Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

SAIL ON!: the journey for onepeice the greatest treasure ever.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

SAIL ON!: the journey for onepeice the greatest treasure ever.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:57 am

the sky blue sea is quiet clear skies gentle ripples on the water and a bright sun sparkling upon the surface. with a powerful explosion the silent sea is disturbed by cannons fireing and men shouting swords clashing ad wood breaking. a fierce battle is underway a Pirate ship with a simple skull and crossed swords with a red hilt is fighting a navy ship the marines and the pirates give no quarter and the battle dwindles down to the last few before both ships kill eachother off leaving no survivors. the sea is silent once more and stained red with blood. the loud high sound of a bell rings out in the silence as a smaller boat made for fishing sails up to the scene only four people crew it one is hiding under a straw hat with a green band and a small feather in it. his tanned skin glistens with a bit of sweat and his black pants and brown boots shine in the light of the sun. PLUNDER AHOY MAKE READY THE HARPOON AND PREPARE TO RECEIVE A GOOD HAUL! "AYE AYE!!" the sound of chains clinking and wheels turning as a shiny metal herpoon is aimed at the sinking ships. FIRE! with a loud explosione the harpoon flies at the ships splitting in two and hitting both as the little boat is drawn towards it slowly the ships are half under by now and the small crew grunt and groan under the work they have to do. "CONTACT CAP'N" the man jumps off the boat and onto one of the larger ships the pirate ship. ALRIGHT MEN TWO SCAVENGE FOOD FROM THE MARINES AND AMMO THE HELMSMAN YOU COME WITH ME FOR TREASURE ON THE PIRATE SHIP!

i raise my head and let the sun hit my face for the first time all day. and my crew responds with shouts of joy and quickly gets to work. i start in the bowels of the ship not the cargo hold. while the helmsman searches and gathers the treasure. "GOOD HAUL TODAY CAP'N THESE GUYS SAVED UP ALOT OF BERRIES FOR THEIR JOURNEY TO THE GRAND LINE!" i look at relative up and shout back VERY GOOD GET IT ALL AND WE WILL DIVIDE THE SPOILS AT THE NEAREST ISLAND. NO ONE LAYS CLAIM TO ANY TILL THEN NOT EVEN ME OR YOU! i now search the captains quarters and discover three small chests i was curious thinking i found the acaptains spoils and only found strange fruits, one was blue and looked like rolling waves and would be grapes if not for the shperical way the parts grew, another was green with sheilds on it almost like a cocoanut it it wasn't green another was a bright red watermelon with metallic grey stripes on it where darker green would go on a regular one. my jaw dropped i just found three of the fabled devil fruits so rare that there is said to only be one of each type in the world i looked in my book and identified each one. the mizu mizu no mi the water water fruit logia, was the blue one that was grape like. the baribari no mi the barrier fruit was the cocoanut and the watermelon was the sui sui no mi the quicksilver fruit. only one ever had this fruit in the history of the world and now it was all mine. i see another chest under the captain's desk and don't get to open it becuase the window suddenly cracks. i grab all four and run out as the water rushes in and the ship starts to sink faster. i get on the fishing baot and pant hard. "CAP'N YOURE OKAY we called out to you but you never answered us the ships started sinkin' so we followed orders and got out before it did look we got lots of treasure and enough foo and drink to last for a month plenty of time to party it up on the nearest island right boss" i smile and start laughing as i look to the first gunner who went to get food. Horace my boy we just scored four devil fruits i don't know what the fourth one is but im breaking the rules and claiming the suisui no mi for myself.

they looked disappointed and the wind shifts slightly. the helmsman turns the wheel as i get on the mast and unfurls the sails the gunners were dumbstruck four devil fruits one for each of us the helmsman glared he didn't want one. we set sail for the nearest island breaking a barrel of grog open and drinking our fill with luaghter and merryment we sail for a single tiny dot on the horizon looking for land to settle down and party for a few days. today wasn't a good haul it wa sthe best haul of a lifetime our days as scavengers were over. we were going to become pirates, sail the grand line and claim the greatest bounty of all time the fabled ONEPEICE!

on said speck was a town this town was huge as the island was huge in a bar you were there in a shop selling odds and ends things people need and things they wanted. you feel a change in the wind like life is going to change suddenly. PIRATES! PIRATES OFF THE COAST RUN AND HIIIIDE PIRATES!!!! terrified screams of your countrymen as the all flee from a rather large shit with a black flag with a skull red glasses and a club and a sickle crossed under it. the skull had on a frilly blue hat and the shadows of dangerous brutes grow long on the land as the ship comes into harbor. the clup reaper pirates made landfall and started to ransack the village taking women, drink, and treasure ti the ship to have their way. then burning burning everything they didn't take killing everyone. they didn't like and whoever stood in their path. your shop was in the woods and hidden for now. and the pirates didn't find it yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: SAIL ON!: the journey for onepeice the greatest treasure ever.

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:01 pm

I was tending a wounded animal that was found the night before, seeing its baby sky blue eyes watching me bandaging its paw. I saw the sun shine and the wind blowing, smelling the salty air. Seems like a wonderful day for sailing if I had a boat but being in the woods is good as well. "There ya go friend..." I see her looking at her paw and gave a cute meow as a thanks.

"Sure..now you rest up.."I gave her a pet and went to water a few flowers near the window. A few rare flowers grew in the forest and lucky me I seen everyone. Including near the mountains. At first, I used to be in a town near by but decided to move to here. The city is beautiful and all but I wanted to be near the water and open nature. After finishing up. I went outside and decided to tend to my baby garden with fruits and veggies for me making dinner and all. Everything was perfect and peaceful.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:39 pm

you hear loud drunken shouting and hear swords cutting plants and animals screaming to get away it had been a few days and the pirates were expanding they wanted to clean the island of everything it had and they were getting bored of the women and started killing the ones who were used up. they burst through the trees and see your house and rush over there to raid it.

i was on my ship holding a very old photo of me and you, we were kids and friends it was taken just before i started my salvage/fishing business and the other gunner looked over my shoulder "hey its that girl you always hung around how long has it been?" ten years. lucky we are close to the island where i grew up maybe she is still in the little village or even in the forest like she always wanted. i smile and gazer at the island and see the smoke like a thin line on the bright sky i squint and my vision zooms in to the pirate ship and ruins the people were so far away i couldn't see but i started to get mad and i broke the railing as i jump to climb the mast and unfurl the large sails and then turn on a giant fan the nearly blows the mast off as our speed increases. i hop below and start pedaling a manual motor that makes us move faster. the helmsman shouted at horace and paul to hurry and lock down the cannons as the ship starts to bounce on the waves. "AIM FOR THE LOWER HULL FIRE AT MAXIMUM RANGE AND KEEP IT GOING IN A PATTER SO WE NEVER GIVE THEM A BREAK USE THE SPECIAL POWDER FOR INCREASED RANGE" "aye aye" the two say as they rush and start fireing as soon as they can seen the ship the helmsman used a spyglass and always wondered how i could see so far. our cannons exploded with noise and hot iron flew at the ship the first hits making critical damage to the rudder and lower hull of the enemy ship it was taking on water but not fast. it was huge and we were tiny there was little hope. the two gunners horace and paul rload and fire faster and more accuratly than any other man in the east blue and south blue put together. our shells either hit or blasted through the hull as we got closer i slow down and stand on the bow with a pistol i fired at moving shapes as they scramble and always hit for a kill.

"C-CAPtAAAAIIIN WE ARE UNDER ATTAAAACK" one man screamed as he was hit by a pistol bullet and the captain jumped from his chair in the bar and ran outside."WHO IS IT NAVY PIRATES?" two terrified carpenters who were trying to stop the water from flodding the ship say "NAY TIS A FISHING BAOT CAP'N" the captain luaghed not believeing it the sensing a pistol round dodges the bullet and growls to see for himself it was a fidshing boat and it was mine. i chose my crew for their ability not only in battle but their skill as sailors. i jump off and start beating the crew of the pirate ship to bloody pulps killing them with my fists as the other two managed to deal lethal damage to the pirate ship and now were using rifles to pick off any gunners. the helmsmen draws his sword and leaps into the fray finishing off stragglers or people i leave behind. it is loud and noisy and the fresh smoke could be seen form your house as the group of men turns and runs back to their ship only to die.

the battle was over now. only the captain and officers remain and they luagh. "you can't beat us we have you out numbered 2 to 1 " Oh really we just beat odds of 50 to 1 im sure we can handle a measly two more. i say with gusto as the drunks get lost and end up back t yout house before attacking it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:06 pm

"What is.." My eyes looked near a window seeing smoke against the sky and then a wave of afraid people coming near by as they begin banging on my door. I rushed over as they ran inside. "H-help us!! Pirates! Pirates are here!!"

"Pirates?"I knew the smoke staining the sky was bad so I hush everyone to keep them calm and went grabbing a wooden blade I made for my self. I never knew pirates knew where we were but I will do what I can to keep everyone safe. I even seen the cat near me before I keep near the door.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:23 am

the battle destroyed most of the port and some of the city as my crew and the pirates fought hard my crew was winning and i was in a hurry to finish. this guy wasn't letting up he was tougher than anyon i ever faced and even tougher than some of the animals in the kingdom of goa where fusha village was. i was sweating and getting desperate when i lost my senses and all the pain and exuasetion went away as i pummeled the three i was facing the captain was among them and i won fast like this then cooled off and rushed to the forest i saw fresh tracks and knew i had to get those guys before the island was destroyed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:21 pm

Everyone was scared seeing this from inside but I looked out before my eyes widen. Pirates. "Again?" I thought they were gone but guess not. Feeling a bit angry, I was worried.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:24 am

the trees break open with a few stragglers from my crew's attack fleeing terrified and more as i burst out and pummel them. they are dead now and i pant a bit getting sweaty. and fall down. heh heh our first fight against real pirates and we won looks like we are ready for the grad line. i say resting and watching the sky. the pirates near you don't seem to notice anything bad at their ship and are focused on you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:25 pm

I stood my ground seeing them walking towards me, my eyes glaring as they lick their lips. "Well, seems we found a new treasure eh?" "True; I never knew they had something hidden here beautiful as you.." he winks and I already was annoyed.

"says the guys being freaks. Why are you doing this?" "Reasons cutie.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 am

the rest of my crew was finished and busy raiding the sinking pirate ship of its treasure and freeing people who were still alive. i was looking at the sky and wondered where you were. i got up to look for you deeper in the forsest using the photo as a guide to look for the river you were next to in the photo.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:11 pm

I backed up seeing them getting close, the smell of Alcohol burning my nose before I see one try grabbing me. I kicked him hard in the side, hearing his ribs break. The rest smirked and tried grabbing me so I had to defend. The rest were watching from inside my house, even my new friend kitty cat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Lets see she said it was around here somewhere... i say walking through the underbrush then i hear fighting sounds and move to them to see what was happening i saw you fighting and sat still. normally i would help but only when you couldn't continue.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:32 pm

I looked tired before backing up, seeing them tackle me down smiling. I winced before feeling them touching me.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm

i gripped my fist waiting, you had to have more power than that you used to beat my butt all the time when we fought. i hesitated not wanting to take the victory away from you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm

One grips my cheek before getting ready to kiss me where I headbutted him. The rest tried grabbing me but I kicked em away but ignored the fact I was wearing a skirt showing under neath. A Few tries again but I beat each one by one.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:37 pm

i settle down and relax a bit and when they were all dead or knocked out i step out into the light. you had me worried, i thought you got weaker for a moment there. i call out. my voice was a bit deeper than when you last saw me and i walk over to you with a smile on my face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:38 pm

I was ready to hit you but recognized you. "Bryant?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:41 pm

HEE HEE Yup its me. long time no see.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 pm

"Yeah it has...What are you doing back?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:49 pm

i finally have enough treasure to fulfill my dream of conquering the grand line. i want you to come with me. you and your friend aqua. i say hugging you tightly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:51 pm

"What?!?"I was shocked.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:56 pm

yeah i said one day i would be a great pirate but i had to make the money before i start so i started a salvage business and i finally earned enough money to begin my journey, i want you to come with me. i say i always talked about becoming the king of all pirates and now i was saying i would start my journey now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:58 pm

I said nothing looking away. "I don't know...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

ive already decided. youre coming with me. the rest of my crew is great. we are all strong from pulling ships apart and keeping them from sinking while we pick them clean. we've even pulled ships up that already sank. our first adventure as pirates we freed this land. i smile and hug you not taking no for an answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

"Bryant, I still really don't know. Besides, unless you give me a real good reason I am not going."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:14 pm

you can fulfill all your greatest dreams and ill kidnap you if you say no. ive done it once before, and it will be fun. i say happily this also meant i would have to become stronger than you to stay the captain but i wasn't worried ive been training my body day and night.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:26 pm