Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Naruto style RP

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Naruto style RP

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 18, 2016 12:15 am

They could see Kazemaru's face red with his eyes looking to their chests before looking to the faces.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 18, 2016 12:32 am

They took down his pants and press their breasts around his member as it pulses and grows.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 18, 2016 7:06 am

Kazemaru blushes feeling their soft breasts against his member, seeing them moving up and down against each other blushing. "You guys d-don't have to do this you know.." he mutters but slowly sees Namiko and Dezimia blushing, holding their breasts up and still was moving up and down. "N-no can ahh do, Kazemaru. Besides, we have to show you we love it either way so we will go as far to doing what is needed to do that." "We want to prove to you we love you, Kazemaru. We love you in everything you do and is so please, let us do this for you.."she said blushing more.

"We want to do this because we care about you and want to take care and love you." They said at the same time but he was blushing even harder, feeling more aroused as their faces flushed to watching the tip getting slick with pre-cum again. "S-see? Your already liking this...."that means we are doing good right n-now..mmm..." "We'll keep up the good w-work, Kazemaru so this way you won't feel bad ever again....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 12:36 am

"I cant promise that... you both know what emotions I haven to fight every day. " he said but groans they were really working hard to pleasure him and he did understand how they felt befuase he wanted to be the best for them. What he didn't know was his stamina was abnormal. And it wasn't because of his demon.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 21, 2016 7:41 am

"We know Kazemaru but we wish to know m-more about you. Ever since we met, it just feels like the three of us fight and argue. I'll be guilty of things I've done and I'm not proud of it.....*blushes* But I'm learning so I can be better for you and Dezimia and it's not just for making love." Namiko panted as her breasts were pushing against Dezimia's own, seeing her panting to look at him too.

"She's right, Kazemaru. I do wish I can show you how sorry I am for being mean to you when we met. I guess I didn't want anything happening to Namiko but seeing how you are, I guess I was wrong. I don't know how we can ease the feelings you have each day but we can try to. We want to show you how much we love you...even if we can't fully do that, we want to give it a shot....." She said before the two look at the tip as pre-cum forms. Namiko and Dezimia lowers down at he same time, taking turns licking the tip to hear Kazemaru gasp and moan from that. "We want to show you how much we love you, Kazemaru.."

"We want to prove we need you..."

"You make us feel loved just like everyone else..."

"You help us explore more about ourselves..and try new things..."

"We want to be there to show you we can give you our all, our love, and pleasure so please.....Please let us give you our love.." They said at the same time looking up at him as Kazemaru feels them pull back, both stroking his member as he groans from their touch. He sees Namiko stroking as she licked around the sides and Dezimia sucking the tip while stroking him too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 6:05 pm

"The best way to learn and explore is to do it at your pace." He said panting and groaning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 21, 2016 9:36 pm

They both nod before lowering down again, kissing the tip again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 10:23 pm

"A-and if you both explore your own desires I'm sure everything will be better n-namiko you wouldn't be so shy. Dezimia you would feel more like yourself." He said moaning as they both pleasure him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Namiko and Dezimia blushes again before licking and kissing his member more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 11:08 pm

He suddenly came hard coating their faces. He panted alittle recovering faast as he got hard seeing their breasts coated as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 21, 2016 11:10 pm

Namiko blushes as she sees Dezimia flushed as well, looking at each other before leaning towards each other to kiss. Kazemaru sees their tongues swirling against each other while muffled moaning in the deepened kiss.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 11:31 pm

They rub their bodies together moaning in heated lust as their breasts rub together spreading his cum around
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 21, 2016 11:38 pm

The two falls back on the floor still making out heavily.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 11:46 pm

Their knees rub the others place as they moan heavily lusting for pleasure dezimia squeezes namikos breasts hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 21, 2016 11:48 pm

"you r-really are s-so cute.."Dezimia said as Namiko blushes to squeeze her breasts as well. "Y-you too..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 21, 2016 11:53 pm

He watches them smiling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 22, 2016 12:50 am

Both still made out but reaches to stroke Kazemaru together, not leaving him out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 22, 2016 7:01 pm

He got hard fast and watchesnthemnas their moans grow more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Dezimia and Namiko was deepening their kisses, making out harder before they grind against each others body. Kazemaru blushes just watching and hearing them as his member pulsing to wanting them both. The two did notice him but blushes, still teasing each others while rubbing their places, fingers getting soaked to moan. "W-wow, you feel so hot inside, Namiko....are you really this excited t-to be like this?" Dezimia asked while Namiko purrs to push two fingers inside Dezimia. "So what i-if I am? You're just a-as worse.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 22, 2016 11:07 pm

They keep rubbing eachother as they turn to lick his member feeling it throbbing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 23, 2016 7:29 am

Kazemaru couldn't stop blushing while groaning to the two licking him, veins appearing on his member like he was going to cum soon. He saw Namiko and Dezimia rubbing each other, moaning and getting more aroused wanting him. Before long, he moans out as they sucked on the sides of his member, licking up and down to try getting him to cum on them again. "N-namiko...Dezimia...wait a s-second...I'm...." "Mmmm......It's okay, Kazemaru..." "You can cum....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 23, 2016 2:50 pm

He came hard with a gasp and it pumps out onto their faces and breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Namiko and Dezimia blushes as they panted heavily to lick the member clean.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 23, 2016 11:38 pm

"I think its your turn girls. "He said seeing them burning hot.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 24, 2016 6:38 am

Namiko and Dezimia blushes before feeling their places getting wet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am