Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style RP

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Naruto style RP

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 26, 2016 1:01 am

He rubs their bellies."what do you want? All you need to do is name it and ill do it for you."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

"C-can you make love with us? We don't mind taking t-turns...Please....." Namiko said shaking while she sees Dezimia nodding to agree, rubbing herself. "Please Kazemaru? We will be good....we'll help you feel even better...." the two gets closer to kiss it, stroking him at a time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 26, 2016 10:40 pm

"So you want me to go one at a time? Who wants me first?" He asks as they see he agreed to their idea.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 27, 2016 6:28 am

Namiko and Dezimia looked at each other before they smiled, reaching to shove him on his back before Dezimia climbs on top of him. "I w-wanna go first Kazemaru...my place's been itching to go first....s-see?" he saw her rubbing her place as it begins dripping heavily on his member before she looks at him. "You want to be first?" "Y-yes please......" she said before relaxing her waist and grabs his member, rubbing it against her place that was opening and closing. Kazemaru blushes from the hot feeling of her place before he feels her pushing the tip in slowly, noticing she was really tight like it was her first time.

"A-ahh.....s..so..big..you're so big....." she whimpers but Kazemaru held her hips while she tries pushing him all the way in. Namiko was blushing seeing her being taken like that, having a view of his member pulsing as she was trying to get him inside of her. After a little while, Dezimia feels the head go in with a pop, slowly lowering down all the way on his lap so he was fully seated inside her. "Hah...you feel so good......Dezimia, your place is clenching down on my member so much, I might cum suddenly...." "N-Not yet...I haven't moved yet, Kazemaru....l-lets be one together...." she said slowly lifting her hips and slams down on him, making him and her moan at the same time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Namiko looks away gasping seeing large ammounts of wetness messing up his member his lap and the floor as dezimia bounces on him. She and kazemaru were moaning loudly as he started to slam up into her pulsing. "Its not haa that I'm big mmm you're so tight it feels that way." He said making her moan in disbelief. Dezimia moans and screams out as she was filled up and stretched badly feeling the skin on her belly pushed out. He was being modest an old habit of his shyness. Namiko was rubbing herself and watching as kazemaru squeezes dezimias breasts rubbing her nipples with his thumbs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 27, 2016 10:17 pm

"E-either way...hah....hah..please use me h-however you wish...mmm...please touch me..." he blushes hearing her beg for him, reaching to squeeze her breasts in his hands as he hears another hot moan from Dezimia. Namiko was even shaking while her fingers got soaked from her place.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 27, 2016 11:32 pm

His hands travel across her body as his hips rammed her as hard as he could. She couldn't remember feeling him so active and her body was breaking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 27, 2016 11:36 pm

"Ahh..ahh...hah....hah...I'm..g..g.....gonna b-break...your going to break me.....mmm.....s-so much....mmm..Kazemaru's going to break m-me..." Dezimia tries to get him to slow down but Kazemaru keeps slamming up into her, earning a lustful scream from her lips. He didn't want to stop nor wished to because he gets to hear Dezimia screaming out his name while moaning her pleasure. "No way..mmm..I'm not stopping till I really make you moan my name.....keep feeling my member breaking you more.." he groans as she was just screaming out to lean her head back. She was able to see namiko still pleasuring herself but sees her looking right back at her.

"Ahh..ahhh..ahhh...hhaa...hah.....K..Kaze..mmmm......y..you're really g-gonna...hah....b..break me!!..P..Please break me!!! You feel just too good for anyone to stop!!" she cries out to him while Kazemaru was ramming even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 28, 2016 12:02 am

She jolted as she came and he slows down laying her on her back still not stopping. She panted and moans more as he pushes all the way inside and started slamming as hard and as fast as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 28, 2016 7:55 am

Namiko blushes even harder seeing Kazemaru taking Dezimia again, hearing her moans of pleasure and his growls of lust in the room. Her fingers still was rubbing her place as she could still see his member slamming in and out of Dezimia's soaking wet place as it gets on the bed under them. "Ahhh!!...ahhh!!!..K..kazemaru....Oh god Kazemaru!!...hhaa..Your member's st...still breaking me!!! If you keep going that deep...I..I'll become pregnant!!..." "Why? I thought you loved feeling my cum inside you, Dezimia...I'll keep going even if I cum inside you...you want me to do that, don't you?" he growls in her ear, slamming his hips against her as she screams out louder.

"Hah...hah..Y..Yes....Yes, I love i-it...mmmm....P..Please keep going.....mmmm..... Seeing her like this, Kazemaru increases his thrusts as she grips the sheets under her. 'I...I never heard Dezimia sound s-so...naughty before....Seeing him and her going at it like animals.....m....my body is actually.....burning like it's on fire..haa...I....I want him t..too....I want him too b-but.....mmmm...I have to wait for my t-turn.....but I don't know if I can if I'm pleasuring myself like this...' she was panting as her fingers was pulled out and looks to see a toy near by. Namiko grabs it as she watches them still, pushing the toy inside her place to moan out, moving it in and out of her place. She grabs her breast to squeeze, moving the toy as her body burns even worse seeing Kazemaru now holding Dezimia in his lap, thrusting up into her as he bites her neck to make her moan and scream for him even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 28, 2016 4:24 pm

He was swelling as namiko was getting close and dezimia was already lost to the point she couldn't stop cumming. His thrusting was loud inside her and he groans releasing every bit inside dezimia as namiko came on the toy still moving it as kazemaru slowed his thrusts keeping them deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Dezimia blushes a little while gasping heavily, drooling as his cum was pushing into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 28, 2016 7:54 pm

He stopped and moves out of her and she tried to keep I
    his release inside her but it spilled out making her whine as she fell limp. Namiko knew it was her turn next and she also knew he wanted her to move in her own way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 28, 2016 9:56 pm

She saw Dezimia panting and looking dazed but she was shivering, drooling from the heat Kazemaru gave her. Slowly, he turns facing Namiko but she was blushing a little, seeing the hunger in his eyes just for her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 29, 2016 12:23 am

"So tell me namiko. How do you want me?" He asks and she shivers she could tell his full attention was on her. Dezimia was twitching with one eye on namiko and kazemaru.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 29, 2016 10:41 am

She gulps hearing him ask before looking shy again. "Can I....ride you?" she said in a low tone but Kazemaru smirked as he sees how red Namiko's face was before slowly holding her closer against his body. He kisses her neck feeling her shudder now, gently seeing how wet she was in wanting more of him.

-------

http://immortalanimeworld.heavenforum.org/viewtopic.forum?t=254

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:49 am