Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

stolen again

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: stolen again

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:13 pm

She never knew he would be so aggressive but right now, Melli wanted to stay completely broken. He still was panting heavily because of how hot she was, her lust growing even stronger to flip them. Now, she was on his lap while he was laying down. *panting* M-melli? Ahh ahhh n-not yet mm we a-aren't finished y-yet haaa.. She sits up as he gasps from her getting tighter to slam down. Ahhhhhh!!!

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:26 am

her succubus traits let her control how much pleasur ehe feels and she feeds off it as she moans. the tighter he felt her the closer she was to being torn by his size and she starte dmovign her hips around gasping and moaning form how it stretchedher. he moans out burning hotter and growing closer . she found one of his weaknesses her on top and movign herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:27 pm

She moves even faster while gasping, bouncing quickly as he groans but Brandon was trying to hold back. Ahhh ahhhh y-your a-amazing, Brandon-kun Mmm!! My body hasn't felt so good since you went insane ahh he tries to grab her but she uses her succubus powers to bind his wrists to stop him. W-wait ahh! the way she was slamming down, the heat mixed with her wetness, and the tightness getting even worse. He was only able to watch as she was pleasuring herself as her breasts were bouncing. Mmmm y-you r-really gotten s-so big ahhh my stomach might b-burst Ooohh b-because of your lust....the friction...is a-amazing ahhhh m-master Mmmm M-melli wait a se- he was silenced as she lays on him as her breasts were on his face, nipples releasing sweet milk in his mouth. MMM!? AHHH!!! m-my milk is coming o-out!! Its comming out!!

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:33 pm

he licks some and it burns his body worse and he sucks hard making her worse as well . her sweet demon milk made his member even bigger and her belly almost really burst making her slamming down hard feel so much it was too much now. haa haaa ooh so big. n-nothing has ever oooh brandon im breaking im breaking myself on your hard member its too much ahhh. he sucks worse mmm mmmfff mmmm oooh sucking so much and so hard i-its driving me insane im im gonna cum its too good im gonna cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:37 pm

He sucks even harder as she was screaming, moving her waist again to slam down, screaming. He groans feeling her release violently. *Twitches as eyes were dull* A-ahh Amazing you g-got me to r-release s-so much...

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:08 pm

she was pantign and her spell wore off since she was satisfied but then he pulses insid eher then his whole body. panting he turns he rover and pushes her into the bed her breasts on the sheets and her butt in the air as he licks he rplace hard slapping her rear to burn he rbody.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:12 pm

H-hey w-wait!! ahhh!! m-my butt is going to mmmm!! She can hear his heavy growls as his licks get aggressive and the spanks gets worse by each one. Melli squirms as she lets out a pained yelp that became sexy moans. Mmmm m-master Master m-maahh ahhhhhh!!!!! Bad melli mmmm bad hot melli....

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:35 pm

when he stopped to get up on his knees she looked back at him m-more master please its good give me AAHHH! he spanked her hard bad girl a servant doesnt command her master does she? she panted and moans from the spank and he spanks her again does she! AAHH no master please forgive me show mercy mmm please i beg you he rubs her butt where he spanked her showing her a bit of mercy for being honest and good then he slamms inside hard making her scream and cum hard that it came out of her and hit the bed and his leg and he spanks her again earnign another sexy moan you dont get to cum unless i say so AAHHH YES MASTER OOOH ILL BE GOOD! she almost screams form how much she felt and he started moving in hard and violently
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Ahhh!! Master's punishing m-me! Mmm! you a-are so good!! she moaned but yelps when she was spanked again. That's because your being bad. Naught servants gets punishments. he said against her ear as she looks up dazed. M-master m-me is n-not ahhh b-bad- she yelps again as he was moving worse, spanking her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:00 am

you are a bad girl and you deserve your punish ment now say what you feel and if you hold back your punishment grows worse. he said completely dominating her he thrusts were going all out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:08 am

AHH! I f-feel broken b-because m-master loves to p-punish his s-servant so b-bad haaa

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:14 am

oh-oh no. no not yet master didnt say i could she said gettign closer again ad he slams harder and she was moving worseher breasts and nipples gettign raw and sensitive from rbbign the sheets and he lighlty spanked her butt to reming her of what he said your beign good melli. don't ruin it now. haa haa oooh im trying master but you are so good i can't its too much im going insane form lust and your punishment is what i deserve. AAAHHH im a bad girl oooh a bad girl for cumming when master said not to ooh pleas emaster punish me more so i learn. ooh please. she did cum hard and it got on him again and he spakned her breasts now and pushes a toy in her rear that vibrates.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:53 am

Ahhh!! W-what is t-that? she tries to see but he slaps her rear again. You came again and I never said you could release did I? he asks as she was shaking. F-forgive m-me master haaa I never meant to hhaa disobey... Yes you have but you have to be punished again.. He slowly pops out to make her face him, seeing her dazed face. Pleasure me but if you do good; I may reward you...Fail and I'll make you wait.. Haaa haaaa y-yes m-master Brandon..

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:26 pm

she sucks him hard feeling the toy vibrating in her rear he didn't remove it and it mad eher place pour fluid all over the floor soaking her knees and she was weak trying to obay he rmaster. she never saw him like this dominating her so completely and she was burning so badly she wantign him inside her. her place was opening and closing from want and she sucks even harder beggign for him to be insid eher place again please master. i need it. its begging me to have you inside mmmph she pushed into her throat and deep down holdin it there as her vision got foggy then when he pulled in out to her mouth she coughed and splutters and he spanked ehr breasts again i didn't say take it out of your mouth melli. you are a bad girl tonight i don't think this punishment is working. he said and reaches behind her ripping the toy out of her and she came twitching on the ground as she fell back. again! you will respect your master he spanks her rear a few time and she nodded begging for him yes master i will master. her punishment started. he was taking ehr to the edge of release only rubbign ehr place then when she was abotu to release he stopped and she whines so close only to have him stop and her place was itching and burning wanting him inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:28 pm

Such a bad girl. I-i'm s-sorry haaa!!

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:16 am

he startd rubbign again to bring her to the edge and this time it was ahrder fror her when he stoped.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:16 am

*whines in need* P-please m-master ahhh n-no more teasing mmm I have to. You are being a bad girl and you need to be punished. he said as he rubs her rear again before hitting it. She yelps while getting wet again, shaking even worse. Haaa haaa please master it itches...mmmm it itches for your m-member- Bad girls don't get it yet..I only reward good girls.. he can see she was losing it, wanting him as his member was hard and bigger, wanting attention. I-i'm a good girl master....I want your reward...please. I'll go crazy if I can't.... He smiles to pet her cheek. That badly? Y-yes haa p-please I'll do anything...anything.. Really? he sees a nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:48 am

then do it. the one thing you want most.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:36 pm

She shook to slow hold her breasts, trapping his member in between.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:46 pm

it pulses getting hot as he panted a little seeing her and feeling her pleasuring him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:04 pm

She moves her breasts as her tongue licks against the tip, moving more as he groans.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:06 pm

he suddenly releases again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:13 pm

She gasps as it hits her cheek. M-master? *Panting*

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:18 pm

yes melli? what is it? he asks still panting in want.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:26 pm

W-was I g-good? She gasps as he was seeing her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:04 pm