Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Azeroth: a world torn by war

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Azeroth: a world torn by war

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:25 pm

many thousands of years ago. the continents of northrend kalmdor the eastern lands and pandaria were all one continent ruled over by the high elves and a powerful race called titans. these titans were not the dark powerful lords of Greese but wise powerful and good guardians of order in the universe. these great beings traveled the universe Fighting a race of beings called the old gods and a group of  demons with varying races called the burning legion. in an attempt to bring ortder to the chaos that was the universe. the titans happened upon a dark world this was azeroth it was ruled by the old gods and the titans fought a great battle. one fell as an old god was destroyed and the rest were sealed inside the earth and chained to it. for if any old god was destroyed it would destroy azeroth as well. before leaving the titans created contructs to guard azeroth these blossomed under the curse of flesh cast by the old gods and became the races that inhabit it now.

over the centuries other races began to crop up and they were called thus. it is wise to note that niether side is good or evil.

pandarans can choose any sid ethey want they are an old race of pandas that live peacfully.

in the alliance
    Humans, dwarves, gnomes, drenai (formerly eredar hunted by a betrayer named kil'jaden who now served a one good titan named sargeras.) night elves (of the one unified high elf race that ruled when the world was whole. and worgen. a new race cursed by a wolfish form and created to fight the scourge a race of undead bent on weakening the world to make it easier for the burning legion to invade.

on the horde. Orcs (primarily form dreanor a world poisoned by demons and orcs were enslaved by demons.) trolls (one proud united now scattered into tribes most trolls are evil some lie the ones in the horde are good.) tuaren (minotuars plain lovers they live on the plains of azeroth and have close relations with the orcs of dreanor.) goblins (once enslaved and mindless they gained intelligence through the crystal they were forced to mine and became a powerful faction on azeroth) blood elves..(decended form the high elves of old they fed on arcane magics but became adicted to it. when the sunwell was destroyed most turned into a wretched race of crazed humanoids. they used to side woth the bunring legion befrayed by their leader.) and the undead. (this race rebelled against the scourge and sided with the horde seeing to belong.)

the various races can become mighty warriors of several types.

any race can become a warrior their ferocity in battle has led to many legends and their ability to take and deal damage are legendary.

shamans see out and draw upon the power of the elements to heal or attack. their powers are legendary and their totems possess great power on their own.

Druids are numerous and mysterious. they can heal take massive ammounts of damage or deal melle damage or nature mixed with arcane magics for explosie effects. they are shap shitfers and tae various forms to augment their abilities.

Hunters. with a powerful tamed monster these fighter tote guns and other ranged weaponry the use traps to weaen ensnare or completely stop enemies while their pets and bullets finish them off.

preists are powerful healers mainly some can chose to become shadow priests and become very powerful damage dealers. those who dicipline themselves properly can form sheilds of light and those who still themselves and become holy will use the power of light to heal large amomunts of damage.

mages deal massive ammounts of damage focusing on fire arcane or ice.

rouges are theives they poison enemies hide in plain sight and attack form behind they are capable of disabling even the largest of opponents before even being seen.

warlocks draw upon the powers of the demon realm and unleash tame demons to do their bidding their magics are dark and destructive they can wither hurl powerful flames dark magic or inflict curses and diseases

paladins call upon holy power to absorb damage deal it or heal others. they are a versitaile group and are shining wariors.

monks are a new type of warrior they can absorb damage dealit and restor the health of others. with thier chi.

Death knights once powerful vanguard of the scourge use unholy powers to freeze enemies with powerful ice attacs control undead beasts and use unholy might to kill all who stand in thir way. some use the blood of their enemy to grow stronger and restore thier life as they battle to survive encounters that would destroy most who merely absorb damage.

this story begins long ago when the world was one brandon too Melli to vist the world of azeroth only to have an accident and bounce back in time.

their bodies change. brandon begins to change and twist as his powers are stripped away same for melli. simple cloth covered their bodies now and they had only a wooden stick. they were redused to almost human only now one to the races of azeroth. they crashed in the wilds of this one continent and were knocked out.

OOC: basically you get to choose what race and what type of hero you will be.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Azeroth: a world torn by war

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:14 pm

ooc:Ohhhhh cool!!

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:55 pm

OOC: basically this is world of warcraft so choose well. and we will RP some of the big events.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:48 pm

ooc:Kay!! Melina is a shaman

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:00 pm

What race? elemental enhancement or restoration.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:02 pm

ooc:Elemental enchantment

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:12 pm

okay enhancement is a different one than elemental.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 pm

ooc:okay?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:31 pm

which one do you want? i don't now much about their moves but i now their specialties. and what race?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:30 pm

ooc:enhancement?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:13 pm

okay ill do some reasearch you start out with only one spell lightening and learn more. now what race

http://www.wowwiki.com/Shaman_abilities look under enhancement too for their ability specific to them. you won't learn any yet
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:51 pm

ooc:Vampire?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:20 am

OOC: i wish lol you have to choose from one of the races in the first post. the only vampires are in the scourge
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 pm

ooc:Blood elves

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:10 pm

okay. blood elves can't be shamans HOWEVER becuase this is an RP and you are the only blood elf shaman you will be all powerful. encompassing all three types. you have a racial ability to draw mana from everything around you withing 10 yards. called arcane torrent. you will gain magical power and can only use it once every 2 minutes. use it for recharge. becuase you are an all powerful shaman you can heal as well as deal damage. the enhancement line increases your physical power and magical power. elemental will throw powerful lightening attacks out and only one so far. lightening bolt is you only spell. as a restoration shaman you can heal. but you have to get out of the blood elf territory befor eyou learn any spells. there is so much diversity to you now.

me ill be a warrior. blood elf like you. since blood elves can be warriors im more limited. we have to travel to orgrammar and meet voljin the troll warchief. but that is on another continent. so lets get this party started.

recap. you know arcane torrent which will restore your mana and silence anything around for 5 seconds.. and you know lightening bolt which damages enemies. you will effectively 3 shot anything. you can wear leather but you are wearing cloth now you will have a mace you can use to attack if you want.

me i know how to attack thats it. i have a two handed sword cloth robe and shoes. and can use heroic strike and that consumes alot of power that i build by attacking. we will be asked questions.

you will be mistreated becuase bloodelves don't have shamans. people will kidnap you and anything you want to make the story interesting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Occ: O...O? Ummm nevermind I don't wanna be a blood elf *Scared of you*

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:34 am

??? whats wrong? i thought you liked those type of stories. what other race do you want to be? that is their society. i can't change that. they are a brutal race.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:42 am

ooc:I do..*scared still* I will be just a human....*hides*

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 am

OOC: im sorry for scaring you i was trying to form a good story... humans can't be shamans either. it makes no sense but thats the way the game is. so you would be an outcast. humans can be worse that blood elves tho not often.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 am

ooc:*Sighs*then what should I be dang it?!? *scared*

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:26 am

hug i liked the idea of you being an all powerful shaman. and in a race that aren't shamans. you would have been like Thrall the old warchief of the horde. he was so powerful he literally held the world together when deathwing broke it. so please go with blood elf...

what scared you so much?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 am

ooc:You are

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:37 am

OOC: *softly* how?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:52 am

ooc:.....

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:03 am

im sorry... i didn't mean to... im trying to impress you. i thought you would like the story and the reason blood elves can't be shamans is they use arcane magic not nature magic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:54 am