark eyes roll in the back in her skull, its member still pushing into her, tearing her. Lu smirks seeing this but saw her shaking in pain which was changed. "*Twitching as tears were seen* T-too deep......Too deep....." "Too bad my sweet. We have to be sure you break to us, meaning to punish you till you snap but enough talking. Lets continue....."She felt weaker and weaker as the Ogre grips her legs to pull back slowly as her wetness soaked his member. "P-please...st...op it....I don't...want y-you......"

"Yes you do, my sweet. You have to be broken which is what we need.." "*Pulsing but wanted more as it licks her neck.." Melli shudders as its slimy saliva was stuck on her skin, feeling grossed. "Continue......." "N-no please! No more!!"She begs him but the ogre grips her waist again before it slams in violently. She screams loudly, shaking again to relax but screams worse as its member slams in again till he starts a rhythm. Lu was drinking wine as he sees the ogre still slamming in even worse but watches melli's dazed face. The ogre was seen moving in very deep as her stomach stretched, her skin turning red by the stretching and force while watching her expressions. "Ahhhh!! Ahhhhhh!! ahhhhhh!! Haaaa!!!" Melli's face was really flushed as her tongue was hanging out, saliva dripping down her chin and neck. She couldn't breath as it was still slamming into her womb.

"That's it......Mess her up well....Make sure she is nothing but a sloppy mess......." "*Growling but drooling**Grunting*" "Ahhh ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhh.....hnnnnnnnn hnnnn!!!!!" She felt the member slamming getting intense but the ogre grew too aroused. It grips her waist tighter while she screams, her breasts being bitten by its teeth. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" "*Grunting*" Her place was making wet, sloppy noises as the member still was slamming into her but notices she wasn't fighting back as Lu sees her tear wet face. "Good...she looks beautiful......and broken completely..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:06 am

a few more and then her belly exploded. the release from the ogre filled her up and she panted sagging and panting and as the ogre pulled out she moans coking on her throat. then like the other before the ogre left and now it was only her and Lu. he slowly touches her body running three fingers and the tip of his pinky across her body from her shoulder to her thighs. she moans quietly. burning hot and wanting more. he smiles and watches her place pump out release then she feels somethign poking her as a limb comes down and slammed inside of her. it wasn't as big as the ogreand she felt in moving around inside of her touching every part until she was clean inside and then it vanished and the light went out. the last thing she could remember from that was Lu and his evil smile. sweet dreams my prey. tomorrow i let my lair have you and if youre good you can have me.

she was asleep in a dreamless sleep cut off from her body in the darkness hugging tight to her memories of brandon that had slipped form her mind and from those a dream formed. she was crying and begging brandon to forgive her for getting cuaght again and for letting them have her. the dream got up and turned away from her asking one thing. ill forgive you if you tell me the truth. Did you like it? she sobs covering her face she had to tell him. she couldn't lie about it no matter how sick she felt from her answer. she wasn't going to lie to her lover or hide. y-yes i did... brandon it wasn't you but i felt good... she shakes thn feels the dream embrace her. you didn't want it and it felt good. melli i forgive you but you have to survive... i can't find you when you sleep and when you wake our connection is broken... but i will find you i promise.

she gasps as the light shines on her and wakes her upit may have been a dream but it was really brandon she wasn't going to give up and as she saw the red slimy walls form around her she gulped and shuddered as her wooden bonds became a hot fleshy wall that changed her position holding her on her back above the ground with her place held open to Lu as he approached her. welcome to day two. today you will have to stay awake until my lair is satisfied that you have had enough pleasure. if you pass out faint or otherwise lose consciousness you wil be my slave forever. but if you take everything my lair has to offer and stay awake until the light goes off the you will only have one more challenge before i release you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:44 pm

She struggles again but lu was amused that she was trying to escape. However, it was cute. "Now, now my dear. You need to behave but I'm sure you will love this." "No I w-won't Lu, I hate everything about this but w-why can't....." He pets her head gently as she was now crying. "Crying just makes you cuter, Melina...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:28 pm

sticky slimy limbs come from the gorund and ceiling rubbing wrapping around and pleasuring her body
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:09 pm

She yelps but shook they rub her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:26 am

they didn't stop even after she released twice and they didn't push inside yet either. she fel tthem soaking ehr whole body in their slime and felt it slowly working its way through her skin and into her blood spreading around and arousing her soon she could only feel pleasure and it was all she could think about. even when they sucked on he rnipples tugging ehr breasts and squeezed them making her release a third time th elimbs didn't move inside her and she started wanting anything inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:39 pm

"So, shall we keep going?" He smiles as a hand was holding her cheek gently. She was scared but her face was flushed a light red while looking away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:42 pm

mor elimbs push inside than beofre and she arches he rback moaning out getting lost to how strong and deep they were
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:20 pm

she screams but was dazed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:16 pm

more push inside stretchign her to he rlimits and all day after many releases from the limbs and her they lower her to the floor worn out and panting. she panted shaking as thick heated release was pouring out of her and the light went out.

tomorrow is time for me rest well youre going to need it

he was so arrogant and shakingly pushes herself up from the floorand leans against the wall.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:53 pm

She felt sick but rests, looking down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:57 pm

her body was heating and wanting but she wanted brandon.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:14 pm

"W-where are you, brandon..please...save m-me..." she cries.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:04 pm

the third day was the day brandon promised to return and Lu knew that. the light turned on again and she felt Lu's energy hold her taking her into the light and tieing her to a bed that appeared.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:21 pm

"What a-are you g-going to do w-with m-me?" She grew scared as he then sees her eyes watching his hands. "You will see...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:20 am

she felt him finish tying her down then he climbs on the bed and leans forward to lick her place his tongue pushing in deep into her womb and going wild.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:07 am

She screams as he keeps her still, licking even deeper into her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am