Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

a little story feel free to add to it but you have to control everything (set in the future)

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

a little story feel free to add to it but you have to control everything (set in the future)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Brandon and Mellina were together again. the children were visiting one of brandon's old teammates and learning about their vampire abilities. the ghoulish one was cured and like the others but the longer growth period gave him more potential. brandon spent this time kissing Mellina's neck and making her blush red.

"you're really excited tonight Brandon" her flushed face was hidden from him as usual. brandon continued not saying anything and just nodded. "n-not so much." she shivered as his fangs scraped her neck.

"Sorry i just want to show you how much you mean to me." brandon said pulling back. his face was pink and his fangs dripped a little venom. but it was cool not steaming. there was none on her neck but she blushed remembering how his venom felt to her.

"it's okay brandon i know how you feel. but... tonight i want to show you how i feel for you. maybe... tonight ill come out of my shell." she blushed as she rested her hands on his shoulders, gripping his shirt and pressing close as her hidden face rested on his chest. his arms wrapped around her and he stayed still waiting for her to leave her shell. the fire was gone from the center of the large cavernous room that was the main living space of brandon's T.A.R.D.I.S. home this one had a chameleon circut that showed a phonebooth to people passing by. but inside was whatever they needed. normally there would be a fire in the center of this couch that circled the center of the room but it was out and light came from the room itself. melli blushed a bit redder and moved her hair out of her face so brandon could see it.

"please brandon let me do everything this time. I-I want to show you how i feel okay?" branodn tilted his head a bit confused but nodded. she unbuttoned his shirt and gently kissed his skin as the shirt opened blushing red the whole time. Brandon blushed red feeling her lips but didn't move like she asked. when his shirt came off she took hers off and unbound her bandages she used to hold her chest still. brandon blushed redder and his heart started to beat harder the worse as she held his hand to her chest making him massage her breast as she kissed his neck the same way he kissed her. her fingers moved his as she blushed redder and heated up.

"M-melli. what are you...? mmmm!" she bit into his neck licking his blood up trying not to let her mind go blank like it usually does. as her hands massaged his arms feeling his muscles and then lower to his sides and abs. brandon started panting but she only giggles thinking it was cute.

"Remember don't do anything brandon this time its my turn to make you burn." she said as her succubus side came out and she continued licking his blood up as her hands undid his pants and pull them down. Branodn was dazed but enjoyed every moment as she pressed her chest against his and kissed his lips hard pushing him onto the floor and holding him down. her tail wrapped around his leg but removed her long skirt leaving them both in their lower underwear. as she started to drink his blood. her tail swelled with venom as she enjoyed the flavor and started to get dazed but her resolve to prove her love made the daze weak and she felt strong not weak like she usually does. brandon burned as his heart pounded and he struggled to hold back his transformation. she bit deeper into his neck and forced it out

"i said don't do anything silly that means no holding back either." she teased as his skin pales and green marks appear on his skin. his tail was thick and muscled and she stabbe dhis leg with her tail and injected her tail venom into him to make sure he couldn't resist feeling her affections. she started to burn as hotly as he did as she shivered feeling his member she pulled back and stood u before lowering her underwear and sitting on him fully before moving her hips she started slow and then moved her hips harder to make him feel as much of her love as she could. Brandon Moaned out loudly and she made him massage her breasts as she screamed from how good he felt.

(meanwhile centuries in the past) "WIND SCAR!" the golden twisted wave his a swarm of demons destroying them as inuyasha and kagome rushed to the bone eaters well.

"Hurry inuyasha the demons found a way to my era if we don't hurry there will be no one to stop them form killing everyone. " kagome was riding on inuyasha's back and holding on tightly as inuyasha dashed through the wods dodging trees and headed to the well.

"GRR stop telling me what to do i know that im going as fast as i can" he looked at the clearing and ran a bit faster as swarms of demons surged into the well. "damnit BLADES OF BLOOD" he shoutred and cleared a path to the well then jumped in. the higurashi shrine was destroyed and there were traces of Naraku's miasma everywhere. kagome's grandfather mother and sota were in the shed hiding as inuyasha broke down the door.

"Mom" kagome rushed to her family hugging them all as inuyasha stayed outside sniffing the ground

"kagome im glad your safe."

"me too mom things got a little hairy but im back now."

"Naraku so he is responsible for all the demons. cmon kagome we have to catch up to him."

"OKAY!" she shouted and turned to her family. "stay here we will take care of everything" she jumpe don inuyasha's back and he dashed off followiing the scent and the destruction. all the way to the sea. there was a barrier that parted the waves leaving a path and inuyasha raced down the path. somehow a hidden force gave his feet speed and befor elong they were in the city where brandon and melli lived. Naraku was here wreaking havoc and spreading his miasma everywhere.

(put on hold for now. but you can continue the story however you want. just post a reply.)
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: a little story feel free to add to it but you have to control everything (set in the future)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Naraku was quiet but laughing, seeing the destruction of the town. That was when inuyasha with kagome sees him but saw two more people there. "Dang it, Rukia! This this is not working!!! Now what?!"

"Keep trying!!!"Ichigo looked at her but dodges a swarm that was trying to stop them since they were working together to stop Naraku. He ingores them, seeing the spider destroying everything and eating people. "Seems this town is just another boring spot.

'No!! I smell her!! I smell them!' The creature keeps attacking but was looking for them but screams out of rage. 'WHERE IS THE FORBIDDEN SUCCUBUS!?!'

Naraku watches till seeing two people there. "Seems we got some guests..." he turns seeing Inuyasha with kagome but Ichigo and Rukia was too. "Who are you?" she said quiet but sees the bigger beast. "Seems you all are working together but even so, it won't work. My miasma is spreading and no one will stop me and even you four!"

"We will stop you!"Kagome aims her arrow but naraku dodges it, looking at them before sending more of a swarm at the four.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: a little story feel free to add to it but you have to control everything (set in the future)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:35 pm

brandon suddenly stopped melli and sniffed around. then he growled in rage as his eyes burned green. "im sorry melli. but the house is telling me that the dimensions are fractured. and we have to go fighting." he slowly moved out of her and sat on the edge of the bed thinking.

"but brandon we were having so much fun." she whines and kisses his neck wanting more. but he stopped her and sighed.

"i know. im sorry. but we can finish after we push the cuase back where it belongs. okay?" she pouted but agreed before getting dressed. brandon was slow about it. something smelled foul poisonous and dangerous. after they were dressed brandon stepped outside and pulled out his blade. it too was unstable but it had two defined stable forms and he decided to use the powers it absorbed from tetsuiaga and his zanpakuto. even with these naraku would be impossible to kill but he would retreat like the coward he is. melli was mad and jumped into battle using her darkness to slay demons and was soon gone branodn walked to the massive cloud of demons and waved his sword fireing off a wind scar that cut a path through the cloud to the barrier of naraku. his blade shimmered with diamonds as did inuyasha's but naraku laughed as they released their power. his barrier was broken but his body regenerated.

"a pitiful effort. i cannot die" he reformed his barrier as kagome fires an arrow at him but inuyasha used his wind scar to mix with it as brandon fired another barrage. and naraku looked afraid before vanishing. but the attacks followed him and were gone. but the instability was still in effect but it was halfway done. kagome and inuyasha vanished as their dimension was stablized and brandon turned his attention to the hollows.

OOC: you go finish off the hollows and make it a super long finisher.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Ichigo and rukia were glaring seeing more hallows were about to attack but melli shows up, seeing she was in her soul reaper outfit. She grips her zanpatos but they can see she was pissed off. "Ummmmm, you okay-"

Ichigo stopped but sees her eyes blue from her spiritual pressure, scaring him. "..............N-nevermind." she turns her attention back to the hallows but begins aims her sword at them, building her energy to shoot out a beam killing the hallows near. Ichigo and Rukia were shocked, seeing brandon watching and admiring her power.

"maboroshi!! Stay focus!!"

"Right, Right!!!!"he went back killing his own. Melli keeps attacking the hallows but glared, seeing each one attacked and crashing. A few more surround her but melli begins changing into a hallow and begins slashing and attack badly, growling as they were being taken down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 pm

a gigantic superdense hollow appeared and fired a cero at brandon taking him out before charging one to hit melli. branodn was knocked out and burning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:13 pm

She took down a bit seeing it was over. "watch out!" melli sees the hallow before she raised a hand, releasing a dangerous cero beam before seeing it being destroyed now but looking down. Rukia and Ichigo remained quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:24 pm

some of brandon's latent power in her body showed her that the dimensional disturbance was becuase of this hollow and not even bankai could effect it. but she felt brandon's demon powers in her and realized they could weaken the hollow enough for bankai to work.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:27 pm

She begins trying using her Bankai but sees Rukia and Ichigo trying to wake him as she keeps the hallow busy.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 pm

the attacks bounce off.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:39 pm

She tried again but the hallow grabs her, trying to crush her. Her face looks in pain from being crushed but Ichigo and Rukia tries waking brandon again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:53 pm

he stirred and looked up at the hollow. then at melli. then he sighed. and charged his demon powers to drain power from the hollow.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:54 pm

ooc:Why the sigh? seriously?

bic:They see it stagger, dropping melli but was quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:11 pm

OOC: she has the ability and knowledge to weaken it for ichigo to kill it. im trying to help her become more adept at brandon's powers lol.

BIC: branodn spoke calmly and turned to walk away back to his room to set up a romantic date. "ichigo finish it off. i have a date to prepare." he did pick melli up on the way back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:16 pm

ooc:Whatever

bic:Ichigo just sighed and begins to finish the hallow off but melli remained quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:26 pm

OOC: well. she wants to be stronger so she needs to train lol.

BIC: "Melli. why didn't you use my demon powers that sleep inside you?" he askes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:28 pm

ooc:*sighs*

bic:"I was gonna meanie."She said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:41 pm

"but you got cuaght silly. did you want me to save you and break that hollow?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:42 pm

"Maybe or I wanted to play a bit more."she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:54 pm

"name your game princess." he said happily
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:59 pm

She giggled  but hugs him. "Then lets go home  first."she said purring but sees him nod, hurrying back but gently gets back home, looking at her. "Now ready to-" just then, she tackles him down, wagging her tail.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:08 pm

"oof" he looked up at her but grabbed her tail to massage it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:20 pm

She stopped him but was looking at him, licking his neck but lowers his hand to rub her place gently. "I want it more and more and you are not leaving till we play."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:32 pm

he massages faster that she made him start. "play what?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:31 am

"Our game."She nips his neck but nuzzling him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:00 am

"which one. t-truth or dare, or the one where we compete to pleasure the other." he blushed red and stuttered feeling her teasing his neck and his eyes looked around for a place to get out of sight so he could return the favor. ignoring the fact they needed to be in his house or humans would suspect something was happening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 am