Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

stolen again

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

stolen again

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:41 pm

melli was in brandon's room burning with a heated desire for her mate. he had been gone for a month after promiseing to return before she missed him too much. at first nothing was out of the ordinary she was cleaning and dusting their room before a large vase of thick smelly liquid was dumped on her a mix of all her new oils she was making to seduce brandon. and then the pain started.

as every day grw longer without brandon her body craved more pleasure as days turned to hours hours turned to minutes and even seconds were an eternity as her body changed by her oils desired brandon. in his room she was cleaning again still fighting what her body was teling her she needed. another pang of pleasure and another image of him insid eehr messing her up and she fell to her knees a bit wet. she shook getting to her feet and continues to clean.

a dark portal opened and the void where L was sent opened up in her room and spit him out. called by her unconsious mind to give her pleasure and release before she lost herself and went on a rampage. she didn't even realize he was in her bed when she was finished and went to rest. as she lays down and the lights turn off she feels powerful arms hug her tight and a silky voice in her ear sparks all her most pleasureable moments that weren't with brandon where she was lost to pleasure and loving what was doen to her. she got a bit scared but blushed red feeling familiar fangs on he rneck. he wasn't brandon but her body was craving anything at the moment.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: stolen again

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:46 pm

She was frozen in worry but sees hands close to her waist, her body shaking trying to get away since this felt so different.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:52 pm

energy binds her to Lu as he continues touching her and she tried to close her legs as his hands get close to her place but she feels him force ehr legs open and his fingers rub then part her place she shook thinking somethign was goign to go inside mmm you remember me. im touched. but have no fear you wont have here touched until you are in my world. this was just a litle preview of what i can do now. he said and vanished. her skin was heated and she was panting then touched her place still feeling th eheat of his fingers his energy was gone as well and she shivered. branodn had to hurry or there is no telling what Lu will make her do.

back in his kingdom Lu began to summon his monsters and ogres allowing only two ogres inside his palace and no monsters the rest were outside and put through training to grow as an army. he was going ot have melli soon her body was almost ready.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:57 pm

She was shaking from the touches he has left on her but shuts her eyes to sleep. Melli ignores it as best as she can but the heated burning was growing worse all night while sleeping. The next morning, she was cooking breakfast after having a shower, her face light pink.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 pm

she had gotten used to feeling like this but it didn't change how bad she was needing. and Lu watched her form his magic orb waiting until she wore herself out resisting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:11 pm

She shook it off but was eating, blushing heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:14 pm

after all day of shaking it off she grew tired as as she laid down she started to be overwhelmed by it. and that is when she was teleported to Lu's castle trapped by two wooden pillars. her arms above her head sunk into the wood and her legs too spread wide as her dripping place was shone in the light thaat shined from the ceiling.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:18 pm

"W-where am I? Hello???" She asked in a dazed tone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:23 pm

you are in my palace and ive prepared some thing you will enjoy. lu said as an oger walks over to her and started licking her dripping placce
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:34 pm

She gasps as her body responds, trying to kick them but it keeps a hard grip. "Stop it....g-get away f-from me!!" Melli cries as she sees it licking hard to coat her place in saliva. "Now now, behave...we have just started..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:56 pm

their saliva arouses her and makes her feel the licking much more and it was becuase this was a special monster. she felt its tongue go inside licking hard and deep she couldn't move her hands and legs becuase of how she was trapped surrounded by darkness except the light that shone on her form above.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Melli cries as she was scared, feeling its licks getting more aggressive but she was heavily gasping and panting. "Stop it...stop it!! I d-don't want this!!" she cries out but Lu smiles while laughing. "No can do, my sweet. We are still starting our fun so relax......" He said as she shook to kick the monster.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:03 am

the wood binding he rleg creaks a bit but doesnt free her and the licks got more violent and deeper
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:07 am

She whines in pain as her body still was moving to try and get him away. "I said stop!!" Melli yells angry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:13 am

her body shuders as the tongue suddenly pulls out of her and she liked how it felt. she panted a bit then saw a huge member rubbing her place larger than she ever saw before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:16 am

"Guess you are ready, my dear. Be sure she screams her heart out.." Lu smirks as Melli struggles again, trying to get away even if she was trapped.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:20 am

the slime that dripped on the member was rubbed into her place and it tingles and itches for the member to go inside wanting it as her body was once again taken out of her control and betrayed her. it continues to rub getting slimier and hotter as her place grew more and more sensitive to touch
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:25 am

"S-stop it....please....please get a-away..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:30 am

so sad my dear it looks like you need to be punished... do it! she felt the member stop then suddenly slam in deep so large she stretched and torebut her place felt only pleasure from the slime and the ogre thrusts hard and fast as she moans and her breasts bounce form how hard he was thrusting into her. her body was trapped in the pleasure reacting to it like it was brandon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:53 am

Her face was flushed while tears were seen, heated pants and saliva seen near the chin. The Ogre was thrusting so deep as she tries to ignore him. "Does he feel good, Melli? Nice and big?" *Screaming/Moaning* Ahhhhhhh!! S-stooopppp!!! Hnnnn! Hnnnnn! Mmm!! MMMMM!!" The ogre grips her legs to keep em apart, slamming more harsh. "Ahhhh!!!! hhhhaaaa!!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:56 am

he slammed in all the way pushing into her womb and stretchign it out moreas her back arches in pleasure and her belly buldes feeling the slamming.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:59 am

Lu smiles as he heard melli's scream but he growls to move faster and hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:02 am

the ogre was pounding her place to a mushy mess and she moans out as she began to truly like the pleaure she felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:06 am

"There we go......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 am

when she couldnt take any more he released flooding her and with a loud lustful moan she releases from feeling his release inside her and he moves out of her hard before the second oger much bigger than the first started rubbing her place

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:46 pm