Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

SAIL ON!: the journey for onepeice the greatest treasure ever.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: SAIL ON!: the journey for onepeice the greatest treasure ever.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:04 pm

tomorrow after our ship is done we can set sail. then we will be off to the red line the halfwaypoint. below wich is fishman island.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:05 pm

"okay..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:16 pm

that night as they were walking bac to the inn a shadow hits me hard and i fly back hurt wather than absorbign the blow like i do every othe rone. they clamp irons on your wrist that drain your powers and take you away. as for me i cough and hold my side only ever feeling this training with rayliegh. one comes afte rme and i blast him away with my gum-gum pistol. he died and i ran afte ryou but they were too fast. vanishing befor emy eyes.

they captured you aqua and muff pual and i were left.with our shipwright an drayleigh who said he wouldn't fight.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:27 am

"....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:56 am

ooc: idea. itd the nay and they are going to tyr and tae them to prison. they have super stength super durability super speed and flight they can hurt devil fruit users like ace and luffy or you and aqua.

bic: i was livid and saw how fast they moved then i realized many could do that in this part of he sea. and it started to rush to try and find the rest of the crew. we meet up and set out to find you and the others. paul was stressed out about his best friend and the shipwright was excited to have an adventure at last.

you all were taen to the train station still catpured and weak
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Aqua was walking as I was but I was really sick.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:26 pm

"they headed for the train. heading to the gates of justice. our only chance is to steal a train and go after them. " the shipwright said and i agreed with him. this was his island and he knew everything about it. he goes and taes them to the nearest repair station for trains and they steal one that was in there for repairs "umm... is this okay?" pual asks thining they were crazy "sure it is these trains are in good contidtion but missing a few parts. but don't worry they will still run.

the trian you were all on departs on the railways and out on the wavy sea. a huge storm was blowing in. "too easy. we got most of his crew and he isn't anywhere to be found. " yeah that stretchy guy was a coward for not coming after us when we beat him. they laugh and carry on as muff was trying to get free.

our train hits the open waters and we charge ahead fiull steam to avoid the storm as we chug along i loo around and get enrvous. umm... where is the breake handle? "thats what needed to be repaired. i figured we didn't need brakes becuase we were chasing not going to another station... why?" i was alreayd on top of the train rolling my eyes i would stop us if i had to but i wasn't sure if i was strong enough to do so.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:04 am

Aqua and I were muffled screaming trying to get loose still weak. One noticed. "Stop squirming!!"He spat as he shoves us down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 am

the train accelerates beuing only the engine it could go faster and a few hours later we catch up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:23 am

"......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:37 pm

the gaurds were jeering and messing with you and aqua poking anf prodding your bodies. muff was struggling weak and trying to get free.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:09 pm

"These boobies are cute..."One said as he was squeezing my boobs but Aqua was struggling as she winces. One was sucking her boobs hard but one was biting mine. We both scream though the gags.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Muff was still trying to get free and found a nail to tyr and pick his lock.

my train starts to catch up and we see you on the track ahead and the shipwright shovels more coal into the boiler and speeds up the little engine car to catch up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:24 pm

They laugh as they lower the gags to kiss us. "?!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:31 pm

muff drops the nail and can't reach it as he rolls his eyes and falls over to try and get it again. they reach into your underwear to rub you both on the nerve still kissing you two.

our speed piced up and out boiler was red hot now flames were coming form the smoke stack as we maxed out our speed to close the gap. the rails were sparking and we nearly derailed to catch up jumping the track as it curved and lumped back on it as it passed under us cutting ten minuts off our travrel time. we were moving three times as fast as your train and getting closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 pm

We struggle again as they were smirking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:41 pm

there was a huge jolt as the car behind your was torn off the train you were on and a huge explosion sound as the back odf your car was ripped open you see Pual and I flying through the air out of control becuase our engine rammed your train destorying most of it and sending us flying. i crash yelling onto the two guys as pual crashes into muff and the whole car is destoryed. our engine died and the shipwright was covered in soot and ashes coughing as he took eys to free everyone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:50 pm

"....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 pm

the two goons who molested you and aqua were dazed form impact and when you two were free you blasted them with your powers killing them both. the train stopped at the station it was going too and the ones who captured you attacked immedeatly the strongest recapturing you and aqua with new chains and muff again as the thre follow him and the other three were left behind to fight me Pual and the shipwright.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:56 pm

"So gross!!"

"Y-yeah..." I looked scared.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 pm

"now now we can't have that. " the leader sneers and you see his arms turn black as he hits you both in your bellies maing your double oer in pain. it shouldn't have been possible to hit you with your powers but he did and then the other two clapped restraints on your wrists of sea stone like before and you felt sick again. Muff got away rolling onto a green spied ball and charging down soldiers who came form the building to helf fight while the others escape and pull you and aqua away.

ooc: im sory i have to build up alot of free then catpured for this part. an each time they get treated worse. its up to you how bad things get for you and aqua.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 pm

"?!?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 pm

the three that stay behind are surrounded by marines and they all take aim and fire. the bulets go into me and i reflect them back as th eones aimed at pual bounce off the barrier he generated by crossing his fingers.

the shipwright was busy tying up some mariens and nocking them all out. Mff wass rolling in circles chasing some who were running away.

the leader throws you and aqua inot a room to wait for your trial and the guards wer worse than on the train.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:11 pm

we struggle but was too tired as we saw its useless. A few were guarding the door.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:15 pm

" such a waste to just throw them in impel down without haveing a bit of fun. don't you think? one guard asks and another luaghs lowering his gun to lean it on a wall.

the regular marines and elete marines fell lie dominoes to our power and soon the main guys joinded in flashing infornt of us and separating us to fight us one on one. they were fast durable and i started to think i could movee that fast if i super heated my body. but i wasn't sure yet i had to fight to be sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:24 pm