Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a new adventure

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

a new adventure

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 pm

brandon left one night, melli thought she did something wrong and was depressed about it, something told her to follow him so she did. he walked slowly head down muttering. "she needs to know, it is wonderful being her mate, i just hope... she... makes the choice that makes her happy" he said over ad over through the thick woods and up a hill he fell silent nearing the top and Lu was there.

"ahhh the great maboroshi its about time you got here." he twisted smile sparkled and she suddenly felt nostalgia. it was a good feeling. "im actually shockd you decided to meet me with that beauty you spend all your time with." Brandon looked down and sighed.

"i know you wouldn't ask to meet me then attack her. of course we both know that you only do things to her to torture me." he looked around and sat on a rock nearby. "why didn't you ever tell her?" he looked at Lu and Melli saw he was heartbroken.

"tell her what?" his smiled grew and his eyes narrowed. "if you have something to say say it by all means." branodn ws quiet and he sighed.

"you and her used to be lovers, and you erased her memory about it." he looked down.

"i don't know how you found out but yes, we were. i erased her memory becuase i knew you loved her and i wanted to break your spirit. and your heart. torture you in ways you would feel it forever. and to hide the fact that she and i were in love. oh she was so innocent back then so was i. then your family just had to experiment on you and call down the wrath of light itself destroying them. it made me hate you and made her pull away from me and back to the one she loved as a child. it sickened me."

"and you just couldn't let our family rivalry go, you had to punish me becuase i was born to a family yours competed with. we used to be brothers till the experiments."

Lu laughed and laughed hard "i didn't think you noticed. oh how nice." he laughed harder. "youre right and i do love her, the things i do are to cuase you pain not her. in fact my only interest in her is to break your heart and make her my mate."

brandon was quiet and so was Lu brandon stood up and sighed. "i want her to be happy so im going to restore all her memories and let her choose. then if you want ill dismantle my clan and hand everything they own over to you. only if she chooses you. she deserves the universe and ill do everything for her happiness."

Lu smiled. "and when you and your family are in ruins. i promise to make her happy no lies no tricks. and only if you are in ruin. this rivalry has to end with my family on top." brandon looked down. then he stood up and stood next to Lu.

"i long for the days before they twisted my body and changed me. i long for the days when you melli and i would go out and play in the hills and run through the fields. when we would all dream of a future and you two would stare at eachother and smile happily."

Lu looked at him "she always looked at you more. when ever you turned your head she would stare at you and her eyes would go hazy then you would look at us and she would blush as she looked at me. she was so shy and you thought she liked me that way. so you never thought to be her lover. thats why you always went home early, you wanted us to be happy together." brandon was a bit happy the Lu backed off. "then you changed, you started scaring her with your power, your abilities. and then she wanted to be changed so she could impress you. and i started hating you wanting you dead becase she never wanted me.then you left and she came to me wanting love. any love. and we started dating and we were happy. then you killed the males of your family and the females scattered to the winds and your great family fell. only for you to rebuild it later."

brandon looked down and turned looking where melli was. "she is here. she heard everything,"

"how do you know."

"when you love someone you always know when they are near. that is why she can feel you even tho she can only remember bad things. Come out melli its okay."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: a new adventure

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:59 pm

As on cue, she came out from the hiding spot but did hear everything they said. "nice of you to join us dear..."Lu said in a gentle tone but she didn't say anything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:38 am

"i noticed on the way up, and i didn't say anything becuase there are no secrets between us. thank you Lu for telling her everything." brandon was quiet the hit her with a blast of light to bring all her memories back then stepped away from lu. Lu was a bit surprized and smiled.

"choose." Lu said and branodn sat down turning away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:19 am

Melli rubs her eyes gently but she looked at them both. She saw Lu standing their with a smile and Brandon sitting feeling depressed. She looked at em both taking a few steps near them but Lu thought she picked him to only hit slapped hard in the face. "Melina-"

".........."She stops his words before going to Brandon and she slaps him as well. The two looked a bit shocked before hearing her speak. "I choose neither of you..."She said now angry but crying.

"What?! Wait why-"

"Why else? You were hurting Brandon to get him back and thinking I will be yours, erasing my memories. While You(looked at brandon) you did the same and I never knew I was in love with Lu! All this was just so you two can finally get rid of each other claiming your prize!? Am I just a winner's girl to you!!!!"They can see she was crying but angry at them.

"Mel-"

"Shut up Lu! I can't believe I was in the middle of this...*sniffs* Well go ahead, I won't keep you two from this!"Crying, She turns walking away in rage but she was heartbroken.

"Melina Please! You know we were made to be in love!"Lu said but she hits him again. "Liar! J-just stay away from me! Both of you....I am not a prize to be won!!!!"She said leaving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 pm

"you were never a prize to me Mellina, in fact ive always tried to keep you out of this petty squabble." he said getting up to leave. "i wish you happiness." Lu was furious and followed her brandon left to follow her wishes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:31 pm

She walked before feeling Lu grab her. "Wait ple-"

Melina hits him hard before crying again, running off in tears.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Brandon grapped lu and held him still so melli could leave. He was just as heartbroken as her and Lu ddn't care. Lu was angry and wanted her still. Brandon was sad and wanted her to be happy. She knew this and was too heartbroken to think of anything except being alone. Brandon forced lu to let her leave and waited.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:55 pm

"Why did you do that!? She is just confused!"Lu tried getting away glaring at Brandon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:50 pm

"Because I love her, she's not a prize of any kind, and she's made her choice. I'm making sure Melina get what makes her happy." He said sad. He knew it would turn out like this but deep down he hoped she would choose him. He let him go and meant what he said when he told him happiness was worth more to him than his desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:09 pm

She was back home crying in tears before looking at the sky seeing the moon but her eyes were light blue. ".............."she hugs her pets before crying worse.

"Melina.."suki watches but felt bad for her breaking down like this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Lu never gave up. He sent monsters after melli and letters and gifts. The monsters were always destroyed before they could catch her and each time she thought she could almost see a glimps of brandon as he vanished. She knew where they both were and she know brandon was always keeping away to give her what she asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 pm

She sniffs before standing up gazing at the sky before going to bed. Maybe tommorow will be a bit different. Rubbing her eyes, Melli went to sleep with her pets. During the next morning, everyone saw her silent eating cold cuts cookie dough in pjs with dark depressed eyes.

"Why is sh-"Water shook her head but they were worried since she just kept eating, not even wearing her necklace, locket, rings. She just wanted to be herself right now to think.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Her mind was focused on the one she truly loved and on getting better. Brandon was still watching over her he was sworn to be her bodyguard and was now nothing more.

OOC: I'm in the urgent care center and my batery is dying. Ill stay connected as long as possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:57 pm

ooc:*Nods*

bic:She kept eating the cookie dough but said nothing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Lu sent an army this time all almost as strong as brandon and too many for him to handle, Melli heard the noise of battle and felt she was in danger. then she heard brandon as the fight began. "GET AWAY FROM HERE SHE WANT'S TO BE LEFT ALONE!" she felt a massive energy blast his the darness she felt and heard the monsters screaming as they scattered regrouped and attacked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:24 pm

She saw this but remained silent before looking down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 pm

they jumped like beasts and pounced on him slashing ans roaring brandon would kick them off and into eachother saving his energy for other things they were ferocious and physically stronger but only by a little bit. one broke away to attack her hom and branodn got in the way getting slashed and then punched the monster away making it scream and the others whimper as they limp away. "you have to help him Melli. he is getting slower, he could die." air insisted and earth was getting impatientsaying nothing and waiting for melli to act.

OOC: the whole thing about earth being impatient is a sign becuase earth is the most patient element beside water.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm

ooc:*blinks*

bic:sighing, she went to go and give a hand to hear everyone silent. She she gets there, Melli said nothing seeing em trying to attack before making a barrier to catch em.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

they stopped and brandon was healing slowly much slower than ever and he looked like he has some wounds from the last fight still. he was resting and laying down panting form the effort of healing and the pain.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:09 am

She looked at them before sending them back waving her hand as she went to heal Brandon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:16 pm

"melli don't, all it will do is make him even more violent," brandon protested, he was trying to give her space but he couldn't run away this time the elements followed melli and looked at them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 pm

She ignored him healing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 am

the elements were guarding her and another crowd of beasts starts to howl and surge from over the hill brandon tried to sit up to challenge them as the elements took off to battle.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:54 pm

She bit her wrists before controling a bit to enter into him by the mouth healing him inside and out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:56 pm

it was slow and he healed up as the elements were tossed back wounded and in a pile. brandon was still weak as he stood up to face the monsters.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 am