Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a new adventure

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: a new adventure

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:49 am

She saw em but looked silent.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:39 pm

"get them inside, quick." he said running off to fight again he still didn't use his energy attacks to save energy and she saw him fighitng hard as thwe monsters start to turn to attack him not the house she was in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:47 pm

She sighed but takes everyone inside.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:04 pm

the battle was feirce and soon she heard hellhounds barking and brandon screaming, flesh tearing and she could smell his blood everywhere. the barking stopped with a high pitched whine and the darkness faded, brandon was barely alive bleeding into the grass and holding his intestines in with his hands. he was choking on his own blood and she saw indentations in the grass where the invisible bodies of the hellhounds lie.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:27 pm

She sighed and went to find him again seeing the mess but tries healing again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:36 pm

he was still awake and bleeding badly the elements walked up and lifted him into their arms to carry him back to the house. "mellina, i think he is hurt really bad this time. drink our blood so you can heal him ." fire said her voice softer than normal, earth agreed water and air did too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:50 pm

she didn't argue before drinking the elements blood at a time before going near him and begins healing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm

thwy were tired and dazed when brandon came to he was healed and mostly recovered. he tried to get up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:04 pm

She made him sit and heals again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:08 pm

he stayed quiet not knowing what so say and after a long time he spoke. Im sorry Melli,
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:01 pm

She said nothing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:37 pm

"we need to talk melli, there is something you need to know." water said pullng melli inot the room with the other elementals as brandon leaves to continue defending them all. fire spoke up first. Melli, its about you and Lu, you weren't lovers as in you were mates, you simply loved eacother deeply, he took that love and twisted it into a forbidden romance. air spoke up next, you erased your own memories becuase you learned the truth and felt bad about it, you wanted to go back to brandon for a new start and forget the times with Lu and his lies. water spoke up and looked sad, Brandon knew the truth all along and the truth is, the truth is... she couldn't finish and earth who was calmer spoke flatly and directly, Lu is your half brother, on your father's side, your father never knew this the ciffer family stole his D.N.A.and injected it into a female of their family' blood to generate a baby, Lu knew the entire time and lied becuase he wanted to abuse you and your powers to his own evil gain. water started crying and air spoke up again, Brandon learned of this and his whole family was killed to keep him quiet, he was told if he ever told you Lu would kill you like his family, and branodn couldn't let you die, you heard Lu say this and erased your memories becuase you couldn't face it, you were so young, brandon was silent to this day and keeping his word. and this is why he hates Lu so badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:49 am

She was quiet but in shock hearing what she was told.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:01 pm

they all fell silent and air spoke up, i know this is alot to take in, and why we all want brandon to keep you safe, we asked him to stop leaving you alone to protect you from the beasts lu sends. and every day he works on making a beast stronger than brandon who will obey only Lu, and these latest were what he wanted except they were only physically powerful and they couldn't get stronger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:50 pm

She said nothing but was indeed angry.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:26 am

they all heard the door of the home slam from brandon leaving to resume his guard of melli and the elements. air and fire actually jumped from it earth and water leave now to go and help him. air held melli cose and wanted to help her. Melli knew why brandon always asked what melli wanted. he was trying to make her happy not with him but in general, to make her happy even when he wasn't there.

outside: "brandon what are you going to do? we don't have the power in our blood to feed you if you are wounded like that again." earth said calmly looking at him water was deep in thought "brandon you are thinking about her, you are starting to lose control of your urges. that is why you are slower isn't it?" brandon nodded i can't help it i love her so much and i want her to be happy. if i have to suffer or get hurt for her to be happy im happy to do it, and i do heal nicely.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 pm

she said nothing in tears again but air was rubbing her back trying to calm her before tensing seeing melli shaking. Before she asked, Air was shocked seeing a dark blood strand from her neck seeing a mark born on her dad's side before she stood up.

"M-melina c-chan?"Air was scared before seeing green and red flames being seen before opening her eyes seeing deadly angry eyes as even Lu felt it.

"Seems I angered my pet..."He said seeing this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:16 pm

brandon wondered what the dark feeling was and ignored it, an attack wouldn't come from the house. ladies, im going to go fight Lu, something tells me he won't stop. they nodded and started to build walls to keep the house safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 pm

As they were building, Air came out panicing. "Wha-"

"Melli went to fight lu!!"

"WHAT!?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:49 pm

"if she does, she is going to see brandon there too he just left to fight him too."

brandon was almost to Lu's palace, he took a shortcut through an evil pit that came out in hell, no one but him and Lu knew about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Lu was drinking a glass of blood wine before opening his eyes with a smile. Melli was their but can sense she was mad and wanting to fight.

"Welcome back my pet...did ya wanna play?"

"I came to kill you! You never said you were my......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 pm

brandon kicked down the main door, LU YOUR END IS HERE, IM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART SO MANY TIMES YOU WILL BEG TO DIE! brandon's voice rang through the whole palace even to where Melli and Lu were. armies of monsters flooded the main hall and attacked brandon.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:28 pm

"Anyway back to my pet...shall we?"He was ready before seeing Melli ran and begins attacking. Lu laughed dodging before attacking back. Even the clown was there watching this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:41 pm

the armies attacked like an unending tide determined to protect their master as brandon fought them all knocking their limp bodies aside and slowly pressing towards the throne room.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Lu and Melina still fight as they dodged attacks, special abilities, everything seeing the room banged up as she was chocking him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:29 pm