Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a little story feel free to add to it but you have to control everything (set in the future)

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: a little story feel free to add to it but you have to control everything (set in the future)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 pm

"Both. Unless you aren't?"she said nuzzling him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: a little story feel free to add to it but you have to control everything (set in the future)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:34 am

he held her closer and smiled. "both it is then. when we get back home well start with a game of truth or dare. then i will show you a wild time you won't soon forget." he flew a bit and fast too holding back his joy was something impossible and he wouldn't want to try.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:28 pm

Melli held on but smiled.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:06 pm

They reached the door and he went inside holding her. Its her turn to start things.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:53 pm

"alright, Truth or dare?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:34 pm

"Dare." he said looking at her happily.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

She smiled but gently sits on his lap but leans in close. "I dare you to stay still and let me tease you..but you can't do anything."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:44 pm

very well. he went limp and would do his best not to move. he blushed red feeling her on his lap and hoped his lump would stay down even as his heart pounded.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:42 pm

She gently looked at brandon before nipping his lips, gently kissing his lips. Melli begins grinding against him while reaching removing her bra slowly so one string was still on her shoulder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:22 pm

his eyes widen seeing her and his member pulses from her actions. he wonders how long she was holding this idea in her mind and worked very hard no to move with her. his body was limp but it wouldn't be long before he was tense.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:33 am

She giggled but sits again, licking his neck and chest slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:09 pm

"mmmmmm" was all he could do he still didn't move and it was hard. she felt his pulse getting faster and knew he enjoyed what she was doing.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:56 pm

She giggled but keeps teasing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:36 pm

"t-truth or dare Melli" brandon said trying not to reach up and massage her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 pm

"Truth."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:18 pm

"are you going to go all the way with this teasing?" he was trying to get a little of a rest so he didn't lose control.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:22 pm

She things but giggled. "Yes.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

he smiled "y-your turn."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:42 pm

She sits on him but licks his neck once. "Truth or dare?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:02 am

"dare"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:28 pm

"I dare you to lick something sweet off my body. it can be anything but you can't bite getting blood."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:05 pm

he smiled licking her collar for the venom from his sweat and pressed hard hoping to make her burn and sweat her own venom.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:13 am

She giggled.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:43 am

he licked down the center of her chest then had an idea. reaching over to his side he pulled a small bowl of chocolate that had started to melt from their heat and laid them out on her shoulders and collar he licked the chocolate off her then the residue.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 pm

She watches but keeps still.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:25 am