Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 3:36 pm

"You're welcome." He said but she stopped him ss he finished the shields. "I mean... really thank you" he blinked thinking it was about the armor but she was talking about when he healed her. She had an idea and kisses his lips as a start.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 pm

His eyes widen as a heated blush shows on his face, feeling the gentle soft lips from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 3:46 pm

"W-wow that was some thank you." He said and she shook her head." I'm only just beginning."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 3:56 pm

"Just beginning? What do you mean?" he saw her smiling before carefully grabbing his cheeks, kissing him again as he was still blushing from the earlier kiss she gave him but he then tenses up as she was slowly lower one hand to stroke his member up and down with her hand, making out with him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 4:00 pm

He panted pressed again st the wall and couldn't get away but he was dazed by her affctions
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Both bodies were slowly grinding against each other as their faces were flushed, bodies sweating as they were burning by desire. He wraps his arms around her waist as she had her one arm wrapped around his shoulders, making out with the other still stroking him slowly to hear a moan from Brandon. He just tasted and felt so good, she didn't want to stop for anything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 4:13 pm

She was already getting them both naked moaning as she presses her chest against his putting his member between her legs ready to push him in when they heard a light knocking at the door. She recognized it as her bother who was only five and sh panted calling out for hi. To wait. She stole another heated kiss to Brandon and got up to dress as he did he same. Her brother hugged her and asked about their adventures and guyed told him everything g except her getting Bert or their night time games. He smiles and drags her home to say hi to her mom but Brandon had to stay b:hind.

Something was different abouts her brother the was scared she asked him about it but heblied they get to her house seeing th edoor broken as her moths retried to fix it shaking. She looked stressed and in pain until she was pulled into the house and the form of her brother dissolves into that od a monster called magician he had attacked their home and raped her mother and dragged her here to do the same. She couldn't fight not having her weapons as the magician bond her to the pruned bed and stripped her down she couldn't scream to help as her breasts were rubbed and sucked her mother was enslaved by fear unable to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 5:00 pm

She struggles to get away from the monster but he was still keeping her still, struggling from the touch because she only wanted Brandon to take her first time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 5:05 pm

She felt him pushing to go in but he was destroyed like a monster. Brandon was there and panting he got a critical hit on the magician and she cried hugging him close. "How did you know?" He calmed down but couldn't talk from her kissing him. "I didn't I was exploring the town and I saw a broken door." She was grateful but seeing her mother vanish like he magician.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 5:20 pm

She sniffs but Brandon just held her, rubbing her back as she cries.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 5:24 pm

"This is why I have to fight the battle... to stop this sort of thing forever." He said rubbing her back as she pushes him down to kiss him she was a mix of all sorts of feelings and wasn't sure what to say or do except cry in sorry and gratitude.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 5:34 pm

She whines a bit before blushing a little.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 5:36 pm

When she calmed down she realized theyw ere alone again and he was under her in the bed. She had another chance and it made her excited.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Brandon held her close to him, seeing her blushing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 10:49 pm

"Cmon lets go back to the inn and rest then we can hunt monsters. " he said and she shook her head she didn't want to get up off him she kisses his lips and lays on him to sleep right there like that.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 10:51 pm

"Melina, don't you want to-" he feels her hugging Brandon tighter before seeing her eyes shut and relaxed. Melina didn't want to go anywhere at the moment after what happened and right now, resting and not moving was one way that can be helpful.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 10:57 pm

He didn't press the matter and he adjusted the pillows and flipped a blanket over them. As she relaxed even more she noticed he was calming down seeing her attacked by a monster alone made him worry about her and she could tell.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 11:07 pm

Seeing her looking at the floor, Brandon pets her head using one hand while holding her on top of his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 11:12 pm

They sleep all the rest of the day and well into the next together and he woke up first and watched her sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 pm

He saw her calm again in her sleep, feeling her breathing in and out slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 11:19 pm

He watches her sleep until sh: woke up slowly at first then happily feeling she was still on top of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Brandon sighs before reaching to pet her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 11:29 pm

"Are you ready now?" He asks and sue nodded not really wanting to go but she had to.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 30, 2016 11:32 pm

She didn't answer right away but nods, sitting up from his chest as Brandon sat up too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 30, 2016 11:44 pm

She still noticed he had no armor and it worried her he would get hurt worse now. As they leave the town to hunt monsters their battles were easier with his whip as a weapon. He could kill all if not most of a group with one attack and she could weak one monster. They fight until dark then rest in the woods. She took off her armor and laid in him removing his gloves so he can touch her. She didnt forget he didn't protest what she was doing in the inn and she wanted him as well as wanted to still thank him this time for more. He took off his shirt as she took off hers to make him rub her breasts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:27 am