Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a new adventure

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: a new adventure

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:46 pm

brandon was looking at the sky thinking about her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:13 pm

She still walked as the rain still keeps coming down. Melli sighed before looking up, her eyes hidden by her wet hair. After a bit, she begins thinking or daydreaming. Her family, her kids, her friends and him. Brandon. Her hands changed into fists getting angry before sighing, walking again. Before going forward, she bumps into someone seeing a guy, glaring. "Watch it bitch!"

"What ever....."She walked by him but he grabs her and glared into her eyes. Even she seen he was either angry or so too. "Let me go...."

"Why the rush? Why are you in the rain?"he asked seeing her getting away before she can say, she gets a better see of him. "Melina?"

"...Lex?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:52 pm

the rain was unusually loud today. for this region of the world. it drowned out alot of noise and brandon found it was hard to see with normal eyes. He didn't dare use his other vision for fear of making Mellina een more agitated.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Melli said nothing but begins speaking seeing Lex nod listening.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:49 pm

OOC: hi beautiful. who is this lex? any relation to Luthor?

BIC: brandon went inside to cook for the kids.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:14 pm

ooc:He is a very old friend to Melli but he has been on a way of finding his mate

bic:"you really need to find your temper dear.....even I would not do a evil thing as that...."He said silently as she was sitting down as Melina was silently drinking tea. "Yeah, you say so much....."

"*Sighs* Maybe I can see why. You need to let it go........its not worth it...."

"Why should I even ask?"

"Because your being a child....."

She was gonna say before seeing him stop her. "You need to apologize....now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:06 pm

the rains got heavier and brandon looked up feeling something unnatural.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 pm

"I refuse-"

"If you don't, it will be trouble.."Lex said seeing her silent before she sighed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 pm

the rain suddenly stopped. frozen in midair and the clouds looked weird. brandon was holding the water all of it still and the rain that was trying to fall was rolling off a barrier. all the water flows to brandon as a large squid drops out of the sky and brandon hurls ice spears at it then jumps into the clouds as more squids rain down. the ids joined the fight taking the squids on and brandon was above the clouds facing the source. it was a huge machine with a sheild able to block a supernova it was a shpere bluish metal hidden by the natural color of the sky and clouds.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 pm

"The heck?"She asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 pm

she saw a flash as fast as lightening and she could tell it was as powerful as a star exploding. brandon used all his power in normal form to break the sheild and risking death transformed to pull apart the machine that was larger than th emoon and een sturdier than the shield with huge energy blasts still hidden by the clouds, by the very atmosphere itself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:45 pm

"We need to hide!"Lex takes her and ran as she follows.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:04 am

brandon was still tearing the machine apart now he was inside and it was vibrating violently from his attacks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 am

Lex was waiting seeing Melina sitting covering her ears. "We need to keep going!"

"N-no...."

"*Sighs*Now!!"She was held up and ran again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:57 pm

OOC: lets say she loves Lex too from younger days and he feels the same.

BIC: brandon was slowly destroying it as the machine starts to fall apart in orbit its peices pulling away and staying outside the atmosphere
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:14 pm

ooc:Meanie...you were trying to break them up....*angry*

bic:They still ran but Lex stops before finding her house and ran inside. "Melin-who are you?!"The elements said seeing Lex but sets Melina down before looking at her. She was silent but was crying.

"Stop crying..."

"*Crying* B-baka...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 am

OOC: no i wasn't i was trying to make her blush when she saw how strong brandon was and make her want him more and my plan backfired, i just now had that thought becuase i now nothing about this lex. im sorry... (looks down sad)

BIC: brandon had destoryed it now and was exuasted. he was lucky enough to have a senzu bean on his person and he ate it healing and regenerating his energy as he floated back to earth.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:36 pm

ooc:hmmm

bic:Lex was sitting near melina as she was curled up against him as the elements were confused. "So you are a friend to melina? Why has she never said anything of you?"fire asked.

"Because she forgot about me and well, I never knew she moved in the same town. Its nice seeing old friends again but its sad knowing she forgot me."Lex said drinking some coffee he was given by water. "S-so when did y-you both meet? Was it near t-town?"Water asked seeing Lex think. "Not really, me and her met way back as kids...it was in a top secret lab near the old caves. No one knows where it was since its fine.....I mean we never knew at the time...."

"So what's your story?"Earth asked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:23 pm

air stayed silent to think, "this could get interesting" she thought brandin was healing Sui his duaghter monitored the machine and the small one came in to watch. he was staring and learning while his body grew lie a human his mind did not. and his powers made him have far more potentiol that any of them when he was grown. he was alot like brandon and melli in terms of growth and ability. and he absorbed all knowledge he came across. he was even reading the journal but only one page a day like brandon grew up. his skills were weak like brandon was when he was a child but he was learning and practicing more every day. "daddy will be fine little one. this machine is useful for repairing the body but the senzu he ate did most of the work." suki said. "senzu" the little one replied and he watched brandon's face carefully.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:20 pm

"well, I was born inside this lab and well, we were being raised and trained for battle in so and well, we had a new add in..." Lex looked down seeing everyone listening. "It was melina. Everyone saw she was very different and I can sense she was. After a while, I saw everyone even starting to see she was dangerous, a monster, and very different. I even seen it. She killed, went insane, even ate the other subjects souls and drained them dry." Lex sees melli sleeping now.

"Then what?"

"Well, she was given her own cell and we can see she was very easy to upset and seeing her going insane but I saw she was really scared. Judging from her crying at night when I pass her room. Trust me, I seen her more wild un control moods that had her making everyone lust for her but they tried getting others to speak to her but the other kids didn't wanna be near her except me....."

'E-excuse me? Are you okay?" A younger kid lex said before seeing kid melli shaking crying as she was sniffing. 'Hey are y-'

'*Hisses* get away from me!!!!' Lex ducks from her small hands seeing demon fires burning but he stands up straight. 'W-wait!! I wanted to..' 'What?!' She was gonna attack before he held a cupcake to her. 'H-huh?'

'I wanna be f-friends....'

'.....'

"At first melli was shocked but it took a bit before she accepted me as a friend and everyone thought I was insane and tried getting her away before seeing them take her away and see why she accepted me and I seen them experimenting on her and well...she destroyed everything......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 pm

"It was similar to brandon he was experimented on then left for dead." air thought.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:08 am

"anyway, she decided to run away before I had a chance saying anything..."he said seeing her awake but heard everything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm

"you and brandon would make good friends lex." earth said "he was experimented on too. "his life has been strange." air said still thinking
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:22 pm

"So I heard..."Lex said seeing Melina standing but he saw. "You okay?"

she glared at him but lex did the same. "sit and relax melli..."

"Why should I listen to a matured Ghoul as you?"Everyone was shocked hearing his race but Lex stayed calm. "Because we are friends now sit...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:45 pm

"a-are you responsible for the recent killings?" water asked a bit scared now. she had heard from brandon that ghouls were incomplete yakashini and seeked blood and lacked the ability to regenerate like a complete vampire, consuming their prey to heal and feed flesh bone and all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:35 pm